PDA

View Full Version : Valkyrie Profile 3 - (Hrist)

member_10074094
1st Jun 2012, 22:38
valkyrie profile 3: hrist.. will it ever happen? do we want it to happen?

in the words of Wylfred: "don't hold your breath"

I wonder if the series has enough fans for this thread to get any attention...

houshi
2nd Jun 2012, 06:14
I would love to see the complete story of valkyrie profile series

onigiri619
4th Jun 2012, 19:02
valkyrie profile 3: hrist.. will it ever happen? do we want it to happen?

in the words of Wylfred: "don't hold your breath"

I wonder if the series has enough fans for this thread to get any attention...

A game about hrist would BE AWESOME. We'd get some good backstory of a whole bunch of the Asgardians! And it MUST have Arngrim (he's been in most of them after all) Seeing some more Brahms would be cool too.

member_10074094
4th Jun 2012, 22:37
and how about Hel as a villain? Although I doubt she could top Lezard Valeth and Liam O'brien's creepy voice acting

Ety
8th Jun 2012, 15:14
Lezard is unique.

But another boss should be worth the fun. Hrist has a lot of mystery in this story and it would be great to unveil what she truly thinks, acts and fights. Along with her Einherjar, of course!

But I don't know if the next VP will be about Hrist. They may think her too "classical" to deserve a game. Lenneth & Silmeria were definitely different from usual Valkyries and all the other Aesir, they wanted to fight for something special, while Hrist remains loyal, at least for a long time.

member_10074094
8th Jun 2012, 19:55
Lezard is unique.

But another boss should be worth the fun. Hrist has a lot of mystery in this story and it would be great to unveil what she truly thinks, acts and fights. Along with her Einherjar, of course!

But I don't know if the next VP will be about Hrist. They may think her too "classical" to deserve a game. Lenneth & Silmeria were definitely different from usual Valkyries and all the other Aesir, they wanted to fight for something special, while Hrist remains loyal, at least for a long time.

You have an interesting point. The story about her would either be really dull (a repeat of the first half of VP:Lenneth, but the entire game would be like that, just collecting einherjar) Or they have to find something very interesting to twist it. Perhaps a betrayal from a friend of Hrist instead of Hrist? Or a tragic story with a sadder ending than the rest of the series, maybe she has to kill a lover because of her loyalty to Odin?

Finalformsora3
10th Jun 2012, 20:06
Hey Guys, Who Do You Think will be the protgonist of Valkyrie profile 3, any ideas on the upcoming plots of it?

What Are Your Views On It??

I made a theme for Hrist Valkyrie, I would love for Square Enix To Use it, but I don't know how they would feel on that.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wB6L2-xWHmI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

member_10074094
11th Jun 2012, 17:41
I already had a topic for this :(

Finalformsora3
12th Jun 2012, 01:49
I already had a topic for this :(

Oh, I just made the topic for the Music theme I made for Hrist and how it reflects onto her; no hard feelings man a discussion wouldnt hurt either so it doesnt look like im trying to spam at all with just the video. (:

member_10074094
12th Jun 2012, 22:04
I liked the song a lot btw! It was pretty good, definately sounded like something I would hear in Valkyrie Profile (or even any square game).

I doubt they would use it but... stranger things have happened, wish you luck!

ramoncp93
20th Jun 2012, 10:00
Hum hi im new here, I was just searching up the internet, about Valkyrie Profile 3 and all.

What we can presume is that, the third(main) one will Most likely to be a Hrist Story, which will follow up the others!

What I feel about this sequel is that, inside I really hope for it to happen, It would be fun and nostalgic!

But the problem is with so many people(well not all that) put pressure for it to be developed, and this could ruin it all, of course if the creators actually felt any presure! I rather have no Sequel, Then rushing up one and making a poor story, u know With outstanding graphics but lacking in the deep story that is Valkyrie Profile!

About what the story would be like, I like the idea of showing that Hrist is so Loyal fro the outside, but with many internal conflicts u know, what lead her to be like it in the past, and what could happen now that could force her to change ways, anyways this is what I think!

alcaparray
8th Jan 2013, 06:34
Would the producers waiting the next generation of consoles to make the continuation of the serie?

moooka
8th Jan 2013, 08:08
I love this series, hope we get another game.

kratoscar2008
11th Feb 2013, 21:21
Of course but rather as a game were she turns into a good girl we need her to be evil and play like she would, getting einjenhar to cause mass destruction in Valhalla were ultimately she is defeated by her sisters and stripped of her memories making her the Hrist we already know.

9th Mar 2013, 06:32
Hmmm but when would the story takes in... Lenneth is present, Silmeria is past... Hrist would be in a future event following the story of Silmeria? with deep back story and new arch enemy. I'd like to see battle of gods... imagine how cool would that be.

member_10239333
25th Mar 2013, 00:47
Valkyrie Profile 3 Hrist NEEDS to happen http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cool.gif no matter how long it takes for em to release it I just wish they would confirm or announce it anytime soon.

Pcgamer34
26th Mar 2013, 16:54
Valkyrie Profile 3 Hrist NEEDS to happen no matter how long it takes for em to release it I just wish they would confirm or announce it anytime soon.

I hope sometime this year.

member_10715560
15th Apr 2013, 02:26
I really hope they there will be a valkyrie profile 3. The story lines are awesome. Can't go wrong with a third.

rrfduarte
29th Nov 2013, 07:19
WE WANT VP3...

Pulsar359
19th Feb 2014, 09:12
I would pre-order Valkyrie Profile 3: Hrist for the PS4 in a heart beat (pre-order at my local game store that is). I would prefer the story focus on a younger Hrist and as she grows more mature, we see her character and personality change and harden after the hardships she goes through and eventually becoming the cold calculating Hrist we know in VP1 and VP2. My god, it would be like a Star Wars Episode III moment except not directed by George Lucas and no Anakin screaming "Noooooooooooooo!"

CAmatos
23rd May 2014, 12:22
I would love a game whit Hrist as a main character, and I would love it even more if the game is for PSVita or PS3.

palin2222
17th Jun 2015, 06:39
A perfect story for VP Hrist would be a Story explaining why only 1 Valkyrie can be active at a time. We know that there are only 3 Valkyries (Hrist, Lenneth, Silmaria) and that they share the same body. We know that Hrist is the Eldest. We also know that their memories are sealed until they are called into service. So Start the game off only controlling Hrist and her Einherjer. At some point in the game make the thing happen and now you have to alternate between the Three Valkyries, Perhaps at the end of a chapter you become the new Valkyrie and it has different abilities/stats/ and the stats and growth of the Einherjer change depending on which Valkyrie is active when they level up.