PDA

View Full Version : FFXIV: Collector's Edition

Pages : [1] 2

member_10194625
12th Jun 2013, 00:45
I already own FFXIV collectors edition and the bonuses that came with it fails epically in comparison to A Realm Reborn. My question is will previous owners of the collectors edition be given the new ingame collectors extras or an option to purchase them at a low cost? We've already paid $80 for it the first time and suffered through what is known as version 1.0. I don't think its fair to shell out another $80 for ingame items that we should have gotten the first time around. Thank you for reading!

member_10292472
12th Jun 2013, 00:51
I already own FFXIV collectors edition and the bonuses that came with it fails epically in comparison to A Realm Reborn. My question is will previous owners of the collectors edition be given the new ingame collectors extras or an option to purchase them at a low cost? We've already paid $80 for it the first time and suffered through what is known as version 1.0. I don't think its fair to shell out another $80 for ingame items that we should have gotten the first time around. Thank you for reading!

Your all set. plus you get 2 weeks of free play. moogle mail will give you your items.

member_10292472
12th Jun 2013, 01:07
Had to find the link.

lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com/pl/topics/... (http://lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com/pl/topics/detail?id=14019fb32d90859f118dccb8cd96bf81c21957d)

member_10194625
12th Jun 2013, 01:09
Thank you for replying! Also can you please post a link to where you got your info? I've been searching for it and can't find it. Thank you and I appreciate it!

member_10194625
12th Jun 2013, 01:10
Didn't catch the last comment you made! http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-yell.gif Thank you!!!

member_10292472
12th Jun 2013, 01:13
Didn't catch the last comment you made! Thank you!!!

hum wierd. takes you to the index page when u click the link. scroll to the heading announcing launch date (5/23/2013). All the info u need is there.

member_10194625
12th Jun 2013, 01:14
Hey Cerious, the link you gave doesn't take me directly to the information, just to the main page of the lodestone. Can you give me the topic/discussion title so I can search for it? Thank you!

member_10194625
12th Jun 2013, 01:15
lmao I didn't catch your message again! http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-yell.gif haha perhaps we both should buy lottery tickets haha

member_10292472
12th Jun 2013, 01:16
Lol.

member_10194625
12th Jun 2013, 01:25
For anyone who wants to know what the annoucement says here it is,

"*Players Who Own the FFXIV version 1.0 Collector’s Edition

Players who own the FFXIV version 1.0 Collector’s Edition will receive the FFXIV: ARR Collector’s Edition in-game bonus items (Helm of Light, Baby Behemoth Minion, Behemoth Barding, and Coeurl Mount) for free. The in-game bonus items will be delivered via Moogle Letter when FFXIV: ARR launches."

Credit goes to Creious! Thanks buddy!

x3Noctis
12th Jun 2013, 04:20
You do get the bonus items via this CE as well if you had the previous one but you do not get the pre order bonus item. Regardless if that was obvious or not, figure I let you know.

member_10292472
12th Jun 2013, 06:06
For anyone who wants to know what the annoucement says here it is,

"*Players Who Own the FFXIV version 1.0 Collector’s Edition

Players who own the FFXIV version 1.0 Collector’s Edition will receive the FFXIV: ARR Collector’s Edition in-game bonus items (Helm of Light, Baby Behemoth Minion, Behemoth Barding, and Coeurl Mount) for free. The in-game bonus items will be delivered via Moogle Letter when FFXIV: ARR launches."

Credit goes to Creious! Thanks buddy!

No problem.

Happy to help.

member_10568774
12th Jun 2013, 20:34
Stupid question...

How can we tell what version we have? Also, if I bought it as a digital download and my computer was wiped, How can I download it again?

Thanks!

x3Noctis
12th Jun 2013, 23:45
Stupid question...

How can we tell what version we have? Also, if I bought it as a digital download and my computer was wiped, How can I download it again?

Thanks!

1.0 will have the "Final Fantasy XIV" title while 2.0 is the "Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn" title.

member_10220701
13th Jun 2013, 18:24
if i bought the FFXIV original collectors edition do i get the in game items for the 2.0 collectors edition for free? or do i have to buy the thing all over again? only seems fair to get the 2.0 stuff since my 1.0 stuff is now completely useless and i spent alot of money on it. i just want the in-game items XD

member_10692149
13th Jun 2013, 20:58
I had also purchased the ver1.0 CE. But how do i tell if my FFXIV ver1.0 is registered using the CE or standard edition? When I go into my SE account management, all i can see is "Final Fantasy XIV" under the registered service without any indication of it being collector's edition. Can someone help me with this?

member_10225886
13th Jun 2013, 21:02
I have the collectors edition too, and still no beta key either.

member_10220701
13th Jun 2013, 23:01
I have the collectors edition too, and still no beta key either.

this thread has nothing at all to do with a beta key... if you were to read it. i am a legacy account holder im auto in all the alpha/beta's :p

member_10225886
13th Jun 2013, 23:04
Yeah I mean, no one else was replying so I figured I'd at least say something so you'd have something to read. Consider it my good deed for the day ;P

member_10692149
14th Jun 2013, 01:43
anyway does it state that ur game is CE when u check under ur account management system? its like there is no way to tell them apart?

tumblingpenguin
14th Jun 2013, 18:09
To everyone with the beta log in problems: did you happen to preorder the FFXIV Collector's Edition?

My wife and I both ordered the CE and cannot log in yet both of my brothers, who did not order the CE, got in just fine. Since the CE comes with a security token, it makes sense that our accounts would be assigned a unique ID immediately upon ordering the CE since they'll need to put that ID into the security token for it to generate phrases that corrrespond with our account. Since this was a preorder and we don't have the tokens yet, there's no possible way to log in.

This is my suspicion so I'm here to confirm it. If this is the case then maybe SE can temporarily switch CE/OTP people back so we - the one's who paid a crap ton extra to get the good stuff - can get into the beta with everyone else!

SSJAU
14th Jun 2013, 18:16
i ordered the CE too. But the problem is, theres a lot of people in the same situation of us and the SE dont say anything abou this yet. In e-mails, or here in the foruns. i thinking to create another acc just to get into the beta

tumblingpenguin
14th Jun 2013, 18:24
You can create a second account and get in beta, yes, however, that will use up your beta key. If SE fixes this issue in the next few days then you won't have a key to use with your first account. Since your first account is the one connected to your CE perks, and since beta characters carry over when the game goes live, you'll end up playing for two months and then being forced to start over. Of course, there's no guarantee that SE will fix this issue so it's a case of being stuck between a rock and hard place unfortunately.

SSJAU
14th Jun 2013, 18:28
maybe the devs can transfer the beta character data to the first acc. i ho pe. I rly want to play this game!!!!

tumblingpenguin
14th Jun 2013, 18:46
I highly doubt it. If they cared enough to do that then they would have cared enough to foresee this bogus situation. Granted, this is just beta so it's not like we paid for it or anything but, man, what a way to kick off a new MMO.

dungcranium
14th Jun 2013, 18:51
I'm just glad to find I'm not the only one having issues. It won't let me log in..evan though I'm logged in on another tab and my email/username matches what i've been entering.

Mischiefmaker
14th Jun 2013, 18:53
hmmm, it appears I have 9 keys XD

tumblingpenguin
14th Jun 2013, 19:19
Bruce, did you by chance order the Collector's Edition also?

dungcranium
14th Jun 2013, 19:24
nope just trying it before i buy it

dungcranium
14th Jun 2013, 19:31
here's a thought anyone else trying this on lenux?

Blink7754
14th Jun 2013, 20:06
Same issues. purchased the collectors edition. major bummer.

ckrish1
15th Jun 2013, 08:28
I have not found anything on this yet. I was wondering if I purchased an unused copy of the orginal FF14 collector's edition if I could apply the codes to recieve the in game items for ARR. Thanks!

member_10821182
15th Jun 2013, 18:35
I tried to buy the FFXIV collector's edition today, and the store won't let me purchase it. It gets to the confirmation screen where you choose your shipment options, and the drop down menu has no choices.

Grimoire
16th Jun 2013, 05:25
Contact [Digital River Customer Service] [/url] (mailto:CustomerServices@digitalriver.com) (mailto:CustomerServices@digitalriver.com) (mailto:CustomerServices@digitalriver.com)[url="mailto:CustomerServices@digitalriver.com"]CustomerServices@digitalriver.com (mailto:CustomerServices@digitalriver.com)

1-800-598-7450

member_10801780
22nd Jun 2013, 23:09
What is different in the collectors edition? Is it worth the extra price?

rottenaqua
23rd Jun 2013, 00:16
Depends on how much you reallllllly love square-enix and/or this game.

