PDA

View Full Version : I'm stuck with Kurtis Trent ... help required, please?!

Godfather
18th Jul 2003, 12:15
I'm stuck with Kurtis Trent in his very first level. He's already grabbed a pass and used it and I also found some sort of a computer-machine, but I couldn't use it yet. So what's my next move, please? All mummies are dead and for the love of Lara, I wouldn't know where to go next!

Help please!

Thank you!

Bye for now

tomb_raiding
18th Jul 2003, 13:10
All you gotta do is check out the code number a door u pass by when u first enter the area, there is a code there type it on the machine :)

Godfather
18th Jul 2003, 14:41
Are you referring to the beginning of that Kurtis-level, because there was indeed a code (06198 I think) that Kurtis Trent in a short videofilm could get hold of with his special ability and then you had to use it for opening the gate. If you're referring to that moment, I'm waay further. Please help! :(

Thanks!

Chaser
18th Jul 2003, 14:45
Originally posted by Godfather
Are you referring to the beginning of that Kurtis-level, because there was indeed a code (06198 I think) that Kurtis Trent in a short videofilm could get hold of with his special ability and then you had to use it for opening the gate. If you're referring to that moment, I'm waay further. Please help! :(

Thanks!

Here's one I can answer!! You need to go to the area with the large room, a cafeteria I think it is. Look across the hall to the double doors, and you will see a code on it. You need that.

There is an upstairs you get to on the right side of the cafeteria, all the way in the back. Go up to the computer, and enter the code.

You can take it from there.... Good luck !