PDA

View Full Version : WOW IW is gona R0o0lzers

yoyo1221
27th Jul 2003, 13:47
okay controlable robots, all dynamic lighting and shadows....a physics engine to die for.... stealth/rpg/action wow :D you can for instance be a brute force dude (depending on your implants) and kill everything you see and risk bein overpowered and thow boxes and kill people like the hulk or you could be a sneaky hacker silent takedown kinda dude... heehee (me) phew well my only concern is the unreal warfare engine... it has many flaws but im sure its been tweaked to perform beatifully... generally I dislike almost everything eidos releases and think its garbage and return it or just overlook it in the first place but Dues Ex is probably one of my favorite pc gameing expieriences of all time and I think its sequel will kick even more ass... wow characters and ragdolls graphics and detail on faces clothes ect. its just insane im blown away... I am a half-life 2 fanboy but I still think this looks freakin amazeing and will own both games and play them religiously as soon as they come out (unless for some impossible reason they suck) wich they wont anyways I just sighned up at this board cause I loved the first one and from what ive seen of the second it will live up to its orginal and even be 34358 more times the fun to play and admire

crazed hl2 fanboy,
alb

Trollslayer
27th Jul 2003, 13:53
You have no chance to survive make your time ha ha ha.

What? :eek:

yoyo1221
27th Jul 2003, 14:11
whhaaaa im sorry but wtf do you mean by that?

Trollslayer
27th Jul 2003, 17:37
Your post seemed a bit derivative from CATS' in Zero Wing so i couldn't resist.

cball05
27th Jul 2003, 22:01
Originally posted by yoyo1221
...from what ive seen of the second it will live up to its orginal and even be 34358 more times the fun to play and admire

I'd say more like 34359 more times the fun, don't you think?