PDA

View Full Version : How to order from the Japanese Square Enix e-STORE?

DavidCortez
13th Jun 2013, 06:33
As a North American members cant we purchase from the Japanes store? I have been going to the Square E-store and trying to purchase items but it wont let me log in.

Grimoire
13th Jun 2013, 15:20
You are required to have a Japanese Square Enix account and a Japanese address in order to make purchases from the Japanese Square Enix e-STORE.

Grimoire
13th Jun 2013, 15:24
Ask whiterabbitexpress.com/ (http://whiterabbitexpress.com/) for help.

(That is how I usually buy my Square Enix items from the JP e-STORE.)

DavidCortez
13th Jun 2013, 16:49
aww man there are so many things i seen that i wanted to purchase from there this sucks kuz its all overpriced on ebay

Grimoire
14th Jun 2013, 03:34
Then follow my recommendation.

sleepyeyes
27th Jun 2013, 05:45
Greetings, all.

Every now and then, I see posts for SE Japan merchandise and online content, and two questions are burning a fire in my brain.

My SE ID doesn't work on the JP site. Should I make a JP ID, or is SE going to merge NA/EU and JP at some point?

Will the SE JP store ship internationally to me? So many cool things are available over there, but not here. I know my credit card company would convert dollars to yen for a small fee, but would the store ship it?

Surely someone knows the answers to these burning questions.

Grimoire
27th Jun 2013, 07:31
Surely someone knows the answers to these burning questions.

But of course.

Every now and then, I see posts for SE Japan merchandise and online content, and two questions are burning a fire in my brain.

Probably my fault. Mostly. ^_^'

My SE ID doesn't work on the JP site. Should I make a JP ID, or is SE going to merge NA/EU and JP at some point?

You'll need a separate JP SE Account. No, there are no plans to merge the NA/EU and the JP sites. However:

Members Rewards Announcement (/go/thread/view/139233/29885727/Members_Rewards_Announcement)

"What this means is a migration of user information for all of our North American Square Enix Members to the Square Enix Europe’s Registration system. This will allow for users from both regions to utilize a single sign-in for Square Enix features and programs."

Will the SE JP store ship internationally to me? So many cool things are available over there, but not here.

No. I usually use White Rabbit Express whiterabbitexpress.com/ (http://whiterabbitexpress.com/) to help me purchase and ship SE merchandise outside of Japan, both to Europe and North America. I am currently waiting for four volumes of manga (Kurasame's Story) and Ace, WoL (Trading Arts mini) and Vincent (Play Arts).

sleepyeyes
1st Jul 2013, 02:31
Yes, it's your fault!!!!! :P

I will definitely check out whiterabbitexpress. Man, I wish we got some of those releases here, but I understand why so many of them don't make it across the pond.

TravisMcRay
30th Nov 2014, 12:55
Æ(I) made a Japanese Square Enix account, but it won't ship outside of Japan.......

Firesped
21st Feb 2015, 04:07
just to comment on this. I have had a Japanese SE account for a long time. I have an address setup with Tenso.com and even with Crysta purchased with jp webmoney, I was not able to buy anything due to IP blocking purchases from the USA. In fact, what I was trying to purchase was a digital download as well so didn't even need shipping done.

This means you can't buy stuff directly from the Japanese E-Store if you are not in Japan.