PDA

View Full Version : LOL this Game is HARD :D

tomb_raiding
18th Jul 2003, 23:34
I made a visit Gamespot site, and to TRAOD review I checked the difficulty it said HARD (but not only TRAOD)

TR1 impossible
TR2 hard
TR3 impossible
TR4 impossible
TR5 meduim
TR6 Hard

I thought all the TR games are not quite easy, BUT NOT IMPOSSIBLE .. LOL :D

Dazed
18th Jul 2003, 23:41
Geesh.. those guys... suck! AOD mustve been the easiest in all the series though..

tomb_raiding
19th Jul 2003, 00:21
Agreed http://forums.eidosgames.com/images/icons/icon14.gif

brian92
19th Jul 2003, 01:46
Here is gamespot's difficulty rating for the PC version in each review (TR1 is for PS):

TR1: Medium
TR2: Hard
TR3: Impossible
TR4: Medium
TR5: Hard
TR6: Hard

TR3 Impossible?

stillme
19th Jul 2003, 04:07
I've played them all, and I must say, I think this new one is impossible. Of course, it may be because I've been stuck in the Louvre Gallery for weeks at the same exact spot (darn lasers) but you know....

MacAngel
19th Jul 2003, 05:06
Hehe, I was about 12 when I played Tr3 for Mac. It wasn't hard! LOL Its sort of sad that Gamespot can't play TR better than a kid.......:D

Lil Lara
19th Jul 2003, 05:43
Nothing is impossible. ;)

You may get stuck forever, give up, and denouce Tomb Raider as a game, but nothing is impossible. ;)

XanderD2
19th Jul 2003, 07:58
Originally posted by brian92
Here is gamespot's difficulty rating for the PC version in each review (TR1 is for PS):

TR3 Impossible?

No. Actually, TR3 was fairly easy. TR4 was harder.

moe888uk
19th Jul 2003, 11:24
"You may get stuck forever, give up, and denouce Tomb Raider as a game, but nothing is impossible."

Lil lara, you hit the nail on the head. Someone on this forum just did the same thing you described. Anywayz, keep us enlightened with more proverbs like these. Confucius,eat your heart out.

BkBaby999
19th Jul 2003, 11:34
TR1 is hard only because of the save crystal thing
I don't remember TR2 being too hard, it was fun!
TR3 was difficult with the kayak and trying to figure out where to go sometimes.
TR4 had some difficult puzzles at times, especially the timed ones.
TR5 was fairly easy but I liked it.
TR6 is a hot mess, it's really easy, just the bugs make it seem really hard and the different controls.

Lr&Kt
19th Jul 2003, 18:34
LOL, tr hard??, dont think so... well i think they rate it like that cuz the controls are not too easy to adapt with thus harder... well thats MY point of view, i found that TRLR is the hardest tr cuz i got stuck in Alexandria, the part were u have to connect the hook with the stick, how are u supposed to know that¿???:confused:

D3v1L80Y
19th Jul 2003, 18:47
AOD was one of the easiest ones yet....I mean, c'mon most of the 'puzzles' had the stinkin' answer to it pasted on the wall next to it..(The two brothers in the Vault of Trophies, the tree in the BioDome, The dig site, well you had half of the puzzle in your notebook already). And as far as where to go in the game, that was fairly simple, most of the levels you came in one door, and you could see the other door across the way. It was just a matter of getting across to the other side. Granted the whole box thing in the Strahov took a bit to figure out,at least for me but the majority of the game was fairly easy to figure out. Nowhere near as challenging as previous titles in the series. I would classify this one as painfully easy. The only hard part about this game was getting used to the analog, which if you have ever played any other 3rd person games on PS2 or Xbox or whatever, was not that big of a challenge.

Tomb Raider Fan
19th Jul 2003, 21:46
Originally posted by brian92

TR3 Impossible?

Omg Gamespot suck! AOD is pretty easy!!! In fact Very easy! Gameplay is a bit lacked..TR4 should be ImpossibleX10...TR4 was hardest of the lot by far! :)