PDA

View Full Version : refresh rate @ 0Hz ?????

import_craziej2k
18th Jul 2003, 13:57
in video options it says my refresh rate is 0Hz, is that mean't to happen?

Dazed
18th Jul 2003, 22:14
does the game work normally? ( I think thats more important then an option that went haywire :P)

import_craziej2k
19th Jul 2003, 17:40
it runs a bit slower than it should do and some of the effects are missing (compared to PS2)

Nobody
20th Jul 2003, 12:31
well no monitor shows a screen on OHz refresh rate...so it may had a conflict or incompatibility with your graphic card...try downloading the newest driver for you Graphic card...
i think that figures it out...

MariosAlice
3rd Aug 2003, 06:04
Originally posted by Nobody
well no monitor shows a screen on OHz refresh rate...so it may had a conflict or incompatibility with your graphic card...try downloading the newest driver for you Graphic card...
i think that figures it out...

In WinMe with Nvidia GF3 and latest drivers the game works OK but shows 0Hz in my case.

xMaXxX
3rd Aug 2003, 14:10
WinME. That's the cause of the problem. Get rid of ME as soon as humanly possible. Get 98, 98SE, 2000, XP, anything just not ME. The world's record for system bugginess is its.

Mademan
6th Aug 2003, 08:07
unfortunately, My comp also displays the "0hz" in the AoD settings, and I'm running 98SE.

MariosAlice
9th Aug 2003, 00:36
Originally posted by xMaXxX
WinME. That's the cause of the problem. Get rid of ME as soon as humanly possible. Get 98, 98SE, 2000, XP, anything just not ME. The world's record for system bugginess is its.
I have many PCs and I mainly use WinXP. Win Me is OK for most games. Tomb Raider AOD works fine with the latest Nvidia drivers and the latest WDM sblive drivers for XP (extract and run setup from the driver's dir and then install manually the mixer and the rest, otherwise main setup says is not for Me). This permits universal EAX to work without causing problems.