PDA

View Full Version : does somebody know the music that...?!

rrrain
27th Jul 2003, 18:54
is playing in this defiance trailer???!!! sounds very cool, so what is the name of this song. it sounds very familiar to me but i can`t remind what it was, and i can´t get it out of my head....
thanxxx in advance :-)

http://www.eidosinteractive.com/games/embed.html?gmid=142

Chris@Crystal
28th Jul 2003, 18:11
The track is called "In The Crossfire" from Connect's "Nu Rock Muthas" library CD. You can check them out on www.connectmusic.com .
Enjoy!

~Chris
Crystal Dynamics

Omega
28th Jul 2003, 18:16
As a previous thread stated, it's not available to buy publically :(

It's part of a thingy CD, can't remember the exact name.

rrrain
28th Jul 2003, 19:05
Thanks a lot 4 answering Chris! Finally i can stop tryin to remember what song that is.......

....or maybe i shouldn´t ;-)

...i think i heard this song somewhere before.... and it´s not connect who did it. maybe connect sampled this song (i don´t mean they stealed it i mean they used samples from that song)

the whole song sounds very familiar to me.....aaaah dammit! i can´t remember :-(

again, i don´t think connect did this song, it sounds a little bit too "perfect" (i´m a musician myself, so i think they maybe just put the "hip hop" in it)....

hehe.....or maybe i´m completely wrong :-)

anyway, chris thanks 4 not deleting this thread, as someone suggested, and i wish you guys big, big succes whith your games........because you deserve it - great storytelling! i enjoyed the kain, soul reaver series :-)

blincoln
28th Jul 2003, 22:35
It's used as the credit music for a videogame-related TV show, that might be where you heard it.

The music is from a library CD, something that production companies buy to use in their work (like the trailer). They're usually very expensive.

rrrain
29th Jul 2003, 04:03
nope...... i didn`t hear it on tv, because i almost never watch tv (yes, there are people like that); sometimes i watch the mtv-hitlists.

i know this song somewhere........i guess i´ll have to wait till my subconcious mind finds the solution (it began working on it) or somebody elses..... ;-)