PDA

View Full Version : Louvre Galleries---???

stillme
19th Jul 2003, 04:03
I cannot, I repeat, CAN NOT get past the second set of lasers in the gallery. You know, the two that move up and down that have lasers inbetween (on the floor) also? No matter how I try, I always end up running out of strength right past the second moving laser and I fall onto the ones on the floor and trip the alarm. I end up having to grab the ledge at the start and even if I can just shimmy past the first, I have to wait a second or two for the second laser to go back down before I can shimmy past that one and I end up running out of strength! I'm also pretty sure I didn't skip any upper body upgrades. This is extremely frustrating...I paid fifty dollars for a game I can't play because I've been stuck on that stupid part for a couple of weeks now! HELP PLEASE!!??

sspears
19th Jul 2003, 04:35
Ok, try this: Instead of trying to shimmy, go to the center cabinet and do a running jump as the lasers go down. You should land on the next cabinet. Let me know if that helps or not. :D

AmO
19th Jul 2003, 06:16
are you still stuck? do you need help? just ask, it is no fun to be stuck for weeks.
http://www.laracroftonline.net/cgi-bin/walkthroughs/default.asp?catid=23&cattitle=Tomb+Raider+6+Walkthrough

ermanmutlu
19th Jul 2003, 13:11
Originally posted by sspears
Ok, try this: Instead of trying to shimmy, go to the center cabinet and do a running jump as the lasers go down. You should land on the next cabinet. Let me know if that helps or not. :D

I am agree with sspears.The only way to achieve that part is it.

stillme
19th Jul 2003, 17:08
I finally got through it, thanks to you guys! I read it in another thread...seems I'm not the only one who had trouble with that spot. The thing is, the strategy guide I bought tells you the only way to get past those two lasers is by shimmying through them, around the corner, then dropping to the floor. I don't understand why the strategy guide is all messed up like that, because that was near impossible compared to just jumping across and onto the next glass showcase. There's been a lot of other discrepencies in the guide too...like the very next room where there's also lasers, it says in the strategy guide that there's no way you can get through them without tripping them so just lure the guard to you and kill him then set them off. But without even reading that part in the guide I crawled through the first set of lasers and then went right and stealthily slid along the wall through the next ones and took the guard out from behind. So it seems to me like I can't trust the strategy guide. But thank you for your help! I'm on to the digs now!

-tracey

frontstreet
30th Sep 2003, 19:54
Originally posted by AmO
are you still stuck? do you need help? just ask, it is no fun to be stuck for weeks.
http://www.laracroftonline.net/cgi-bin/walkthroughs/default.asp?catid=23&cattitle=Tomb+Raider+6+Walkthrough I am also stuck on the second set of lasers. I have jumped with the laser at every position possible and I always get caught on the second laser coming back up. It is driving me crazy. Can you help me please???

fastclick
1st Oct 2003, 15:03
Do a sideways jump. not to close not to far in the middle.