PDA

View Full Version : Savegame for just after Boaz Returns, plez??

Chaser
18th Jul 2003, 12:23
Hey, guys and gals!! Try as I may, and I think I've read all the threads about how to defeat Boaz, I just cannot seem to get it all together. This is the first level that has defeated me, durn it all !!

Would someone be so kind as to send me a Savegame for the level just after Boaz Returns, please? Seriously, I've tried for two days now to get past that level, and it is just ruining my game fun...... :( If there is a kind soul out there who has the Savegame I'm looking for, would you please send it to
orion833@hotmail.com ?

Many thanks !!!

saispas
18th Jul 2003, 12:29
No problem~

Chaser
18th Jul 2003, 12:50
Gee, that was FAST !! Thank you VERY, VERY much !! I'm off to AOD some more now.

Happy Gaming, all !

IceBerg
18th Jul 2003, 21:58
I have the same problem!

No more fun!

Can I have that savegame too, pleeeeeeeease?
Many many thanks!

tr.lc@clix.pt

Chaser
18th Jul 2003, 22:44
Iceberg, did you get it yet? If not, I'd be happy to send it to you!!

IIII
19th Jul 2003, 00:00
Can I have that savegame too, pleeeeeeeease?

My mail: gonilnik@hotmail.com

Thanks

Scavenger
19th Jul 2003, 00:25
Hi Chaser and Everyone

If anyone still has the saved game after the defeat of Boaz, then I would love it as well. Thanks

nigelsymon@sniffout.com

edy_smf
19th Jul 2003, 03:07
the game seems to be ok but the bosses I met until now ruins the fun of game and make me nervous and angry...this is a shame:( thay must think about that a game must be played for fun not to became mad or something.I have the same problem,I tryed two days and still cannot defeat BOAZ so please tell me how can I do it or if you are very kind send me a save on this adress:
Edy_smf@hotmail.com
to can finish my game
many thanks anticipated

Chaser
19th Jul 2003, 03:53
Hello all !! I'd be happy to send you the savegame that was sent to me this morning. To make life easier for me, please just send me an Email requesting it, and I'll send it to you right away. It's a GREAT savegame, because it was saved right after killing Boaz, and so you still get to see the next cutscene and all.

Anyway, just fire me off an Email, and it will be yours. Happy AODing, all... :)

JonRicoPa
19th Jul 2003, 21:58
Any chance you could send me that save please Chaser?

jonricopatrese@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Chaser
19th Jul 2003, 22:05
Originally posted by JonRicoPa
Any chance you could send me that save please Chaser?

jonricopatrese@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Be happy to, if you would only do as I requested above.. :)

edy_smf
19th Jul 2003, 22:40
This make nervous than ever,another day has passed and I still fighting with BOAZ!!! who made this part of TR must be a maniac or something!

PLEASE CHASER SEND ME THAT SAVE!!!

I cannot stand fighting BOAZ anymore I am tired and bored to do the same thing all day long...
My E-mail Is edy_smf@hotmail.com

Axl_rose
19th Jul 2003, 23:43
could anyone plz send me that save aswell?:(

just__one@hotmail.com

plz :)

Axl_rose
19th Jul 2003, 23:47
anyone? ? ? ? ?:( :( :(

Axl_rose
19th Jul 2003, 23:58
thanks who ever sent me;)

saispas
20th Jul 2003, 01:46
edy_smf and Axl_rose:
I've already sent the savegame to you . :D

emoms
20th Jul 2003, 02:36
Please can I have it also?

fletcher012345@yahoo.com

Rimmer66
20th Jul 2003, 05:54
How the hell are we supposed to E-MAIL you for requests when it says "user has chosen not to receive e-mails"... What's the deal ?

I sent you a PM - thanks.

JonRicoPa
20th Jul 2003, 11:37
Still looking for that savegame at jonricopatrese@hotmail.com

Please someone?

Thanks

:)

Chaser
20th Jul 2003, 11:37
Originally posted by Rimmer66
How the hell are we supposed to E-MAIL you for requests when it says "user has chosen not to receive e-mails"... What's the deal ?

I sent you a PM - thanks.

If you have read this thread, you will have seen that I posted my email address in the original post. If you had read this thread, that is....

I believe that's " how the hell " you are supposed to do it.

Rimmer66
20th Jul 2003, 17:38
I did read the thread - your e-mail was posted in another one...
At any rate, thank you for your bloody troubles, I finished the game on my own anyways, thanks just the same.

Chaser
20th Jul 2003, 17:54
Originally posted by Rimmer66
I did read the thread - your e-mail was posted in another one...
At any rate, thank you for your bloody troubles, I finished the game on my own anyways, thanks just the same.

My email was posted at the very end of the very first post that I made in this thread. Scroll up and look at the first post. You are welcome for my bloody troubles!