PDA

View Full Version : AJ on Jay Leno last night

EddyBones
22nd Jul 2003, 15:39
I usually don't watch this show, but I found out she was on about 2 minutes beforehand. Lucky me. Did anyone else know about this? Did anyone watch it? I though it was pretty cool and interesting.

TombRaiderChik
22nd Jul 2003, 15:50
i watched it :) thats soo kewl she has a house in isolation in the middle of the jungle! what a life hu? :p

EddyBones
22nd Jul 2003, 15:55
No electricity either. That, to most people, would be tough to live with[out].
And I must say that AJ looked stunningly beautiful in that dress:eek:

TombRaiderChik
22nd Jul 2003, 15:58
yes she did :), but she's soo skinny! she should stop by and my mum will cook her a huge italian meal so she can put on an extra few pounds :p

EddyBones
22nd Jul 2003, 16:05
Can I come over too? I'm skinny also. Probably skinnier than her...:o

TombRaiderChik
22nd Jul 2003, 16:35
yikes :eek: we'll be sure to fill you up w/ spaghetti and what not ;)

Aquarius
22nd Jul 2003, 18:42
I don't know what day for sure, but AJ is going to be on the View sometime this week. If you feel like getting up at 11 am to watch it...... ;)

TombRaiderChik
22nd Jul 2003, 19:59
ill be sleeping! :p Agelina is going to be on Entertainment Tonight, tonight at 7:30 .... and if anyone wanted to know, Colin Farrell is gonna be on Access Hollywood at 7:00 :p

Aquarius
22nd Jul 2003, 21:12
Well thank you Miss Information. :p ;)

*cough* Colin Ferrell stalker! *cough cough*

:D

TombRaiderChik
22nd Jul 2003, 22:53
no probs ;)

***caugh*** shakira stalker! ***caugh***

Aquarius
23rd Jul 2003, 00:28
You know what's coming now, don't you? ;) :p

At least, I'm not looking online trying to find Shakira look-a-likes, like someone I know who's doing that for Colin Ferrell look-a-likes..... ;)

Aquarius
23rd Jul 2003, 00:40
I can't remember what I was watching, but apparently Billy Bob wants to reconcile with AJ. Supposedly he's been calling her wanting to talk things out with her.

What do you think about that?

TombRaiderChik
23rd Jul 2003, 00:50
yeah i heard that too. in US Weekly, he said that he will always love and they'll always be friends... yet Angelina said to barbra walters that they do not talk any more.

i dont think she should be back w/ him... she was really really wilder than usual when she was with him. and she has maddox now, and i think thats one of the reasons why her and billy split up. but i highly doubt they'll get back together. i think angelina needs/wants to be single for a bit.

Lil Lara
23rd Jul 2003, 02:22
I heard that she will be co-hosting the View this Thursday. *yay*

Sadly, I missed Leno last night. :(

EddyBones
23rd Jul 2003, 16:05
Hmm, the View, eh? Kinda a , erm, womanish show, erm, but I think I'll watch it just to see AJ;)