PDA

View Full Version : pawn shop problem

jbbryan
27th Jul 2003, 20:26
When I enter the pawn shop after all the conversation, I get to the point where he asks if she has anything to sell she reponds "How much are these worth? The scree goes to items and I chose the coins, and hit ctrl. Nothing happens except I have now depleted my coins by one. what am I doing wrong? I have all of the TR games for PC and I have to say the controls for this one are the most bug ridden yet. I hope Core/Eidos puts a patch out quick, or I know personnaly I won't be buying anymore Tomb Raiders. $50 is a lot for a game with this many problems.

simulation
27th Jul 2003, 20:34
As you pick items they disappear, but you should see the amount of money you have go up as they are sold.

Simulation

jbbryan
27th Jul 2003, 22:36
No He never acknowledges getting any of them. The amount just goes down in the items section. By the way where does all of the money go that I have been picking up, not the coins but the bills?

simulation
27th Jul 2003, 23:24
I know, never says a word.
On the top left of the Items screen under the health bar is the amount of euros Lara has and this should go up as you sell items.

Lara does use money through the game to buy gun and information.

jeocan
28th Jul 2003, 16:07
I seem to have the same problem. I have lost EVERYTHING in the pawnshop and my money has never shown up ANYWHERE! I thought I was doing something wrong! grrrrr This game is frustrating me to no end! Not the gameplay, but all the bugs! That's just one of the problems I've been having. Most of the characters I meet in the game look like androids! Eyes here, arms there.... not to mention the lock ups. I am so tired of having to turn off my computer and start the whole process of shutting down programs etc. etc. etc. What exactly is the patch supposed to fix. I downloaded it and the game was worse. All I got was the starting movie back! I finally had to uninstall the game and reinstall it and remove the patch. I got all the way to the Four Seasons, the last part! arrrrgggggggghhhh