PDA

View Full Version : Should psiko (and others) be hired ???

JunoJIm
28th Jul 2003, 05:04
We've seen some fantastic games produced at home by genius'

Do you think the TR game producers should hire / buy rights and produce / sell / pay these people for some of the best TR games we've seen ??? (while we were waiting for AOD) ???

Mgardiner
28th Jul 2003, 05:20
It would be cool if they would acknowledge some of the greater ones..or the community in general but I dont know if they should be paid..isnt it a hobby to most of them cause if you're getting paid to use the TRLE that came with Chronicles please tell me how you did it lol :D

Deekman
28th Jul 2003, 11:40
Some of these ingenious people cetainly deserve recognition.
And maybe a few ought to end up getting some actual work out of it.
There's certainly no lacking of creativity amongst these folks.

nowalruses
28th Jul 2003, 18:50
It would be nice to see some of the better ones polished up and packaged as a collection. Some of these 'at home geniuses' certainly deserve some sort of reward for all of their hard work.

JunoJIm
29th Jul 2003, 03:45
That's what I was getting at - MODS - if you're out there, what about promoting this idea ???

Wait a while, & see how the responses look...

dhama
29th Jul 2003, 17:59
Yes they should!!!!

And if Core Design were to honour their original agreement of awarding 5 (yes, just five) TRAOD games to the five winners of Data's Custom level contest that was staged last year, chance would be a fine thing indeed. ;)

JunoJIm
4th Aug 2003, 03:04
Well, does anybody know how to get an idea like this going ???

Maybe if we get a lot of contributions, one of the mods can pass it on to EIDOS...

jso2897
6th Aug 2003, 00:50
When you see what some of these guys can do with that doinkbutt Level Editor, you hanker to see what they could do with the REAL tools.

JunoJIm
6th Aug 2003, 03:41
Keep talking - maybe somebody will listen...