PDA

View Full Version : Defiance Question :Spoiler:

Omni_Sephiroth
21st Jul 2003, 06:11
I Just put the Spoiler to make shure but in the new trailer what are those ppl who look like the Ancient vampires ? were it says "There is an Evil" they look like janos!! and there is another Flash later on with Raziel Fighting them who know the anser ?:eek:

TwstdFate
21st Jul 2003, 06:41
Those are statues that resemble the ancients. Not sure, but those scenes of the statues are probably the same ones Lucent said were at Voradors mansion. I wouldn't be surprised if there turns out to be more thoughout the game.

Omni_Sephiroth
21st Jul 2003, 14:02
Any body!!!!:confused: :confused:

Matt from Spam Buddies
21st Jul 2003, 14:28
Originally posted by Omni_Sephiroth
Any body!!!!:confused: :confused:

Erm... pardon me, kind sir, but I think that TwstdFate already tried to answer Your question (second post/first reply).

Perhaps You're new here, mate, so allow me to explain a little.
That blue box is the Spoiler-function. It covers a certain piece of text that may contain spoilers, so that only people who want to know what's written there, can see it.
You can view the spoiler-text by highlighting the blue box.

Anyway, allow me to brake it down for You, mate.

The stone statues You are referring to, are, in fact, stone statues carved in honour of the Ancient Winged Beings.
They do not represent any specific character(s) and are not related to Janos in any way, except for the fact that Janos and the stone statues are related to the Ancient Winged race.
However, the stone statues are used as means of defence, because as Lucent (our E3 2003 insider who played the LOK-D demo at CD's booth) said, they guard the areas of Vorador's Mansion, found very early in the game.
The statues are offensive, yes, and are mini-bosses. Raziel will have to fight them.
They wield stone replicas of the Blood Reaver and the statues themselves look very cynical and cinister, but that may be due to the long time they've stood there or just to scare off intruders... Just because someone looks kind of ugly, does not mean they're automatically EEEEVIL!
In summary, I think that those statues have little to do with those spooky cinematic lines in the beginning of the second trailer... I'd suggest You not to take it too much to the heart...
They're merely mini-bosses... And die with a huge flash...

- Matthew

Omni_Sephiroth
26th Jul 2003, 06:02
I never knew that about Forums :) Sorry twisted i looks like im Ignoring you.

jasonxxx
26th Jul 2003, 07:25
where can i view the new trailer does any one know

TwstdFate
26th Jul 2003, 09:32
Yep right here

http://www.eidosinteractive.com/downloads/search.html?gmid=142

jasonxxx
26th Jul 2003, 16:47
hey thankz