PDA

View Full Version : Fneh's leaving on a quest!

fneh
21st Jul 2003, 19:28
On saturday Morning I'll be running off to go on a week long kung fu course where I'll be having my body torn apart and put back together again, only stronger.......faster!!!............

I get to meet Master Yau!!!! (the grandmaster for my style of kung fu):D

Anyone else here doing anything exciting over your holidays??

Apocrypha Roxy
21st Jul 2003, 19:34
... 3 days in Atlantic City. Sitting in a hotel room with the PS2 plugged into the tv. Not old enough to hit the slots. And can't stay home because... don't ask.

-sigh-

Omega
21st Jul 2003, 23:29
My parents are away on Thursday for two weeks.

So I'll have the place to myself.

Oh what fun *evil grin*

Anyone who wants to come round and have a Legacy of Kain fest can :D

Apocrypha Roxy
22nd Jul 2003, 00:39
DAMMIT OMEGA YOU'RE PSYCHIC!!!

I got in trouble for holding a little... uh... get-together while my parents were away for 3 days. My mom turned 50. Everyone at the food in my house, drank all of my soda, had their cigarettes and other... smokable things... didn't just drink the soda... I made screwdrivers... and, well, I had a nervous breakdown...

I'm never allowed to be home alone again if my parents are on vacation. I'm 18 years old. -blush-

No one trusts me!!! I'M SORRY! I WAS ONLY BEING A TEENAGER! I'LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN I SWEAR I'VE LEARNED MY LESSON!!

Heck, if you lived on my side of the pond, I'd run over to your place! I don't think my floaties will take me across the Atlantic, eh? Maybe if I swam hard enough... no, ain't gonna do it...

Although if they'd buy me plane tickets, I could hop over - I mean, they know what I'll do... :rolleyes:

Omega
22nd Jul 2003, 01:10
Heh.

18 eh? Well, I guess I can understand, I mean, your not even old enough to drink that soda you kept saying ;)

But, everytime mine are away I stay. They go away in a caravan *mutters* so yeah, it's great.

I get paid on friday, and it's just me and another mate. I'm buying drink from my work (yes Roxy... "soda" ;)) and I get staff discount too, so thats spiffy.

Of course, theres the cigs.

That'll eat up most of my wages... but that plus combined with ale and we're in for a really great two weeks :D

Oh, Febreeze is a lifesaver for 'getting rid' of those smells we make (smoking.. no, just normal smoke :p). Honestly it is. You'd never believe how many times it's saved me!

hippiechk
22nd Jul 2003, 12:27
Ha! I wish we had Febreeze when I was a teen. It would have saved my ass too. Instead, I quickly learned the best way to stay out of trouble - always do the party at someone elses house. Yup, it worked like a charm evey time.

Now I find myself wondering what kinda schemes my daughter will be hatching in just a few short years…

*shudders*

Fneh - good luck with your kung fu.

Omega
22nd Jul 2003, 13:17
Heh heh heh... well, just remember - let her do the stuff you did, and she'll end up like you!

*evil cackle*

hippiechk
22nd Jul 2003, 14:28
Originally posted by Omega
Heh heh heh... well, just remember - let her do the stuff you did, and she'll end up like you!

*evil cackle*

Now that's just scary.
I dont want her to do ANY of the stuff I did (hell, some of it I still do!).
Fortunately, I know all the tricks. She won't be able to pull any fast ones on me. Well, not many anyway.

Omega
22nd Jul 2003, 15:48
Awwwww.. your no fun!

Apocrypha Roxy
22nd Jul 2003, 20:06
Hippiechk, you remind me of my friend Chrissy...

We were just discussing this the other day... oh my god the party's she and her friend would have when they were in high school... the whole sha-bang...

And pictures of it, too. She burned them, after seeing them. :eek:

Lewd, crude, and just plain RUDE...

'The Switch'... don't ask... :p

They never got caught, though... including the time that someone busted a wall. They did papier-mache to cover the hole, and put a picture up over it. :eek:

-shakes head-

We're a wild bunch, we are...

Matt from Spam Buddies
22nd Jul 2003, 20:36
Yarr, me hearties!

Arr we talkin' 'bout booze? Yarr, I say, sea-mateys.

Let me ad 'em!

- Matthew

Kazael
22nd Jul 2003, 21:36
They never got caught, though... including the time that someone busted a wall.

You are lucky, girl. When my friends and I put a hole in the wall, I didn't get off so easy. When my mom got back and saw it there, her eyes got wide, her jaw dropped open.... and I as watched the shock slowly turn to anger, I knew I had to say something.

I went with the casual approach: "So, uh.... There's a hole in the wall now."

In hindsight, stating the obvious probably wasn't the best thing to do at that point. Well, live and learn they say. :D

hippiechk
22nd Jul 2003, 22:48
Originally posted by Matt from Spam Buddies
Yarr, me hearties!

Arr we talkin' 'bout booze? Yarr, I say, sea-mateys.

Let me ad 'em!

- Matthew

Yeah, booze and everything else you can think of!
Yup, I've done it all, almost, with very few exceptions.
Man, I'm so glad those days are over! Well, I still have one or two, erm…vices (for lack of a better term) that I simply cannot let go of. LOL!

My parents were clueless for the most part. But I didn't think it wise to push them on it. That's why I opted to party at everyone elses houses :D But we never put holes in walls or anything like that. Maybe we just kinda found the keys to their liquor cabinets and secret stashes ;) It wasn't easy to explain to my friends parents how we did it either. But it was a hell of a lot better than explaining it to MY parents!!

eclipse_reaver
25th Jul 2003, 02:02
I wish I could go to the Molson Indy this weekend, but it's too expensive :(
I need to fix some stuffs on my car anyway, so I'll be doing that for 1 whole day probably.

Kung fu? You just started or have you been at it for a while?

fneh
25th Jul 2003, 13:47
Kung fu? You just started or have you been at it for a while?

"a while"

Omega
25th Jul 2003, 22:15
Originally posted by hippiechk
Maybe we just kinda found the keys to their liquor cabinets and secret stashes ;)

My God! You had keys? Poor you!

Apocrypha Roxy
29th Jul 2003, 01:04
Originally posted by Kazael
You are lucky, girl. When my friends and I put a hole in the wall, I didn't get off so easy. When my mom got back and saw it there, her eyes got wide, her jaw dropped open.... and I as watched the shock slowly turn to anger, I knew I had to say something.

I went with the casual approach: "So, uh.... There's a hole in the wall now."

In hindsight, stating the obvious probably wasn't the best thing to do at that point. Well, live and learn they say. :D

ROTFLMAO! If I were in that position, I wouldn't live long enough to utter those words. If I did, though, that would be what I'd say... crusin' for a brusin'....

Wasn't me... was Chrissy... let's just say that those days are long gone... :D

Got back from AC on Friday... I brought the PS2 with me so I wasn't bored while my parents lost their money to Harrah's slots. I played DMC2 and Splinter Cell... and GT-ASpec.

But I missed youse guys... then the modem went ka-poot. 5 days without Forums... EEP! :eek:

DarkWraith
29th Jul 2003, 09:52
Ah Febreeze gods gift to the secret smoker.

I have the same at the moment. My parents are away for two weeks so its just been on massive arty so far. We are in week 2 at the moment. Luckily most of my mates are really considerate and go outside for smokes. Except when we hotbox but we have the summer house for that
muhahaha
anyway right now I'm in one of those annoying periods where i'm one lot of mates have just left, and I have a 4 hour wait until the next lot arrive. Dammit!!!