PDA

View Full Version : Special DVD with register

SoloX2
27th Jul 2003, 07:15
Well i registered to the Deus Ex 2 website when they barely redesigned it says that if you register you get special edition dvd with footage of the game. When i registered it mentioned that i would get that dvd by June or July dont remember which of those months are but one of them was what it said. Now maybe i registered to late if anybody already received the DVD can you tell me whats in. Also this will let me know that the DVD thing wasnt just a sham.

Catman
27th Jul 2003, 18:28
It wasn't a sham. They'll be sending it when they send it.

Samhain
27th Jul 2003, 20:22
I also registered, and am expecting a DVD. I am assuming that the DVD will be shipped shortly before the game is released. Maybe when they said June, the release date was closer to June?

SoloX2
27th Jul 2003, 22:19
well i hope so. They also said i would be emailed info about the game and stuff. havent had a email from the website since i registered that website seems pretty much dead to me.

The_Monopolizer
29th Jul 2003, 07:28
I'd rather the people there focus on the game than focus on showing me the game before it is done...

But a DVD would be neat.

Lore
10th Aug 2003, 13:49
Can i order the DVD to sweden???

drone1984
10th Aug 2003, 23:29
Originally posted by Lore
Can i order the DVD to sweden???

Probably not.
However you might get someone to ...*censored for own safety*...

Deusex_Junkie
11th Aug 2003, 03:06
Still looking for the release date, hope it's soon. The folks at Eidos are taking their sweet time getting this one out. Hello, Anyone lisening? We're all waiting!!! We would like to see this move a little faster than the star wars series but so far their ahead... :confused:

Picasso
11th Aug 2003, 03:23
I am assuming that the DVD will be shipped shortly before the game is released. Maybe when they said June, the release date was closer to June?

I seriously doubt that this DVD is about DX2 only. It probably includes trailers and such for a lot of Eidos games (including Thief 3). Maybe a few of their games (including the much-anticipated BACKYARD WRESTLING!!!) were delayed, and they weren't ready to start their big advertising push yet.

In any case, I don't think this means anything for DX2 in particular.

Lore
11th Aug 2003, 08:52
i would really like to have that dvd :-)