You can see all the nice stuff here (http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/product/)

I pre-ordered the PS3 version so I shelled out more.

x3Noctis
23rd Jun 2013, 01:02
You get early access and some neat game items that won't break the game for people who didn't pre-order CE. The helmet is more for visual sake anyways. Haha some people are complaining about putting people who preorder CE in a different server. Hahah made me laugh.

Only get CE if you feel like you'll play this game for a while. Otherwise it's not worth it. :)

kendrax
30th Jun 2013, 13:44
i preordered ARR standard edition, is there an option or a way to upgrade my purchase to a collectors edition (digital download) or is the only option to pay full price again for collectors.

Aromyth
30th Jun 2013, 14:21
Last week they had a digital upgrade from the standard edition to the CE edition for $19.99. However I can no longer find it.

Edit: they changed how they do it

Collector's Edition Digital Upgrade** (Requires Base Game) $19.99

** The Collector's Edition digital upgrade offers customers the ability to upgrade their standard FFXIV account to digital Collector's Edition status via the “FFXIV Service Center” website that is scheduled to be opened at the launch of official service, which then grants the in-game bonus items included with the Collector's Edition. Customers in possession of the Collector's Edition for either version 1.0 or A Realm Reborn will receive these Collector's Edition items without needing to purchase the upgrade.

kendrax
30th Jun 2013, 15:05
ok thanks atleast now i know its possible :)

Raymonnice
1st Jul 2013, 10:03
heyllo all i would like to know if the ffxiv collector edition for pc will be restocked

iamverde
1st Jul 2013, 14:24
heyllo all i would like to know if the ffxiv collector edition for pc will be restocked

they should limit these 1 per customer as all the ebayers are buying them up and placing at $149.99 or higher all ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iamverde
1st Jul 2013, 14:24

Andryste
1st Jul 2013, 14:59
If you want a CE pre-order and have a credit card avaliable for use do what I did and but it off this site through here: store.na.square-enix.com/store/sqenixus/... (http://store.na.square-enix.com/store/sqenixus/en_US/DisplayCategoryProductListPage/ThemeID.29853700/categoryID.64514800) they won't send it out till release date BUT you will still get early access and a free digital download, you of course can't redeem your digital download till early access/launch but you will still be able to play it and know that your CE is guaranteed to get to you within a few weeks after launch, so if you can handle not having your physical copy for a little while go to the link and order it that way.

EDIT: Just checked again and all they have is the download for PC so I dunno if they will restock the physical copies, just check there from time to time and see.

Khaiden
1st Jul 2013, 23:04
I missed out on preordering, please restock.

Asuha
2nd Jul 2013, 00:45
The PC one seems very limited... it's not even available outside of the SE store. The PS3 one, however, can still be had in a number of places.

Choujisenpai
2nd Jul 2013, 23:21
They better restock or ill be pissed -_-, i went to pre-order before and i kept getting some stupid error.

maxforce79
6th Jul 2013, 09:43
What if we have 1.0 SE can we upgrade to the CE for the items?

Andryste
6th Jul 2013, 10:28
Stupid question...

Thanks!

Even if your computer was wiped the 1.0 version that you had would be tied to your online account so no worries :)

Go to your secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/L... (https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/Login?cont=account) and you should be able to see it there, I never had 1.0 so I am just guessing but that is where I would think it would be.

Andryste
6th Jul 2013, 10:33
What if we have 1.0 SE can we upgrade to the CE for the items?

I don't see why you wouldn't be able to I have seen this posted here www.novacrystallis.com/2013/05/final-fan... (http://www.novacrystallis.com/2013/05/final-fantasy-xiv-a-realm-reborn-launch-date-and-collectors-edition-announced/) and I do believe it would be true.

Collector’s Edition Digital Upgrade Service
The Collector’s Edition digital upgrade offers customers the ability to upgrade their standard FFXIV account to Collector’s Edition status via the “FFXIV Service Center” website that is scheduled to be opened at the launch of official service, which then grants the in-game bonus items included with the Collector’s Edition. Customers in possession of the Collector’s Edition for either version 1.0 or A Realm Reborn will receive these Collector’s Edition items without needing to purchase the upgrade.
* Characters that have already been created will be able to receive the items.

member_10480076
7th Jul 2013, 10:19
Do they also get the early access also?

Andryste
7th Jul 2013, 14:51
Do they also get the early access also?

I would assume that upgrading would give deffinate early access, wether they get it with whatever edition the have atm without buying a new copy, I am not sure.

m0raca
8th Jul 2013, 13:31
Check out what SE support says........

Agent Jennifer A: Hello and thank you for contacting SQUARE ENIX Customer Support. Just a few moments while I review your question, please.
Agent Jennifer A: While I look over your ticket information, may I have your first name please?
You: Bob
You: I actually have two accounts, mine and my wife's
You: we are concerned that we have not been able to register the XIV RRB CE edition to our accounts
You: even though we are supposed to receive them
Agent Jennifer A: no one can
Agent Jennifer A: registration is down til the game goes live
Agent Jennifer A: you will not receive the CE edition for free
You: how will we notified?
You: email or will the content just show up on the account?
Agent Jennifer A: via email
Agent Jennifer A: Thank you for your interest in FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn.

Figure it out SE.!

member_10199404
9th Jul 2013, 22:02
Has there been any announcements anywhere in regards to SE getting more copies of the PC CE? I've only seen/heard about run arounds and apologies in regards to the fact that they have sold out. Any info would be appreciated.

Swordthane
9th Jul 2013, 22:23
This is what I got in my Email.

<tt>Additionally, if you are receiving an error when checking out please keep in mind that the physical FINAL FANTASY XIV PC Collector's Edition is no longer in stock. Unfortunately, there are no current plans to restock this particular item. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.</tt></pre>

member_10199404
9th Jul 2013, 22:25

<tt>Additionally, if you are receiving an error when checking out please keep in mind that the physical FINAL FANTASY XIV PC Collector's Edition is no longer in stock. Unfortunately, there are no current plans to restock this particular item. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.</tt></pre>

That is a great business plan/model they got going for themselves if that's the case.

Swordthane
9th Jul 2013, 22:28

That is a great business plan/model they got going for themselves if that's the case.

Well if they want more money from me they know what to do.

Filthtronic
8th Aug 2013, 17:28
So I have bought the CE of FFXIVARR and that same day it had charged me for the purchase., Today I decided to check again and for some reason it is gone with the money being placed right back into my account.

I have my email with the order number and key for I think its the pre order bonuses.

I have been trying to find the number or email so I can contact SE directly but no luck I just find stuff about high volume during P3 of the beta but that has been over for a while. So any help would be appreciated.

Bailianhua
9th Aug 2013, 15:05
I got the exactly same problem

couple hours ago I bought the digital download and 30 minutes later nothing was sent to my email and the money bounce back to my account.

so I try again and this time up until now nothing was sent to my account plus this time even worse my money still missing.

thanks for the help. or if anyone know how to contract them directly please let me know .

Koisuke
10th Aug 2013, 19:58
Hi !

I want to know if there a chance to get the Not Digital Collectors Edition of FF XIV (South America).

Bye!.

Linkeree
11th Aug 2013, 03:19
I also have that problem.

Filthtronic
11th Aug 2013, 20:39
I actually had everything, its just recently that I had gotten my money back but I still have my order code and it is still active so ether i got a free game or there is something up. Either way I have proof i had bought the game.

jaywalker2309
12th Aug 2013, 11:19
I've passed this onto the people here..

SilverReaper
15th Aug 2013, 18:52
So ye i see alot of people dont have the game on their profile anymore but i think it's cause that was the early access code :D so that mean's when the game is active it's removed or the website is bugged or something and will be fixed soon

KATSU044
15th Aug 2013, 19:20
Hope you're right same thing happened to me today profile been fine for well over an week and now it's saying i have no games registered :S

Mojojojojojojo
17th Aug 2013, 17:30
How/where/when do I receive my pre-order code?

