PDA

View Full Version : I can't kill her!!

BeachyBallZ
23rd Jul 2003, 11:41
I'm playing FF VIII and as you can well guess, I'm stuck. I'm at the begining of the 4th disk. The sorceresess Adel has attached herself to Rhinoa(sp) or vise versa. I have tried and tried and tried to kill that ugly beast and not waste Rhinoa in the process, but I can't seem to do it and I'm out of ideas!! Help!! Please!!! :eek:

vakusuma
23rd Jul 2003, 22:28
- Don't use any multitarget attacks. This, obviously, includes GF and many limits.
- Do you have the Recover ability? I can't remember which GF gives it to you... anyway, use this on Rinoa every so often. Barring that, some Cure/Cura/Curaga will do.
- Don't die :)

TiadaghtonDude
25th Jul 2003, 21:39
Some of this might require having a few back saves outside of the Lunatic Pandora (that IS the name of the box, right . . . it's been a while since I've played the game . . . I keep wanting to call it the Black Omen.)

Anyway, If you haven't fought Odin yet, now would be the time to do that. You can draw 100 Triples per character from him, which are useful for several stats. I'd recommend junctioning them to your attack for this fight, unless you believe your powerful enough to take on a Ruby Dragon and draw meteor from him.

You'll also want to learn Siren's L-Magic Refine ability now, if you don't already have it. There are a bunch of items that'll refine into Curagas, Regens and Full-Lifes. These spells are excellent for junctioning to your Spirit, HP, and Defense. I'd focus on Spirit and HP for this fight. If you can, junction 100 Full lifes to everyone's HP, and 100 Curagas to their Spirit. Regen works well for either of those stats, as well. You can also cast that on Rinoa, so she gains some HP every turn. It'll probably cancel out the damage Adel does when she sucks life out of Rinoa.

That's basically the key to beating Adel, though. If you have a high Spirit (which is your magic defense) and a high Attack rating, she should die pretty fast to your physical attacks.