PDA

View Full Version : Someone explain this to me plz...

hm_rules
26th Jul 2003, 06:58
Well im sorta confused, ok we all know that when ariel was killed can was in the womb ready to be born. ok now lets say if she wasnt killed and died a normal death can would have been born right at her death, just like when she was murdered. Ok, my question is, if and when one of the guardians die the pillars choose the next one right. ok now i was wondering when ariel told Kain to kill the other pillar guardians so new ones could be born. Why werent any born? Cause tecnically once a guardian dies a new was picked and born so why werent new ones chooseen. For example, Kain kills mobeius(SP) why wasnt a new time streamer born??

Maybe i forgot something can someone plz explain.
And thanks in advance.

Umah Bloodomen
26th Jul 2003, 07:04
Originally posted by hm_rules
Well im sorta confused, ok we all know that when ariel was killed can was in the womb ready to be born. ok now lets say if she wasnt killed and died a normal death can would have been born right at her death, just like when she was murdered. Ok, my question is, if and when one of the guardians die the pillars choose the next one right. ok now i was wondering when ariel told Kain to kill the other pillar guardians so new ones could be born. Why werent any born? Cause tecnically once a guardian dies a new was picked and born so why werent new ones chooseen. For example, Kain kills mobeius(SP) why wasnt a new time streamer born??

Maybe i forgot something can someone plz explain.
And thanks in advance.

Because Kain was corrupted by Nupraptor's madness in the womb. Ariel stated that the entire Circle had to be cleansed in order for replacements to be chosen. Kain refused the sacrifice, therefore was not cleansed. Until he succumbs to death, no new Guardians can be born.