17th Aug 2013, 18:17
I raised a ticket as I hadn't received any codes yet (ordered 1st August). Got a reply from support saying they would be issued with instructions when registration for early access opens (20th I believe but no date in the reply).

grrrrrlgamer
19th Aug 2013, 04:00
Hi, I bought the FFXIV collectors edition from the playstation store. I installed it onto my PS3. I figured I could at least get the registration out of the way. I didn't expect to be able to play it since it's not due for street release until Aug. 27. I clicked the box at the end of an agreement but then I got this error message after "This is an invalid operation. Please log in again from the top page. (Please do not perform operations with multiple windows open or usin" the message ends there. I can't back out/return to a previous page. The only way I can get out of this message is by quitting to the dash. Any ideas as to how I can clear this message/error? I would like to be able to play this when it becomes available on the 27th. Thanks!:)

Kittun
19th Aug 2013, 06:29
I had the same thing happen after installing the CE off PSN. Then I got in the beta over the weekend and was able to play the game just fine so when the game goes live that error should go away.

Mors4x
19th Aug 2013, 09:56
i going to explain u i got FFXIV collector edition from the PS store you alredy gor early access in account administrator then trasaction managment and service list you will see the ff xiv arr service(early access to enter the 20th of this month) and you will have the collector edition pack. the product key you will receive it the same 20th of this month to your email to register the game in the square enix account :D

DarkKaiban26
19th Aug 2013, 17:08
i going to explain u i got FFXIV collector edition from the PS store you alredy gor early access in account administrator then trasaction managment and service list you will see the ff xiv arr service(early access to enter the 20th of this month) and you will have the collector edition pack. the product key you will receive it the same 20th of this month to your email to register the game in the square enix account :D

Early access is the 24th, not the 20th. I also would like to know this, however. I played in the beta, and have yet to receive an e-mail regarding this. I preordered the standard edition, but I want to be certain I will be able to play the game upon early access, since that specifically is why I preordered.

Sephious
19th Aug 2013, 20:22
Well...I was reserving my copy to give it a go with the guild and open beta sort made me like this game alot more than planned. So I'd like to upgrade to collectors from regular edition, is this possible?

Hilzarie
20th Aug 2013, 00:36
When I pre-ordered at Gamestop there was no option for regular or Collector's Editions. I usually go for the CE, but I tried to find a description and all I can find is the digital download for PC. Does anyone know if there is a CE for PS3? And if so, what is included with it?

Kozaki
20th Aug 2013, 00:39
http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/final-fantasy-xiv-a-realm-reborn-collectors-edition/110059

wpgartist
20th Aug 2013, 00:44
So I pre-ordered the physical copy of the FF14 collector's edition for pc way back in june. No problems with codes etc, however, I wanted to confirm some info so I tried to log into digital river's site and get the message "Order Number not found"...I have the email, the money's gone from my credit card, I have the receipt, the pre-order codes, everything...what the heck do they mean "order number not found?" does that mean I'm not getting my game I paid almost $100 for? Oh and try contacting their customer service gets me no response from emails and phoning got me 6hrs on hold.

edit: i just found this on another site in case someone else has the same problem: Apparently there is no way to track your order as Digital River's site does not recognize its order numbers!! So I guess I just have to pray that it ships to be eventually. Or I will have wasted all that money.

Hilzarie
20th Aug 2013, 00:55
Awesome, thanks Kozaki, not sure why I couldn't find this on my own...

Turbotailz
20th Aug 2013, 03:16
So I pre-ordered the physical copy of the FF14 collector's edition for pc way back in june. No problems with codes etc, however, I wanted to confirm some info so I tried to log into digital river's site and get the message "Order Number not found"...I have the email, the money's gone from my credit card, I have the receipt, the pre-order codes, everything...what the heck do they mean "order number not found?" does that mean I'm not getting my game I paid almost $100 for? Oh and try contacting their customer service gets me no response from emails and phoning got me 6hrs on hold.

edit: i just found this on another site in case someone else has the same problem: Apparently there is no way to track your order as Digital River's site does not recognize its order numbers!! So I guess I just have to pray that it ships to be eventually. Or I will have wasted all that money.

I think I have a similar case as well because the code that they sent to me did not work. Since my code didn't work on the website I knew something was not right. When I look at the info where you input the code it said get the code from manual book or the box itself. So I am guessing the pre order code was meant for the in game items we will receiving when logging in and not early access. I don't know because it's all confusing to me as well. I order my PC FFXIV ARR CE online too from overseas. However they have not taken money out of my card yet so it hasn't been purchased. Though my download code has been sent my physical copy hasn't and probably won't be until next week. I ordered my game from game.co.uk.

Mashr2010
20th Aug 2013, 03:24
I think I have a similar case as well because the code that they sent to me did not work. Since my code didn't work on the website I knew something was not right. When I look at the info where you input the code it said get the code from manual book or the box itself. So I am guessing the pre order code was meant for the in game items we will receiving when logging in and not early access. I don't know because it's all confusing to me as well. I order my PC FFXIV ARR CE online too from overseas. However they have not taken money out of my card yet so it hasn't been purchased. Though my download code has been sent my physical copy hasn't and probably won't be until next week. I ordered my game from game.co.uk.

You are half correct. The code for those in-game items is also the early access code, it is all tied to that one code. The website to register your early access code has not gone live yet, and from what we were told it will be going live tomorrow at some point. You will not get your actual game registration code until around launch day, or whenever you pick up your physical copy as it will be in the box with the game. Since you pre-ordered from the UK, this is the pre-order code site, not 100% sure this site will change to where you input your pre-order code tomorrow (tomorrow as in tomorrow for NA, August 20th for more clarification) you can go to the preorder.eu.finalfantasyxiv.com website and that's where you can either put in your code, or have them send you an email on where to redeem your code if that's not the right site come tomorrow. Hope this helps!

Turbotailz
20th Aug 2013, 03:46
You are half correct. The code for those in-game items is also the early access code, it is all tied to that one code. The website to register your early access code has not gone live yet, and from what we were told it will be going live tomorrow at some point. You will not get your actual game registration code until around launch day, or whenever you pick up your physical copy as it will be in the box with the game. Since you pre-ordered from the UK, this is the pre-order code site, not 100% sure this site will change to where you input your pre-order code tomorrow (tomorrow as in tomorrow for NA, August 20th for more clarification) you can go to the preorder.eu.finalfantasyxiv.com website and that's where you can either put in your code, or have them send you an email on where to redeem your code if that's not the right site come tomorrow. Hope this helps!

It does help out and gives me some faith. So I hope all works for me, OP and people with this problem. Thanks :).

Mashr2010
20th Aug 2013, 04:09
It does help out and gives me some faith. So I hope all works for me, OP and people with this problem. Thanks :).

You're welcome, and I'm glad I could help! :D

Maloss
20th Aug 2013, 15:46
Hey

i want to ask that does the early accees code include collector's edition items or do we get different code for them?

I registered code that i got as email "early accees" and in my profile it shows as "final fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn" not as early accees or collector's edition. Is this same for others who pre-order collector's edition or have i missed something? :rolleyes:

Mashr2010
20th Aug 2013, 16:58
Hey

i want to ask that does the early accees code include collector's edition items or do we get different code for them?

I registered code that i got as email "early accees" and in my profile it shows as "final fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn" not as early accees or collector's edition. Is this same for others who pre-order collector's edition or have i missed something? :rolleyes:

You will have a different code that you will need to register to get the Collector's Edition items. The pre-order code is only for the Early Access, Moogle Cap and Cait Sith minion. If you have a physical copy of the collector's edition on order, then the code will be in the box with your game. If you have digital, you will get a code closer to release to register your game and possibly a separate code for the Collector's Edition items. For digital the Collector's Edition items and game registration may be one and the same, or different codes, we haven't been told either way. But regardless, the Collector's Edition items and the Pre-Order items ARE separate. Hope this helps! :D

Trex341
20th Aug 2013, 17:22
You will have a different code that you will need to register to get the Collector's Edition items. The pre-order code is only for the Early Access, Moogle Cap and Cait Sith minion. If you have a physical copy of the collector's edition on order, then the code will be in the box with your game. If you have digital, you will get a code closer to release to register your game and possibly a separate code for the Collector's Edition items. For digital the Collector's Edition items and game registration may be one and the same, or different codes, we haven't been told either way. But regardless, the Collector's Edition items and the Pre-Order items ARE separate. Hope this helps! :D

OH so collectors edition comes with the standard edition? so you get the standard edition bonuses and collectors? because i want to upgrade mine to colelctors

Mashr2010
20th Aug 2013, 17:28
OH so collectors edition comes with the standard edition? so you get the standard edition bonuses and collectors? because i want to upgrade mine to colelctors

The standard edition does not come with any bonuses, the only bonuses you get for that version is when you pre-order, which you also get those pre-order bonuses with a Collector's Edition pre-order. If you have pre-ordered the standard edition and then later, after launch I believe, do the digital Collector's Edition upgrade, you will also receive the Digital Collector's Edition items (the Behemoth Chocobo Barding, the Coeurl mount, the Warrior of Light Helm and the Baby Behemoth Minion). The pre-order bonuses are available to anyone that pre-purchases Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, assuming the code supply from you retailer hasn't run out. If you are trying to upgrade from the original Final Fantasy XIV version 1.0 however, that does not come with the Pre-Order items. Hope this helps! :D

Maloss
20th Aug 2013, 18:15

Thanks for the info, now my brain can be in peace.

