PDA

View Full Version : Some Questions

SShadow
25th Jul 2003, 02:25
First off in IW will the character be JC again? If he is I am curious about how they will do it because there was 3 different ways that you ended and in one you became basicly a "god". Also, are UNATCO, MJ12, NSF, and all the other organizations still going to exist? Please reply with the answers.

~Shadow

Big Ragu
25th Jul 2003, 03:06
First off, have you been living under a rock?

You play as Alex Denton, JC's clone. Browse the forums for the rest of your answers.:p

MobileEMP
25th Jul 2003, 03:13
Mebbe he has but not all of us spend our entire days looking at this website. lol jk, but Shadow that idea on fibre wire is the best thing since sliced bread
:D

SShadow
25th Jul 2003, 03:14
yes acctually I have. I just started to replay DX 2 days ago and I heard from my friend that there was a new one coming out so i thought that the forum members would be kind enough to bring me back up to speed, guess not.

~Shadow

SShadow
25th Jul 2003, 03:15
ya thanks EMP glad to see some people still apreciate my genius

~Shadow

Le`Sauveur`De`Ces`Dames
25th Jul 2003, 07:57
reply, in order:
no
nobody knows
nobody knows either

Big Ragu
25th Jul 2003, 16:59
Originally posted by MobileEMP
Mebbe he has but not all of us spend our entire days looking at this website. lol jk, but Shadow that idea on fibre wire is the best thing since sliced bread
:D

I have a life. Once, this girl touched my leg...

MobileEMP
25th Jul 2003, 17:22
ok ok, what happened after she touched ur leg?????!!??!?!
- she ran.

JK

MobileEMP
25th Jul 2003, 17:23
Shadow lives in his basement with cinder blocks all around, so techincally he has been living under lots of rocks

cball05
25th Jul 2003, 17:54
Originally posted by SShadow
i thought that the forum members would be kind enough to bring me back up to speed, guess not.

The people in the forums would never get angry at you for anything...

By the way, I hated the storyline of DX1!

Just kidding just kidding! Please don't hurt me!

SShadow
27th Jul 2003, 02:41
now that i know all this stuff i feel embarresed to have posted this forum but i hope it helps other persons who are not nerds and who just want to find somthing out about the new game.

~Shadow

Picasso
27th Jul 2003, 05:26
- You will not play as JC, but someone already said that.

- They are using a combination of the three endings, because they didn't want anyone to feel that they chose the wrong ending in the original.

- The only organization that we know of that returns is Versalife.

Trollslayer
27th Jul 2003, 12:49
Originally posted by Big Ragu
I have a life. Once, this girl touched my leg...

Yeah a girl touched my leg once, too. I was like "Get if off, get it off me!!!" :eek:

>_>

<_<

Obviosuly, not.