PDA

View Full Version : To ahch(no insults)

moe888uk
18th Jul 2003, 21:57
Dear ahch, I know the main reason you have avoided playing AOD so far is because you dont like that Kurtis character and dont want to play as him. Dont worry, he is only there for 1 level and 1 boss fight. And no he is not going to take over from Lara as the Tomb Raider. Kurtis or any other character will only be a side character and Core will not kill off Lara and make Kurtis the tomb raider. It will never ever happen. Maybe there will be a spin-off game in which Lara might appear but only Lara will be tomb raider. I sincerely hope you give the game a try and see for yourself how good or bad the game really is. If you look at the poll - Are you happy with AOD (which I created *says proudly*), you will notice around 60% are happy and 40% arent. Now with such mixed reponses, you cannot rely on anyone else's comments but play it yourself to judge it. I hope the next time you post a message will be after you've tried the game for at least a few levels. If you dont want to buy the game, wait for a demo and then make your mind up.

Dazed
18th Jul 2003, 22:00
^^ demo? :D <cough>PATCH<cough>

but idd... u do need to play it yrself to form an opinion.. but thats old news rite? I dont really remember why I replied to this post... :D hmm..

well Loo Moe! (just giving my post a lil bit of meaning :P)

moe888uk
18th Jul 2003, 22:09
I felt bad about the number of insults the guy recieved in his other thread(well he did act like a fool). Just trying to reason with him. Or maybe he's pulling a joke on us as someone suggested in that thread.

The Amazing Rando
18th Jul 2003, 22:54
Originally posted by moe888uk
I felt bad about the number of insults the guy recieved in his other thread(well he did act like a fool). Just trying to reason with him. Or maybe he's pulling a joke on us as someone suggested in that thread.

Well, I'm not a regular in this forum, but even i can spot his trollness from a mile away. I seriously doubt he actually types that bad, and I know he doesn't plan on getting that job, he's just trying to be a waste of space on the fourm. Trolls need to be bashed, and they get what they deserve, so don't feel bad for him. If he had given the game a chance before bashing it, he would've maybe had some credability, as it is, he was just wasting forum space (and members' time) with his "slam" postings, which aren't tolerated-and is the reason why Goran had to close threads of his.

IMO, all the other members who ever acted like that were taken care of appropriately soona fter joining, and haven't been missed yet.

Who knows, maybe he's beena productive member here in the past, but not that I've seen since I stared checking here recently. I've definately seen other members banned without getting so many chances.

sspears
19th Jul 2003, 00:03
I believe he is in Argentina so English is not his native language. Personally, I like hearing from the extreme viewpoints even though I may not agree. And I'm not big on criticizing someone for their grammar and such but he does have some interesting useage. :D

bonnie :)
19th Jul 2003, 02:55
Originally posted by moe888uk
I felt bad about the number of insults the guy recieved in his other thread(well he did act like a fool). Just trying to reason with him. Or maybe he's pulling a joke on us as someone suggested in that thread. Oops! You said no insults but saying he acted like a fool is definitely an insult :eek:

snake
22nd Jul 2003, 21:55
What do we have here? A little gossip may be? Come on guys, behave! :p :D :D :D