Trex341
20th Aug 2013, 18:26
The standard edition does not come with any bonuses, the only bonuses you get for that version is when you pre-order, which you also get those pre-order bonuses with a Collector's Edition pre-order. If you have pre-ordered the standard edition and then later, after launch I believe, do the digital Collector's Edition upgrade, you will also receive the Digital Collector's Edition items (the Behemoth Chocobo Barding, the Coeurl mount, the Warrior of Light Helm and the Baby Behemoth Minion). The pre-order bonuses are available to anyone that pre-purchases Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, assuming the code supply from you retailer hasn't run out. If you are trying to upgrade from the original Final Fantasy XIV version 1.0 however, that does not come with the Pre-Order items. Hope this helps! :D

I Pre-ordered the standard edition (Digital) and wanted to upgrade on collectors I can upgrade it on 27th right!?

Mashr2010
20th Aug 2013, 18:29
I Pre-ordered the standard edition (Digital) and wanted to upgrade on collectors I can upgrade it on 27th right!?

You should be able to. It depends on if the Digital Collector's Edition upgrade is up on launch day. I would assume it would be, or shortly after launch as in within a couple of days.

Trex341
20th Aug 2013, 18:48
You should be able to. It depends on if the Digital Collector's Edition upgrade is up on launch day. I would assume it would be, or shortly after launch as in within a couple of days.

Well they said you can upgrade it on the official released so i guess so =/ but I want to ugprade it now O.O

Mashr2010
20th Aug 2013, 18:53
Well they said you can upgrade it on the official released so i guess so =/ but I want to ugprade it now O.O

It would be a little hard to upgrade the game now, when you don't have the game registered. The base game is required to be registered to your account before you can upgrade. The Square Enix Members account does not actually "register" your game, if even it shows up on your Members profile. The account management would be the place it's registered. Just about a week to go and you'll be all set! :D

Trex341
20th Aug 2013, 18:59
It would be a little hard to upgrade the game now, when you don't have the game registered. The base game is required to be registered to your account before you can upgrade. The Square Enix Members account does not actually "register" your game, if even it shows up on your Members profile. The account management would be the place it's registered. Just about a week to go and you'll be all set! :D

Collector's Edition Digital Upgrade Service
The Collector's Edition digital upgrade offers customers the ability to upgrade their standard FFXIV account to digital Collector's Edition status via the “FFXIV Service Center” website that is scheduled to be opened at the launch of official service, which then grants the in-game bonus items included with the Collector's Edition. Customers in possession of the Collector's Edition for either version 1.0 or A Realm Reborn will receive these Collector's Edition items without needing to purchase the upgrade.

Mashr2010
20th Aug 2013, 19:02
Collector's Edition Digital Upgrade Service
The Collector's Edition digital upgrade offers customers the ability to upgrade their standard FFXIV account to digital Collector's Edition status via the “FFXIV Service Center” website that is scheduled to be opened at the launch of official service, which then grants the in-game bonus items included with the Collector's Edition. Customers in possession of the Collector's Edition for either version 1.0 or A Realm Reborn will receive these Collector's Edition items without needing to purchase the upgrade.

Yup, you'll be able to access the upgrade on the 27th then! To clarify that "FFXIV Service Center" has been renamed to the Mog Station, and that's where you will be able to handle all of your Final Fantasy XIV account needs, not just the Collector's Edition upgrade! :D

Trex341
20th Aug 2013, 19:06
Yup, you'll be able to access the upgrade on the 27th then! To clarify that "FFXIV Service Center" has been renamed to the Mog Station, and that's where you will be able to handle all of your Final Fantasy XIV account needs, not just the Collector's Edition upgrade! :D

Hooray! can't wait for the early access and for the released!! :D but i just wish u can access the mog station at the early access so I can have my mount :'(

Mashr2010
20th Aug 2013, 19:10
Hooray! can't wait for the early access and for the released!! :D but i just wish u can access the mog station at the early access so I can have my mount :'(

Even me, a person who bought the Collector's Edition for 1.0, won't have the A Realm Reborn Collector's Edition items during Early Access, so you're not going to be missing anything at least. :D It's due to the fact that you won't have the code needed to get your Collector's Edition items until you get the game registration code on the 27th. So it's nothing personal to people that want to get the Collector's Edition stuff during Early Access, it just makes sense as everybody but 1.0 players won't be able to obtain them, so they're making everyone wait until the 27th when everyone can have them :D

Trex341
20th Aug 2013, 19:25
Even me, a person who bought the Collector's Edition for 1.0, won't have the A Realm Reborn Collector's Edition items during Early Access, so you're not going to be missing anything at least. :D It's due to the fact that you won't have the code needed to get your Collector's Edition items until you get the game registration code on the 27th. So it's nothing personal to people that want to get the Collector's Edition stuff during Early Access, it just makes sense as everybody but 1.0 players won't be able to obtain them, so they're making everyone wait until the 27th when everyone can have them :D
:( well I am at Belmung server soo WO

wpgartist
20th Aug 2013, 21:11
so i spent 3 hrs on the phone this morning with digital river customer service...apparently, according to their records, my order hadn't been finalized...as in their records showed no payment had been removed from my creditcard...so the fact that I pre-ordered the game back at the beginning of june off of square enix's store means nothing.

Except now I've got this message in an email "Thank you for ordering from Square-Enix, Inc. on June 14, 2013. The following product(s) have shipped." along with pvt info..does that mean it's actually shipped? or that they finally have the payment? Because I checked and the thing said "nontraceable"...which would leave me to believe that it hasn't been shipped...

I'm starting to realize why I shouldn't buy things online ****

Turbotailz
20th Aug 2013, 22:11
so i spent 3 hrs on the phone this morning with digital river customer service...apparently, according to their records, my order hadn't been finalized...as in their records showed no payment had been removed from my creditcard...so the fact that I pre-ordered the game back at the beginning of june off of square enix's store means nothing.

Except now I've got this message in an email "Thank you for ordering from Square-Enix, Inc. on June 14, 2013. The following product(s) have shipped." along with pvt info..does that mean it's actually shipped? or that they finally have the payment? Because I checked and the thing said "nontraceable"...which would leave me to believe that it hasn't been shipped...

When they ship your product to your house that is when they will take your money out. Until then it's on hold :)

Suhjamel
20th Aug 2013, 22:14
hi there,

i bought 2x the coll.-ed. (playing together with my wife) but got only one code (amazon).
there was no problem, registering this one, but i'm slightly concerned if we could both can start early on together...
any ideas?

Falconreaver
20th Aug 2013, 22:16
hi there,

i bought 2x the coll.-ed. (playing together with my wife) but got only one code (amazon).
there was no problem, registering this one, but i'm slightly concerned if we could both can start early on together...
any ideas?

If you purchased both of the copies on the same order you will only get 1 early bonus code. It actually says that if you want 2 codes then you have to place 2 separate orders.

Suhjamel
20th Aug 2013, 22:20
wth... so i've to cancel it and redo it 2 times? o_°'

Falconreaver
20th Aug 2013, 22:27
wth... so i've to cancel it and redo it 2 times? o_°'

Not to sure of the best way of doing it but the message on amazon i saw is:
Offer strictly subject to availability. Limited number of codes available. One code will be issued per order. If you require multiple codes, you will need to split your purchases into multiple orders.

You could always try emailing Amazon and explaining that you didn't see the message and they might be able to do sommething without you having to cancel.

Suhjamel
20th Aug 2013, 22:39
...You could always try emailing Amazon and explaining that you didn't see the message and they might be able to do sommething without you having to cancel.

