PDA

View Full Version : Sorry if this has been asked but...........

Omni_Sephiroth
24th Jul 2003, 08:34
Y must "Janos Stay Dead" ?

Rook
24th Jul 2003, 08:46
Nobody knows, yet...

http://www.imagemagician.com/images/rook/wayfarer/eviljanos.gif

Quicksilver
24th Jul 2003, 08:53
You might be surprised how much trouble that one little question has caused ;) Just look through the forum, you'll find quite a lot of speculation on the subject (or search for 'janos' or something)

Umah Bloodomen
25th Jul 2003, 00:38
Speculation on why Janos must stay dead... (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12541)

This subject has been brought up in many threads over many months, however that is probably the most recent.

warpsavant
25th Jul 2003, 01:07
The reason is because Kain doesn't like Janos.

Umah Bloodomen
25th Jul 2003, 01:12
Originally posted by warpsavant
The reason is because Kain doesn't like Janos.

What? No further elaboration on that, Biscuit, dear? ;)

Katen
25th Jul 2003, 01:35
i agree.

Kain jus doesn't like Janos:D

Omni_Sephiroth
25th Jul 2003, 03:39
i think Janos must stay dead becase i think the hilden will posses him and he might be power full enough to do some major intervein:rolleyes: just my theory tell me what u think :rolleyes:

Omni_Sephiroth
25th Jul 2003, 22:15
Feel free to tell me what u think;)

jasonxxx
26th Jul 2003, 15:36
he must stay dead because something will happen to him and his heart u all remember bo2 well he was in that game so perhaps that is why he must stay dead also if raz revives him i belive he will be evil i belive this because first of all the pics with the ancient in them well he does not look to friendly. #2 is that i have found an article that stat ther is a boss named janos and that the boss is an ancient

Threnodi
26th Jul 2003, 21:27
If putting his heat back makes Janos weak enough to become posessed and used then that's a good reason he'd have to stay dead. at least untill precautions could be taken. (which probably doesn't happen.) Those green eyes in that pic make me think it wasn't just Janos in a bad mood, if it was Janos. Did look like his clothes though. I'm thinking he gets posessed.

dklancer
27th Jul 2003, 00:34
He must stay dead because it furthers speculation on why he must stay dead. :p

Omega
27th Jul 2003, 01:58
Obviously it may have something to do with the Hylden.

I read something about an Evil Janos, since:

... he was thrown in the Demon Dimension at the end of Blood Omen 2

Although the events of Blood Omen 2 may of happened on a seperate timeline than those of Soul Reaver 2 - I'm awfully tempted to go with this.

Umah Bloodomen
27th Jul 2003, 02:14
Originally posted by Omega
Although the events of Blood Omen 2 may of happened on a seperate timeline than those of Soul Reaver 2 - I'm awfully tempted to go with this.

*Altered* timeline does not necessarily mean *seperate* timeline. ;)

The_Hylden
27th Jul 2003, 05:08
Besides, we don't know when that pic was from, but I somehow doubt it is after he was thrown into the Demon dimension. That is about 900 years after the end of SR2. Now, it said that Raziel (for whatever reason) starts 500 years after Kain, but that still leaves 400 more years. While this in and of itself means nothing with all the time jumping capabilities in these games, I highly doubt that they would show something that far into the game's progress. This leads me to believe that this pic is of an early part in the game right after Raziel's reappearance into the material plane. That would be 400 years before the demon dimension thing. It also works because Janos is wearing similar clothes to when he had his heart ripped out, but it is not anywhere near what he had on in BO2.

None of this is proof, mind you, not in the slightest. I am stating my personal opinion.:D