PDA

View Full Version : Saved game needed.

Mr_Furious
19th Jul 2003, 02:16
Does anyone have a saved game at the point where the FLYING Boaz dies?

I ask this for two reasons:

1) Targeting aims for the front of the creature and I can't change targets no matter how many times I hit the end or roll button.

And..

2) I only have 5 bullets left and I can't shoot myself in the head. :(

Chaser
19th Jul 2003, 03:57
Sure thing. Just drop me a line at orion833@hotmail.com and I'll send you a copy.

Mr_Furious
19th Jul 2003, 04:45
But I did some searching while I posted that and I found a site that had it.

Thanks anyway.

I was able to finish Angel of Darkness and I can conclude that Kurtus is definately dead. Nobody walks away with a mortal wound like that. The reason why Karal Gunderson was able to mimic all the people that Lara met in the game was for the fact that he had consumed the body parts of the victims. The end might have possibilities for Kurtus if Lara can get to him in time. The weapon that's in the last cutscene is trying to lead Lara to him. But I don't think that'll happen as the last sound in the cutscene at the end of Boaz's Returns is Kurtus's last breath.

Chaser
19th Jul 2003, 12:17
Would you be so kind as to share with us the link to that website?? I haven't finished the game yet, and I may need/want another savegame...... :)

Mr_Furious
19th Jul 2003, 12:50
http://members.cox.net/jeffareid1/traod.htm

Enjoy. :D

Chaser
19th Jul 2003, 13:02
Thank you !! :D

Mr_Furious
19th Jul 2003, 13:07
Though I wonder when they'll be releasing the NEXT big patch. The game was "fun" (loosely spoken), but all the bugs and glitches ruined the enjoyment for me. The worst bug I encountered was an aiming bug where Kurtus wouldn't target anything but the head of monster Boaz no matter how many times I hit that change target button. :(