Done that - hopefully get it this way. (i've to admit it's amazon.de not .com - and the information 'bout limited codes isn't anywhere stated this clearly as you gave it to me).

thank you. ;)

wpgartist
20th Aug 2013, 22:45
ok so since the email said "the money has now been taken from your creditcard" it means they've shipped it *crosses fingers* thanks Turbotailz :)

Falconreaver
20th Aug 2013, 22:48
Well i use amazon.co.uk, but i saw the message after i click the early access bonus link and takes you to a separate page. I am only buying the PC standard edition but am assuming the code situation is the same for the collectors edition,

Turbotailz
20th Aug 2013, 23:27
ok so since the email said "the money has now been taken from your creditcard" it means they've shipped it *crosses fingers* thanks Turbotailz :)

Congratz and no problem :). I hope you get your box in great condition. They haven't shipped my product yet, but when they do I hope it's in great condition as well :P.

Mashr2010
21st Aug 2013, 02:36

Non-traceable just means that the method of shipping you chose did not come with a tracking number, so you won't be able to keep tabs on it during the shipping process is all. It should have shipped though, and you'll receive it soon hopefully! :D

Pmakshou
21st Aug 2013, 09:36
How am I suppose to know if I'm my account still holds this collector's edition.

They said if it's not "registered" you can to register it. But the entire code is completely different now.

There's a 16 character code for the member code and a 20 character code for the actual game.

I mean it's been registered on the "Square Enix Account" since I was playing in 1.0, but now when I go to the other website I see Reborn from my pre-order for the early access only.

Question is, why the ***** is there 2 websites? Are they actually linked? If so why did I have to re-register on this new website and why did they change the registration code format. That is the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

xzanidu
21st Aug 2013, 11:09
It will say in your profile registered games and in the list below it will show ffarb collectors edition .

Pmakshou
21st Aug 2013, 11:15
That's the thing, it doesn't say collector's edition. I have a 1.0 collector's edition. And I have submitted the code for the onion helm on my 1.0.

The square enix site is a huge mess. They need to fix this up pronto.

Olsywolsy
21st Aug 2013, 11:16
Yeah it's confusing me as well. I have the non CE version of 1.0, it shows up in the Square Enix Account in my services but on the other site it doesn't show up.

BryzyEezy
21st Aug 2013, 11:36
It seems we are in the same boat. I tried to log in to this new site, and it asked me new information like I am a new user. So i fill it up not knowing anything and then i guess it created a whole new account. I tried to "Link" it with the NA SE account, now i can log in with that username, but the Games list still shows nothing. I have registered with 1.0 CE on the old Site, along with FF13, and FF13-2, and Star Ocean, and who knows what else.

This site didn't even have the security token field like the other site before. I am guessing i lost that old account i had from before then?
I even tried entering the FF13-2 code from the box, and like the OP says, the code i have is XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX and does not match the formatting that they ask you to choose from.

MrHammonds
21st Aug 2013, 12:57
:scratch:

So, redeemed my pre order code so I'm pretty happy! BUT when I put the code in, it stated I would get my pre order items etc but didn't mention anything regarding the digital download collectors edition stuff.

Will the game automatically know I've ordered the collectors edition or will I get another code?

Cheers,

Olly

Ravittsu
21st Aug 2013, 12:59
? so u enetered ur code in the redemption page or?

MrHammonds
21st Aug 2013, 13:04
? so u enetered ur code in the redemption page or?

Yes I did... it confirmed it, said I have got access to the mog cap etc... but nothing from the collectors edition.

Ravittsu
21st Aug 2013, 13:06
huh thats weird i just tryed mine and still got error three damn.. maybe more info about the collectors edition will b released near launch

MrHammonds
21st Aug 2013, 13:09
huh thats weird i just tryed mine and still got error three damn.. maybe more info about the collectors edition will b released near launch

Did you try it here?? And are you on PC?? Worked first time for me...

https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/ffxivearlytop?rgn=eu&lng=en

Amcathra
21st Aug 2013, 13:10
this is only for preordered items. The CE items will not come untill the 27th, and is linked to you account profile.

If you ordered from SE store, dont worry, game should already be added.
If you ordered from another retailer, you get 2 keys, 1 game key and 1 preorder key

Ravittsu
21st Aug 2013, 13:11
Did you try it here?? And are you on PC?? Worked first time for me...

https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/ffxivearlytop?rgn=eu&lng=en
oh nope im on ps3 mate. maybe thats why i went to the redemption link http://preorder.eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/

Kresteen
21st Aug 2013, 13:12
I to am kinda wondering about this, but not about collector's edition.

The pre order code is early access, and the goodies. But then, what happens on launch? I preordered a retail copy, so when i get it, i'd have to put the serial into my account? Does that just activate my account to play past launch day? o.o? Was just wondering.

And grats on being able to redeem the code! I haven't been able to yets, darn errors..

Just wondering, are you EU or NA? PC or PS3? :o?

MrHammonds
21st Aug 2013, 13:13
this is only for preordered items. The CE items will not come untill the 27th, and is linked to you account profile.

If you ordered from SE store, dont worry, game should already be added.
If you ordered from another retailer, you get 2 keys, 1 game key and 1 preorder key

Cheers for clearing that up mate, the game is sitting registered in my account (I ordered through SE). So the code I jsut registered is purely for early access and then on release I can redeem my digital download collectors edition.

Cheers man!

MrHammonds
21st Aug 2013, 13:15
I to am kinda wondering about this, but not about collector's edition.

The pre order code is early access, and the goodies. But then, what happens on launch? I preordered a retail copy, so when i get it, i'd have to put the serial into my account? Does that just activate my account to play past launch day? o.o? Was just wondering.

And grats on being able to redeem the code! I haven't been able to yets, darn errors..

Just wondering, are you EU or NA? PC or PS3? :o?

Im PC player with the digital download collectors edition on EU (England).

Humpsy
21st Aug 2013, 13:30
I'm interested about this as well... I purchased two collector editions for me and my wife back on the 20th of July. I purchased both collectors editions from the SE online store (EU) and they were applied to our accounts immediately, but as for the early access codes my wife is still waiting to receive her email containing her early access code, I however got my email with early access code as of 11 hours ago. I just now applied my early access code and it says it redeemed the mog cap item and the sith minion item, but none of the other additional collectors edition items.

Nightmare0129
21st Aug 2013, 13:42
I got mine as well just 30 minutes ago for EU Digital Collector's Edition straight from Square Enix and successfully registered. Read somewhere that they are sending out in wave so might have to wait a bit if you haven't received it. But check your junk mail as well (mine came into my junk mail).

Momocakes
21st Aug 2013, 13:55
I am having the same issue I am trying to find the area where I read it states that if you purchased ffxiv CE edition v.1 you do not need to purchase ffxiv ce edition v.2 but i cannot find that page now nothing shows up at all regarding ffxiv in my normal se acct (the one I use for ffxi and ffxiv previously) also under service accounts it says nothing about the preorder :( I do have my code for onion helm which when i played the first time around didnt work strangely

MrHammonds
21st Aug 2013, 14:32
I'm interested about this as well... I purchased two collector editions for me and my wife back on the 20th of July. I purchased both collectors editions from the SE online store (EU) and they were applied to our accounts immediately, but as for the early access codes my wife is still waiting to receive her email containing her early access code, I however got my email with early access code as of 11 hours ago. I just now applied my early access code and it says it redeemed the mog cap item and the sith minion item, but none of the other additional collectors edition items.

Check junk just in case... as all my other FF emails came straight through but my early access code went to junk lol.

Collectors edition kit will apparently be sorted out on launch of the game/ separate codes.

Leks_Light
21st Aug 2013, 17:04
Hello I entered the key "final fantasy 14 a realm reborn collector's edition " digital. encounter the error but the game was registered in my profile.
The problem is that the game is registered as a regular version and not as a collectors'. And the post I still have not come to no keys and confirmations
is on everyone right? how to fix it?

Smokeyy
21st Aug 2013, 17:09
i have the prob. that i have buyed the collector edition but i dont have become the key

Stressy
21st Aug 2013, 17:13
Hi there,

Now that I finally registered my game, I just wonder, the code said that I have the mog thing and the Cait sith thingy ... but waht about the rest ? I mean I have ordered a collector édition (digital version) .

So when Will I get access to the rest of the goodies ?

Dekkarra
21st Aug 2013, 17:15
Those will be linked with the actual registration code for the game that you will enter at launch on August 27th.

