PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Weapons

Zain_Aran
24th Jul 2003, 15:47
Favorite weapons any one? Mine have to be Dual Shotguns and Dual Tommy guns

tm4689
24th Jul 2003, 16:59
my favourite weapon would have to be the twin sbp90's or the tactical 12 gauge.

Zain_Aran
24th Jul 2003, 20:59
tacticle 12 is pretty good but I can beat anyone with 2 tommy guns =)

GST_10%
24th Jul 2003, 22:52
C'mon, big guns are for sissies who can't win without 'em. Real masters weapons are the Soviet and Lasergun. Used correctly you can take out any sissy hidding behind 2x Tommy Guns. Tactical Gauge is useless. Try to take out a room full of turrets with it.

Zain_Aran
24th Jul 2003, 23:40
true true, it's easy to take out a room full of turrents with a soviet but against an expert player with two tommys? Please you wouldn't stand a chance.

GST_10%
25th Jul 2003, 01:28
2x Tommygun vs. Lasergun. You will lose. The sheild will protect me while I'm zapping you with lasers. 4-5 shots and you're gone, and I will have full health!
What'cha got now?............

Captin Snow
25th Jul 2003, 06:37
The Laser Gun (same reason GST likes it), the Tactical 12 Gauge, and the Remote Mines. Also, I have a question, I frequently see people talking about the Bricks and how they either kick ass or shouldn't be in the game, but they aren't even in my game! Is it not for PS2 or something? The only place I've seen it was in the challange.

tm4689
25th Jul 2003, 11:28
you win it when u complete one of the challeneges i think. dunno which one :( your not missing out on much tho...

tm4689
25th Jul 2003, 11:33
i like the sniper rifles as well in story , but they are useless in multiplayer: i find the game is too quick for sniping

GST_10%
27th Jul 2003, 07:34
Arrrghhh! Another sissy hiding behind thier big guns. When are you going to learn. A battle in the Hangar will happen as an open feild battle with your big guns blazin' - hitting the Laserguns sheild and me firing 100% accurate shots at you. The battle will result in my victory.

Learn the Masters weapons, they will dominate predictable and linear attacks.

KittenCeleste
27th Jul 2003, 16:28
Originally posted by GST_10%
Arrrghhh! Another sissy hiding behind thier big guns. When are you going to learn. A battle in the Hangar will happen as an open feild battle with your big guns blazin' - hitting the Laserguns sheild and me firing 100% accurate shots at you. The battle will result in my victory.

Well at least the "sissies" aren't hiding behind shields.. ;) :p

GST_10%
27th Jul 2003, 22:16
You got me there, but......nah, I give up. Defeated, at last!

KittenCeleste
28th Jul 2003, 15:11
Originally posted by GST_10%
You got me there, but......nah, I give up. Defeated, at last!

;)

GST_10%
29th Jul 2003, 03:17
Guess what guns I used today.......2x SBP90's, it was fun. To tell you the truth, I've been using them all along! I know, I've been a hypocrite. It's just that all me mates are crap so they want the big guns and choose Robofish.
I appologise Zain_Aran and especially Matrix Man, I felt bad after I called ya a sissy. As for the blue tint on the zoom for the guns, I like it too. It looks extra cool in the hospital as it goes green, a sorta Matrix green.
Anyway, if using big guns makes you a sissy, than I am one too.

Keaton
29th Jul 2003, 03:57
Fo me its the Lugerx2, Electrotool, Tommy Gun, & Shotgun

Sbp90 gunner
29th Jul 2003, 14:27
Yeah; me an' my big guns, I'd have to say the plasma autorifle,
it reminds me of halo.

tekno671
30th Jul 2003, 03:24
mine would have to be the dual lugers.. why, cause i can kick some serious butt with em;)

Zain_Aran
31st Jul 2003, 22:07
Originally posted by Metroid_DarkTim
Nah!! You don't have to apoligize :D It's cool .. It's cool.... :)

PS: thanks for calling me 'matrix man'!!! :D

Same here...Just so you know I kick arse with dual lugers too;)

GST_10%
1st Aug 2003, 00:58
Don't get me started again...........

Candi Skyler
1st Aug 2003, 21:49
It has to be the Plasma Autorifle. The gun's plasma beams take a while to kill but it slows them down. And there is no escaping a well timed plasma grenade. :D

Captian_Shadow
6th Aug 2003, 16:45
I have a lot of fave weapons But my fave weapons are duel lugers, revolver,(and out of the good ones) shot guns or gauge, and tommy guns

KittenCeleste
6th Aug 2003, 19:02
Originally posted by Captian_Shadow
I have a lot of fave weapons, before I say them KittenCelestes is right, big weapons are for sissys there scared to lose

When did I say that? Hmmmm....
*Note to self: Schedule cat scan*

Errrr.... I just love the mini-gun in good, old-fashioned Arnie style! :D

Guess I should be hiding in the neighbour's shed, then... :p

Who cares which guns you like, as long as we have fun blasting?? :D :D :D

GST_10%
7th Aug 2003, 00:09
I'm the one who called everyone a sissy for using big guns, it was KittenCeleste who defeated me. As for your cockiness with 2x pistols, try to take me on with them agaist a lasergun.