PDA

View Full Version : The Double Guns Don't Exist

AODfreak
18th Jul 2003, 18:56
Follow this link to a topic in another forum:
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=17;t=003098
And the person there had a reply email from CORE saying that you CANNOT use double guns.
Here is a quote ffrom the email:

"I'm sorry to say that whilst you can collect both guns you can't actually use them both simultaneously. I'm sorry if this disappoints you."

So there you have it the hunt is over.

NOTE: You can still use them with, Gameshark, Action Replay. etc.

I am :D Because I don't need to look anymore
and I am :mad: becuase I really wanted the double pistols.

Dazed
18th Jul 2003, 21:27
ffs.. if the guns mean so much to people then fs cheat.. get yr double guns and have fun..

Grave_Robber
18th Jul 2003, 22:16
I aint been able to collected both guns :confused:. the email dont really make much sense, why the hell would they change the game so u can get both vectors (or scorp-x) but u cant bloody use em at same time. No person in this world is gonner waste time removing somin and also bug it up which is expected to be in the game, it doesnt even follow the story of the game they were just taken out the playable bits of the game but left in every where else.

The game has been pretty messed up, even if they label on there next game "Dual Pistols are BACK" i dont think there gonner get quite so many ppl dragged into it. As i was playin through the game i was excited waiting for the moment i would get the pistols but knowin i was nearing the end of the game i was just getting pissed off, seeing all these cutscense with them holstered of in her hands and i cant friggin use em. then this lvl with kurtis comes along and possibly the greatest reason for having him doesnt even work.

D3v1L80Y
18th Jul 2003, 22:23
well I guess it is finally official...I can end my fruitless crusade...I feel kinda empty now....I guess I will just go sulk in the corner now...:(

Dazed
18th Jul 2003, 22:26
Originally posted by D3v1L80Y
well I guess it is finally official...I can end my fruitless crusade...I feel kinda empty now....I guess I will just go sulk in the corner now...:(

LOL u picked that up pretty fast ;)