Stressy
21st Aug 2013, 17:18
Well that's non sens lol I will get my mount long before the launch day (i'm already lvl 20) ... the goodies might be useless by that day lol

arffff I knew it, I should have bought the standart edition, anyway thank you very much for your answer

Suhjamel
21st Aug 2013, 17:25
got it. i'm happy, my wife as well - now we'll play the waiting game. ;)

thx again

Dekkarra
21st Aug 2013, 17:31
Well that's non sens lol I will get my mount long before the launch day (i'm already lvl 20) ... the goodies might be useless by that day lol

arffff I knew it, I should have bought the standart edition, anyway thank you very much for your answerWell, you get to play the game early, which is a nice perk. And those items are very nice to have. I'm planning on doing a digital upgrade on my Legacy account to get them.

Amcathra
21st Aug 2013, 17:36
They mentioned on twitter some time ago, that the pre-order keys are only for early access. After the 27th, people will need to enter the game key to get their CE items and their 30 days free playtime.

Not sure how this works with people who have bought the game directly from the SE store. Those might automatically get their items on the 27th, since the game is already registered on their account.

Dekkarra
21st Aug 2013, 17:42
Not sure how this works with people who have bought the game directly from the SE store. Those might automatically get their items on the 27th, since the game is already registered on their account.
The NA Square Enix store is not linked with the Square Enix Account System. You will end up with an e-mail with your registration code inside, or it'll be in your digital purchase information within the store.

RW1965
21st Aug 2013, 17:45
The keys we have received are the early access keys. I am GUESSING that we get another key we have to enter for the official release, and those keys will acknowledge our CE status. We do not get our pre-order items until the official release date either (mog cap & cait sith).

sm00nie
21st Aug 2013, 17:49
The keys we have received are the early access keys. I am GUESSING that we get another key we have to enter for the official release, and those keys will acknowledge our CE status. We do not get our pre-order items until the official release date either (mog cap & cait sith).Yeah, I thought that the second key we receive for the official launch date is what designates the version of the client we have. That's what I got from the chat support at greenmangaming.

Amcathra
21st Aug 2013, 17:57
The preorder keys is not for collectors edition or normal edition. They are only for early access.

But Collectors and Normal Edition get the same early access items. Early Access + Mog Cap + Cait Sith Doll Minion
You will only get your collector edition items by registering the gamecode on or after 27th of august. Gamecode and preorder code is not the same thing.

KaladinSurge
21st Aug 2013, 18:54
that's not entirely true. Once you have created an account on both the Square Enix Account system and the Square Enix store with the same email address and username they are linked. I have changed details on one and they changed on other. Also Square Enix support told me that they're linked too.

Ossain
21st Aug 2013, 23:39
Does it show up anywhere that you have the CE once registered? I made it in and registered my 6-3-6-3 code and got my 20# code received and registered and it lists the pre-order bonuses and says I have the game registered but does not show anything about the CE. Thanks in advance for any help.

GoldX18
21st Aug 2013, 23:41
You should see this under your profile if you pre-ordered C.E. Are you a previous 1.0 subscriber by chance?

http://imageshack.us/a/img545/504/hgrh.png

Ossain
21st Aug 2013, 23:42
No, only beta'd 1.0. Just double checked everything and I paid Gamestop $49.99 for the Digital CE.

Amcathra
21st Aug 2013, 23:45
No, only beta'd 1.0. Just double checked everything and I paid Gamestop $49.99 for the Digital CE.

Go to http://eu.square-enix.com/en/home
Login, and click "my profile".
Under "registered games" it will show what type of copy you have

Jirnelle
21st Aug 2013, 23:48
I have the same issue was able to get my code in, got the early access code but when I look at my profile it shows:

FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn
PC
Registered On: 21/08/2013

And the picture I see if different then the one above.

Amcathra
21st Aug 2013, 23:55
I have the same issue was able to get my code in, got the early access code but when I look at my profile it shows:

PC
Registered On: 21/08/2013

And the picture I see if different then the one above.

Could you post a screenshot of how it looks? It seems like Gamestop might have sent you a wrong code.
It should say:

FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Collector's Edition
PC
Registered On: xx/xx/xxxx

Ossain
22nd Aug 2013, 00:02
This is what I have:

PC

Registered On: 22/08/2013

Ossain
22nd Aug 2013, 00:03
Hmm, picture didn't show up, but it is not the one above. It's just the standard box picture.

xXShiroXx
22nd Aug 2013, 00:08
Same problem here

tasuma
22nd Aug 2013, 00:13
Same with me. Maybe they'll fix it with time.

Amcathra
22nd Aug 2013, 00:16
Check after the 27th, CE items wont be delivered until after the 27th via moogle. if no items, call the store you bought the game from

Ossain
22nd Aug 2013, 00:18
Just checked with Gamestop, they said my code is a CE code. So must be something with Square, oh well, I'm sure they'll fix it, just happy to be registered and able to play to be honest :)

Struttin
22nd Aug 2013, 00:24
Same here, ordered CE and only shows regular on my profile. I am not too worried about it though, if it is not fixed by the 27th I will calmly write them an email and wait for my extra pixels in game. I am just glad I am playing the weekend. :)

VictorSama
22nd Aug 2013, 00:27
Same here, ordered CE and only shows regular on my profile. I am not too worried about it though, if it is not fixed by the 27th I will calmly write them an email and wait for my extra pixels in game. I am just glad I am playing the weekend. :)

Oh I just realized that I have the same issue... I paid for Collector's Edition(Digital Download version directly from Square Enix) but the picture shown is the normal edition...

Ryulonius
22nd Aug 2013, 00:28
So you guys are telling me i should have the code to register under my profile now??which i dont have, but i preordered in Julyfor the early access and all. did i misunderstand???

Amcathra
22nd Aug 2013, 00:30
So you guys are telling me i should have the code to register under my profile now??which i dont have, and i preordered in July. did i misunderstand???

Where did you order the game?

If you ordered from the North American Square Enix Store, then you should have gotten an email right after the purchase with both your 18 digit game registration key and your 20 digit early access bonus key. If you cant find your email, your can get Digital River to resend the email to you by going to http://www.findmyorder.com. Enter Ordernumber + password to your digital river account, or enter your email and the last 5 digits of the creditcard you used

If you ordered from the European Square Enix Store, then you had to register for an account during the buying process and the game will automatically be registered to your Square Enix account. You will receive an early access code on the mail address listed in your account with early access key. If you havent gotten your early access bonus key by tomorrow. Login to your Square Enix account, and file a support ticket at http://support.eu.square-enix.com/ and include your Square Enix Store order number
**NOTE: Digital River does not work for European orders, since Digital River only process NA.

If you ordered from an external game retailer, like GameStop, then you have to contact the store you bought it from to get your gamekeys.

Once you have your 18 digits code, go the follow location depending on your location
Pre-order code registration page (https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/ffxivearlypre?rgn=en)

After registering your 18 digit code and received your 20 digit early access bonus code, go to the following locations and redeem your early access reward:
NA - Pre-order Rewards Code Redemption website (http://preorder.na.finalfantasyxiv.com/us)
EU - Pre-order Rewards Code Redemption website (http://preorder.eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/gb)

When will I receive my pre-order bonus code and/or in-game bonus items for the Collector's Edition?
The pre-order bonus items "Cait Sith Doll Minion" and "Mog Cap" as well as the Collector's Edition bonus items "Helm of Light," "Coeurl Mount," "Behemoth Barding," and "Baby Behemoth Minion" will be delivered via the Moogle Letter when you log in after the game officially launches.
-- http://support.eu.square-enix.com/faqarticle.php?id=5383&la=2&kid=68239

Ryulonius
22nd Aug 2013, 00:38
@Amcathra- oh so they just update the website again Today?? I'm there to redeem now.
thnx bro, forgot to check today and came straight to the forums (and didn't quite see all the threads)...

Amcathra
22nd Aug 2013, 00:41
@Amcathra- oh so they just update the website again Today??'m there to redeem now.

Not sure what you ment. They are sent out early access bonus keys on the 20th and 21st of August, but if you have not received your early access bonus key by the morning on Thursday 22nd, then you need to contact Square Enix Support.

EDIT: the redeem is just to get early access to the game. The bonus items and CE items wont be delivered until 27th of August by the ingame mailsystem (moogle)

Ryulonius
22nd Aug 2013, 00:46
just yesterday (it could have been the day before that i checked last) that web-page didn't have the redeemable options....
and me 2, i have the other picture under my profile.

does this look right for the order confirmation....??

Product SKU: 281318600
Product Name: FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Collector's Edition [PC DOWNLOAD] (Pre-Ordered)
Anticipated Released Date: August 27, 2013
Qty Ordered: 1
Amount: $49.99

Product SKU: PC Download
Product Name: FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Pre-Order Bonus Package
Amount: $0.00
Serial Number/Product Code: xxxxx-000-xxxxx-000---------****SHOULDN'T THIS CODE BE UP WITH THE 1ST PRODUCT***??

