PDA

View Full Version : Alex D!

Daedalus247
20th Jul 2003, 10:33
Alex D! why not JCDenton i will miss him i mean why they must make alex D especially when JC sounds cooler but listen: JC or AD i seriously urge Ion storm to think about that ( HEAR THAT WARREN SPECTOR! ) and also because JC has a brother Alex D can be underground in Area 51 for all i care....

Big Ragu
20th Jul 2003, 15:55
What was Paul's codename, I know it wasn't PD. Maybe they'll just say Alex, although I still don't like that name, but it is unisex which is required.

[SYN] Nexus
20th Jul 2003, 16:15
JC Denton and Paul Denton where both codename.The player could choose his real name.

Le`Sauveur`De`Ces`Dames
22nd Jul 2003, 09:17
I must admit I don't understand the question in the poll

I don't mind not playing JC. DX:IW isn't a remake of DX1, so there is no real reason you should play him, especially if the story begins 15 or 30 years after the end of the first one (don't remember the date exactly)

it's like Warren Spector said in an interview:

at first he was like "of COURSE you have to play JCD, of COURSE you must have augs and skill points,..."

but then he realised he was just re-making the same game all over, so he choosed to change things. I think I prefer a new game with changes, (wich mean new things to discover), rather than just have an expansion set, with new mission and a new campaign, but basically the same game all over

Let JC have a quiet retirement, he deserved it (and I have this idea his retirement won't be THAT quiet, especially if I pay him a visit with Alex, in DX:IW)

Tiper
24th Jul 2003, 12:18
meh:confused:

WSimons
24th Jul 2003, 18:21
Too bad Walton Simons isn't a choice...

Agent_JCDenton_UNATCO
17th Aug 2003, 01:08
Originally posted by WSimons
Too bad Walton Simons isn't a choice...

walten simons was the best guy in the game, i think hw was cooler than JC. i mean, he was conspiring to rule the world here!

Bio Denton
18th Aug 2003, 09:22
Smuggler with Augs. pwned.