PDA

View Full Version : Your next gaming fix!

Rook
24th Jul 2003, 07:44
OK (apart from our hopes for a Project Eden 2) what upcoming games are you looking forward to playing?

The General
24th Jul 2003, 16:11
Well, I would have fixes about lots of games, if I could afford lots of games that is.
Provided I had the cash I would go for any Star Trek or Sci-fi games (Eg, EF2), Majority of startagy games simmiler to Age of Empires/Mythology (The AOM Exp pack is the only game I will be egtting until next year) and any game I see in 101pcgames magazine I like the look of (Like ProE was) or bargins I pick up as part of a 4 for £20 offer like The Fallen or Sim City.

So basicly my next fix is on Age of Mythology: The Titans Expasion Pack. As its the only game I can fork out for now after having to get new computer hardware.

SuzieCroft
24th Jul 2003, 20:41
Final Fantasy X-2, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Half-Life 2, Metal Gear Solid 3 (I refuse to say that susbtitle, it's disgusting), Shadow Hearts 2

A worrying number of sequels o.o;

DjZ
24th Jul 2003, 23:19
well i liked ellite force game so i bought the second one recently man ellite force 2 is ace. im cureently stuck at the moment but im gonna get back on me pc to try and beat the level. ive also been playing aod but i havent realy got into it at the moment.

adam

invader
25th Jul 2003, 01:07
Actually, I'm looking foward to having some more spare time to play the bunch of unplayed games I have...

Rook
26th Jul 2003, 00:24
I'm looking forward to getting my hands on Sphinx and the Shadow of Set, Castlevania: Lament of Innocence, Ghost Hunter, and a couple of other possibilities.

Then again, I've also got a few games here and there that I have yet to finish, too...:o

:D

DjZ
26th Jul 2003, 01:46
well tonight ive just had a good thrash on command and conquer generals and i must say thats a good game :) runs a tad slow on me pc though so it shows an upgrade is needed. but hey i beet the enimy within 10 minutes of starting a multiplayer game and i got a medal for it :) (it was against the ai not online)

adam

Rook
27th Jul 2003, 23:07
Good job then, DjZ! http://www.imagemagician.com/images/rook/survali/otay.gif

I'm trying to finish Vagrant Story again. I love the game. Sadly, it's one of the least appreciated gems of the RPG genre. I don't even know anyone else who has played it. I wish it would have sold better.

I want a sequel!:(