Product SKU: PCDL
Product Name: FINAL FANTASY XIV: Collector’s Edition Exclusive In-game Items (Pre-Ordered)
Anticipated Released Date: August 27, 2013
Amount: $0.00
Shipment Tracking Numbers:

AngelPhoenix77
22nd Aug 2013, 00:49
I emailed amazon, because I too got the regular edition not the collectors edition that im paying for

ImWest
22nd Aug 2013, 00:55
I'm quite confused also, I payed for the CE of FFXIV: ARR and when I registered it, it showed up as this.

http://icap.me/i/ZzyYMVolVK.png

Amcathra
22nd Aug 2013, 01:00
just yesterday (it could have been the day before that i checked last) that web-page didn't have the redeemable options....
and me 2, i have the other picture under my profile.

Serial Number/Product Code: xxxxx-000-xxxxx-000---------****SHOULDN'T THIS CODE BE UP WITH THE 1ST PRODUCT***??

Did this Serial Number consist of 20 digits? If so, that code is the early access bonus code.

If its a 11 digit code that some people have gotten, then it could be the upgrade code for Collectors edition. (I think the upgrade/bonus code for CE is 11 digits, but not sure)

You can upgrade to the Collector’s Edition through the "FINAL FANTASY XIV Service Center" at https://secure.square-enix.com after logging in, click "Select Service", then choose "FINAL FANTASY XIV".
BUT, you cannot upgrade your account yet, you have to wait until the 27th to upgrade account, since the code registration will be closed until the 27th.

Ryulonius
22nd Aug 2013, 01:00
@ImWest- right that's what it's showing on my profile,

@GoldX18-but not like that other guy up near top

Ryulonius
22nd Aug 2013, 01:03
@Amcathra- my first product says FF XIV Colletors edition...:D
I'll get a hold of SE i guess. thnx dude....unless u r their employee, and can get to them faster...
Oh, durrrrrrrrrr, it's the next page after redeeming it, I got, it.....Q.,Q;
I got carried away by this forum postings, and playing FF XI all like right after the other got me.....m bad..

Mashr2010
22nd Aug 2013, 01:39
The Collector's Edition Codes should be arriving when you receive your Game Registration codes, the Pre-Order bonus code doesn't affect whether you get the Collector's Edition items or not as the codes are separate, so regardless of it showing Collector's Edition under your registered games does not make a difference in whether or not you actually will receive the Collector's Edition items.

Amcathra
22nd Aug 2013, 01:42
@Amcathra- my first product says FF XIV Colletors edition...:D
I'll get a hold of SE i guess. thnx dude....unless u r their employee, and can get to them faster...
Oh, durrrrrrrrrr, it's the next page after redeeming it, I got, it.....Q.,Q;
I got carried away by this forum postings, and playing FF XI all like right after the other got me.....m bad..

Glad that it all worked out for you Ryulonius! :)

I'm not affiliated with SE in anyways. Just helping out on the forum while being bored at the graveyard shift at work :P

xXValdisXx
22nd Aug 2013, 10:51
I have the same issues, and with the game EA coming around the corner. I have yet to get my EA Code. and when i checked my bank account i found that the charge was missing. Yet i have the game registered under my SE account. I dont understand whats going on. i have had the game pre ordered and register since July 9th.

I had got the Email regarding my purchase, that is how i got registered it on the SE AMS. But, still no code for EA. If anyone has found out the reason for this and or has a solution, it would be greatly appreciated.

(Update: okay good thing i back up all emails in a word file. i found what i needed. sorry for the confusion. )

Humpsy
22nd Aug 2013, 11:44
YAY, got my second email for my wife with early access key! All set now xD

xzanidu
22nd Aug 2013, 21:15
OK im not sure if this has already been asked but today i entered my 20 digit code i recived in an email . it has given me access to early access and has given me 2 of the pre order rewards. However there was no mention when i registered the code about my collectors edition items .

does anyone know how or when these can be claimed i have searched the facebook and twitter pages and this forum but cant find any anser to this .

Mallust
22nd Aug 2013, 21:26
You will get those after the 27th when you actually Register your game , this was preorder registration and early access not the game registration which will take place after the 27th when you log into this site https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/Login?cont=account&ref=cis_na_login&svcgrp=Service_SEA

xzanidu
22nd Aug 2013, 21:34
You will get those after the 27th when you actually Register your game , this was preorder registration and early access not the game registration which will take place after the 27th when you log into this site https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/Login?cont=account&ref=cis_na_login&svcgrp=Service_SEA

hmm ok so am i sposed to get another code to do this or does the 20 digit code i used to get early acces do this aswell ?

Zilvereyes
22nd Aug 2013, 21:44
New code for the actual CE version of the game, but the "none-CE" version also wont be handled until around the 27th, the only code currently used is the Pre-Order code and Early Access code

TigerAcid
22nd Aug 2013, 22:12
So, my girlfriend and I are planning to buy the game after having a blast at the last beta weekend. However, stuff happened this month and yadda-yadda-yadda, we're short on money. Like, very short on money until the checks roll in at this month's end.

Since we both are absolute fans of the FFXIV: ARR Collector's Edition in-game items, we figured we'd make a good deal buying the Digital CE from the Square Enix Shop. The question still stands though: After already being late to the party (missing the Headstart, the cool Cait Sith pet and the moogle cap), are we still going to be able to buy the Digital CE on the 1st of September? Also, we're from Germany, so we need the European version, if that makes a difference.

GoldX18
22nd Aug 2013, 23:10
You may be out of luck for physical copies of the CE, but you'll be fine to get the Digital C.E

Just depends if the shops have run out of stock or not.

TigerAcid
22nd Aug 2013, 23:13
You may be out of luck for physical copies of the CE, but you'll be fine to get the Digital C.E

Just depends if the shops have run out of stock or not.
Thanks for the reply. I really, really hope you're right, because the Digital CE is exactly what we'll be going for. :D

Vorpel
23rd Aug 2013, 00:19
Is the CE no longer available in Digital download? i was told by several people now that they were stopping sales of it. It would also explain why i cannot attempt to purchase it.

EDIT: I ask this because 4 separate people (my family) are trying to buy it and cannot.

GoldX18
23rd Aug 2013, 00:22
Thanks for the reply. I really, really hope you're right, because the Digital CE is exactly what we'll be going for. :D

No worries, even if there aren't any digital editions left, you can get the standard game, and upgrade to collectors after launch. More details on that will be released after the official launch date.

Mallust
23rd Aug 2013, 00:46
Yeah Physical copys were only sold on the Square Enix Store but they are no longer there. But Digital is still there and upgrade Normal to CE will be available after launch on the 27th sometime.

Mashr2010
23rd Aug 2013, 01:54
Digital Collector's Editions should be available at any time. While I may be wrong on this, the fact that they also offer Standard to Digital Collector Edition upgrades, it is safe to assume that they are not of limited supply. I hope this helps!

lvl99chocobo
23rd Aug 2013, 03:04
Is it common to have ordered the Collectors PC Downwnload. Get the base code for early access and moggle cap ect; yet, no Collectors Edition code for the other items?

DarkSynder
23rd Aug 2013, 03:18
Yeah Im wondering the same I preordered and purchased full on the PSN network and received nothing. And the whole trying to find wtf is my Square ID ... I tried my nick name and my email wont fit... im getting agitated where i cant find wtf is going on. they made it more ridiculous than FF11.... to log in... :/ Can anyone also please help me know if my Nick name is the Square ID cause the email does not fit in it and all i have is my nickname...

Mallust
23rd Aug 2013, 03:20
Yes you wont get the Collectors Edition Code I think until you register at the account management page on the 27th. Or you will get the next codes maybe on the 26h for Full Registration not to be confused for the Pre Order Code and then the Early Access code which you probably did already the 18 digit and 20 digit code after the 18 digit code. But by then hopefully they will have things sit up a bit easier thru something called a Moogle Site or something lol. The one that at the bottom of the launcher you click on and says not ready until launch on the 27th.

Mallust
23rd Aug 2013, 03:24
YOur nickname is the Square ID and password you use to log into the account management site. but that is computer I odnt know how it works on the PSN. https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/Login?cont=account&ref=cis_na_login&svcgrp=Service_SEA this link is where people on the computer go to look for their Square ID , or to register for the account management site.

