PDA

View Full Version : where is the reaver?

Chubben
26th Jul 2003, 15:13
How can it be that reaver isn't present in the spectral realm?
( as you can see in the second trailer.)

Any idea's? :confused:

punkst4r
26th Jul 2003, 19:13
Which reaver? the blood reaver or the wraith blade? If your asking about the blood reaver it's because it can only exist in the material realm.

Zephonim
26th Jul 2003, 20:40
I know what you mean the Wraith blade , yep it aint present in the spirit realm on some of the clips the reason is the reaver acts differently towards Raziel "again":D

Chubben
27th Jul 2003, 13:08
Yeah i'm talking about the wraith reaver alright.

How do you know that the reaver is acting differently towards Raziel?

Is there a artical about it?

someguysteve
27th Jul 2003, 18:45
How do you know that the reaver is acting differently towards Raziel?

i think in the question and answer thread Chris says it acts differently, it probably won't drain Raziel when excited or even get excited, and we know it won't steal Raziel's snacks

Zephonim
27th Jul 2003, 22:07
yep Chris did say that and Raziel cannow choose between feeding himself or the wraith blade so can Kain with the Blood Reaver

Valzara
28th Jul 2003, 02:47
Sorry for this question, I'll need a link to the 'second trailer' that you guys mentioned above. Or just tell me where to download it.
Thanks.

Zephonim
28th Jul 2003, 09:13
Valzara go http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21049 (here) Mr Matt from the buddies of Spam has kindly linked the sites for us!

About the topic i think it will be a sort of symbiotic act on Raziel and the wraiths part .ie when he swings his arm tol attack the blade will appear then but i hope not caus i liked the choice of having it on or off(the wb folks)in SR2

Umah Bloodomen
28th Jul 2003, 10:07
You need to fix your link. When entering straight URL's like what you did, you don't have to use the http:// function when you respond to a post (this will not create a link which may be clicked - it will have to be copied and pasted into the browser). If you choose to use the http:// function, the first script prompt is where you type what you want the link to say (press OK) and the second is where you enter the URL (then press OK). This will create a functional and clickable link.

Shadow Man
8th Aug 2003, 22:50
Originally posted by Chubben
How can it be that reaver isn't present in the spectral realm?
( as you can see in the second trailer.)

Any idea's? :confused:

If you look in the second clip, the one with no sound, you'll see that the wraith blade isn't in the material realm either. Until Raziel attacks. I'm preety sure this is the same in the spectral realm, because you can see Raziel attacking a big black cloud.

Valzara
9th Aug 2003, 08:01
Thanks, Zephonim .

Chubben
9th Aug 2003, 09:51
I only have the trailer where you first see Raziel in some dungeon and then Kain on a bridge. You don't meen that one right?

Matt from Spam Buddies
9th Aug 2003, 09:52
I'm very looking forward to meet those "black clouds". :)

The one Raz was fighting against was simply huge!

And in one screenshot, there were about 4 of those black clouds (I like to call them Spectral Wraiths) behind Raziel! I'm so excited! :D

And yeah, most probably Raziel takes out the Wraith Blade (and Kain the Blood Reaver) when the player presses the Autoface button (or something like that). Almost as in TLOKS-BO2.

EDIT:
Chubben, check out the LOK-D trailers thread from the LOK-D forums. As I see it right now, You're missing about two trailers, because You seem to have only the one without sound, right?

- Matthew

Shadow Man
9th Aug 2003, 13:54
I only have the trailer where you first see Raziel in some dungeon and then Kain on a bridge. You don't meen that one right?

Is there sound, or is there writing at the start

Zephonim
9th Aug 2003, 14:54
I only have the trailer where you first see Raziel in some dungeon and then Kain on a bridge. You don't meen that one right? well your shy of two friend the ones with sound and more enemies and spoilers than you can shake a stick at!you can get them both from the official Eidos site