PDA

View Full Version : I remember....

Aquarius
27th Jul 2003, 16:54
...when the TR CC used to be the busiest section for Tomb Raider. Now look at it! We've fallen to lower than the Legacy! :eek:

What has happened here? Our little community is falling apart here. :( Half the time when I come in here now, I don't even recognize half the names. Too many people have been leaving (Lude) and then more people leave because the forum 'is dying'.

I think we should make it our mission to bring a lot of those people back and give this forum some life again! :D

TombRaiderChik
27th Jul 2003, 17:05
Originally posted by Aquarius
I think we should make it our mission to bring a lot of those people back and give this forum some life again! :D

that sounds very familiar .....

but anywho, ive noticed that as well! :( where have all the people gone?!?!?!

Tipsko
27th Jul 2003, 17:30
I also like this forum very much, what would you suggest to bring back the people here? advertising on the other forums? ;)

Solange
27th Jul 2003, 17:51
We should throw a big party!!!

And advertise for it in the papers! :D

Tipsko
27th Jul 2003, 17:54
take over every television channel over the whole world for the tv commercial!

Aquarius
27th Jul 2003, 18:41
Good idea Solange. :)

It's just so....quiet here now. :(

Deekman
27th Jul 2003, 19:20
Before the new forums, there was just one Community Chat for the entire
EIDOS community, so everybody hung out there. Since the new boards opened, with a community chat for each game series, and a general one for everybody, it seems most people hang out in the main forum.
As for our little slice of the pie, I still come here as often as the main forum.
And then there's the loads and loads of TR gamers who hang out in the AOD forum and seem to not stray much from there. I've recently been trying to rectify that.

D3v1L80Y
27th Jul 2003, 19:46
I think that since AOD is still relatively new, most TR fans are circulating in that forum. I for one have been a TR fan for years, but didn't join the message board until AOD came out. I spend most of my time reading and posting there. I still find time to come here and also to check out Legacy as well. I kinda post all over each forum.

THE True Lara
27th Jul 2003, 21:27
I say a group of us regular nutters should go and be guests on the Michael Essany show -that's where all the hep cats are these days so I hear ;) :D

Yes, go on there, advertise the Commuinty chat section with visual aids that reflect what we get up to here, like; custard pies, Prelude with her mouth full of cake, doughnuts, raiding gear, crayons, and Dino. ;)

Are you with me yeh or neh?! :D http://forums.eidosgames.com/images/icons/icon14.gif

dgx2001
27th Jul 2003, 21:43
I still come in and look around from time to time.

TombRaiderChik
28th Jul 2003, 15:33
Originally posted by THE True Lara
Are you with me yeh or neh?! :D http://forums.eidosgames.com/images/icons/icon14.gif

count me in :D :p

EddyBones
28th Jul 2003, 15:58
Originally posted by DEEKMAN

And then there's the loads and loads of TR gamers who hang out in the AOD forum and seem to not stray much from there.
I absolutely despise the AOD forum. It's just... Bleck!!

Aquarius
28th Jul 2003, 20:16
Originally posted by THE True Lara
I say a group of us regular nutters should go and be guests on the Michael Essany show -that's where all the hep cats are these days so I hear ;) :D

Yes, go on there, advertise the Commuinty chat section with visual aids that reflect what we get up to here, like; custard pies, Prelude with her mouth full of cake, doughnuts, raiding gear, crayons, and Dino. ;)

Well if you're going to have Dino, someone needs to go and hunt BeKs down. :p And would Lude come back, do you know TTL?

TombRaiderChik
28th Jul 2003, 23:37
isnt Beks busy w/ her modeling stuff? and im sure she's busy making some new outfits for the Lara Croft look-a-like contests ;)