PDA

View Full Version : kurtis ammo?

inot24
19th Jul 2003, 05:24
ive been reading some of the messages about not having enough ammo for kurtis and since i got kurtis i havent had to pick up any ammo. i started off with 91 of his guns and 906 clips of ammo. i am at boaz returns right now and i havent had to pick up one clip. i still have 899 clips left. can someone please explain this to me. how is this possible, and if so how in the world did they use that much ammo? :confused:

Azza_BaBeH
19th Jul 2003, 13:50
:eek: :eek: :eek: You must have been very very very very very very very lucky m8. When i got there i had 1 clip. What platform is this for ? ? ?

bops
24th Jul 2003, 11:31
do you have a save game of that???? i have exactly nothing at boaz return, no health pack, no ammo

martinespek
24th Jul 2003, 11:36
lucky you! I had just 1 100% health and 1 50% health. And maybe 2 clips of ammo.

(on the other hand, Lara had about 37 shards in her pocket)

gamepimp
24th Jul 2003, 18:39
inot24 I saw the same thing with Kurtis, he had around 900 clips too! The thing I was angry about is that Lara got her weapons taken from her and only got three of them back along with a crapy handgun! The entire game I just saw her clips for 4 or 5 different weapons on the screen. And does anyone know when she starts using the double guns, I beat the game and never had them!