PDA

View Full Version : Level Skip

The-Sleeper
18th Jul 2003, 19:41
Hello,
I got really far on TR:AOD, but then my file mysteriously disapeared. Annoyed i began a new file but cant be naffed to replay all the lvls (im in the tomb of ancients now) does anyone know a cheeky lil level skip cheat to make me want to play it again. Thanx to whoever replys....

Chaser
18th Jul 2003, 22:48
There is only one way that I've read about, and used, to select the level when the game is started. However, after you select the particular level you want, you start that level with nothing in the inventory and weapons and health sections.

So, unless you just want to explore a level, it's not much use really.

Dazed
18th Jul 2003, 22:50
Im pretty sure that I read a Threat in here somewhere with someone describing the same problem, search it up and there's a link to a site with a dude that uploaded all the saved games of every level..

gl :)

Chaser
18th Jul 2003, 23:15
Originally posted by Dazed
Im pretty sure that I read a Threat in here somewhere with someone describing the same problem, search it up and there's a link to a site with a dude that uploaded all the saved games of every level..

gl :)

I was looking for that same thread this morning, when I needed a Savegame for the first time in AOD. However, I did not find the site you mentioned. Would you happen to have a link to that website, perchance? TIA !! :)

Dazed
18th Jul 2003, 23:25
Ive searched google but cant come up with anything tbh.. http://www.tombraider.info is claiming however that they soon will have the saved games online of AOD. There's another site popping up when u search google on: Angel of Darkness "Saved Games" with an anoying midi tune on the background also claiming to have the saved games somewhere.. although the maze of terrifying colours and creepy midi music made me stop my search :D

so no luck yet..

Chaser
18th Jul 2003, 23:41
Same here, no luck yet, but thanks for trying !! I'm almost finished with the game anyway, so it's mote really....