Hexxist
23rd Aug 2013, 06:39
Yes you wont get the Collectors Edition Code I think until you register at the account management page on the 27th. Or you will get the next codes maybe on the 26h for Full Registration not to be confused for the Pre Order Code and then the Early Access code which you probably did already the 18 digit and 20 digit code after the 18 digit code. But by then hopefully they will have things sit up a bit easier thru something called a Moogle Site or something lol. The one that at the bottom of the launcher you click on and says not ready until launch on the 27th.

I hope this is right cause i got the early access code atleast but no collectors edition code for the game itself. I bought downloadble collectors edition from SE store btw, i do wish they had given some more information.. Its getting closer to release and i still see no key even though i ordered it in may. But, i guess ill just have to wait and see, hopefully i wont miss out :/

Myrtle
23rd Aug 2013, 07:37
I hope this is right cause i got the early access code atleast but no collectors edition code for the game itself. I bought downloadble collectors edition from SE store btw, i do wish they had given some more information.. Its getting closer to release and i still see no key even though i ordered it in may. But, i guess ill just have to wait and see, hopefully i wont miss out :/

You're ok, we don't get the Collector's extra stuff till the 27th.

TigerAcid
23rd Aug 2013, 14:41
Alright guys, thanks for the replies! Really appreciate it!

You've given me an idea how we may be able to still get the Preorder Rewards AND the Digital CE. Will it be possible to upgrade from a physical version to the Digital CE? In example, would it be possible for us to do this?

1. Pre-order a physical copy of the normal game at a retai-store. (I get some discounts there, and I prefer having a physical copy on the shelf.)
2. Get the pre-order codes.
3. Get the game, play it normally.
4. Upgrade to the Digital CE when it's possible.

Mallust
23rd Aug 2013, 14:44
From My understanding yes that is possible from what I read but you know how stuff you read isn't always fact lol.

Kresteen
23rd Aug 2013, 14:53
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/product/index.html

Right there, it says you can upgrade a standard edition to a digital collector's edition by paying a difference if you wish to get a physical copy of a standard edition for it's looks :D, or, you can just buy the digital CE and skipping the process of upgrading a standard edition to.

So, digital CE's won't be going away, it's just the physical CE's that will be at some point.

deathwhitch
23rd Aug 2013, 18:39
The gamestop near my house ran out of CE preorders like two days after they started taking them, guess I'll be doing the digital upgrade

Mallust
23rd Aug 2013, 18:40
Its just as good same stuff, but I'm giving it a few days after launch cause there are going to be more code problems come registration on the 27th I'm sure but hopefully they have the Moogle Site thing going to make it easier on everyone.

Kianos
24th Aug 2013, 00:53
Alright. This just happened no later than 5 minutes ago. I just recently checked my PSN wallet and the money I put towards purchasing the Collector's Edition of FFXIV was ENTIRELY REFUNDED! O_O What in the hell?! What's worse is that when I went on the game to check what was going on, it asked me for the voucher code, which yet again, I do NOT have. What's going on here?! Does this mean they took the CE away and now I not only get my exclusive contents, but also can't even play the game at all?!

TerakAlonia
24th Aug 2013, 00:57
Probably just the standard "deduct money for credit check" then Digital River refunds all funds and waits until the product is shipped to deduct the money again. Just assume it is fine.

Kianos
24th Aug 2013, 01:01
But this was a PSN refund for the DIGITAL Collector's Edition. It was under our impression that those were NON-REFUNDABLE. How on earth can that happen?? Hell, when I purchased the digital collector's edition, I received NO voucher code whatsoever. So I assumed that digital versions didn't require voucher codes and that it was simply applied within the game without needing one.

flyboyx26
24th Aug 2013, 01:06
I wonder if its because of what's been going with the PSN region issues. I'm currently affected by it and it sucks. Someone over in the official forums said that Sony's handing out refunds now.

Kianos
24th Aug 2013, 01:10
Exactly! It's completely messed up what SE is doing to us. This is completely unacceptable! And to make matters worse is we can't even contact SE during the weekends! >< And where I am is already passed 9pm. So I can't do anything other than pray to God that SE recognizes our posts here. I am FURIOUS right now. Like unbelievably angry!

flyboyx26
24th Aug 2013, 01:18
I know what you mean.. I'm pretty disappointed right now. Might just put my PS3 CE up on eBay or something.

NuABO7104
24th Aug 2013, 01:36
I started the client and was expecting to see the usual "no valid service account..." but guess what, the game can't even launch itself, and automatically takes me to PS Store where the ask me to enter the promotion code. If you look under you service list in account management, it says the service for both early access and the actual game ended on 8/23/2013. I guess square enix finally gave up on fixing and refund us. But the new problem now is that we can't do anything with the refund, because if you were to purchase the game from the PS Store, it won't let you, because it says you have already purchased the game. Also, if you check your download history, both ff14 download and the theme that comes with it were remove from the list.

Kianos
24th Aug 2013, 01:41
This is just wrong. Disgusting! Unacceptable! Utterly ridiculous! And down right unjust! So we're suppose to just lay down and take this? No CE game? No exclusive contents? No nothing? We just take our refunds and they just wave goodbye to us? Ludicrous!

NuABO7104
24th Aug 2013, 02:01
ok here is my guess on what it might happen next, because remember square enix have yet to provide us with an apology. so either they give an apology and increase complimentary services for afflicted customers or expect PS Store to update within a couple hour where we are allow to redownload the game. why i think the PS Store might update? well, the digital versions was first release on PSN on 8/13 (tuesday is the day for PSN updating) but they pull the game off the store somtime during the 15th because phase 4beta testers were having problems logging in, and they finally reupload the game on PS Store on the 16th (Friday, sony never update unless its tuesday). so my guess is that they will reupload another CE and regular edition of ff14 on PS Store within 2-3 hours where we can redownload with our refund. i don't know if you know this but on the 22nd square enix send a message saying they know psn buyers on 13-15 are experiencing technical difficulties and will send us a message via XMB with procedures. im guessing the message will come wen the store update. if not oh well, then i guess its our fate, and square enix reputation will definately sour not to mention they are already semi-bankrupt, changed president, and wanting to better their reputation before they release ff15. the initial ff14 failiure was the top reason for bankruptcy so i doubt they will just give a lame apology.

Ravittsu
24th Aug 2013, 02:21
if u guys were refunded try purchasing it again?
i heard that ppl who pre ordered ffxiv through psn between aug 13 15 were having issues. just try purchasing again and see how that works

hope u guys get into EA

NuABO7104
24th Aug 2013, 02:26
well the problem is that it wont let us repurchasing it because the system remembered that you already purchase the game. my guess is that sony is redoing some accout management with the afflicted players coz some stuffs in our account were change. so if they can clear the ff14 from our purchase history then we should be able to buy it again. or u can just the other version, for example, RE now buy CE(20 more) CE now buy RE(20 less) because the other edition wasnt purchased and remember in our account.

Vorpel
24th Aug 2013, 02:27
The same is happening to a fair bit on the PC side with SE's own store and they refuse to respond there too. I'm not sure that they care at this point with the weekend coming up. So all those who still want into EA it looks like you can all forget about it. At least that's the feeling I'm getting from the lack of SE support.

Ravittsu
24th Aug 2013, 02:28
Damn well i hope all can get into EA..
still so many issues with this game and only 6hrs away till EA smh

Mallust
24th Aug 2013, 02:33
I know Digital River handles Square Enix game purchases on the computer , PSN how it is handled I'm not sure but you can try giving Digital River a call but I cant say they even handle PSN stuff. Their number is customer service 24 hours a day just press 1 when the phone is answered
1-952-253-1234

VictorSama
24th Aug 2013, 02:39
Same here. But what worry me the most is the picture of the game shown in my profile is standard edition instead of collector edition :(

CloudReturnz
24th Aug 2013, 03:04
Ruined weekend. Just got off phone with Sony. Refunded wallet, suppose to send us a message next week with new codes. Game will be free.....according to Sony. No early access for us. So much for "rest assured we will fix the problem"

Painjunkie
24th Aug 2013, 05:27
To people that played version 1.0. You will be able to play the game at LAUNCH, not Early Access, for free until September 9th, at which point you will be required to pay to play.

Really...?

The post ive read here says that 1.0 owners will not get early access?

When i try to log in to start the patch, it is directing me to a page and promting me for my code. I log in to the other site and it NO longer shows my copy of FFXIV in the Games section of my profile!

The launcher then tells me that my account is not valid.

Ive played all the betas and have already owned the first version and i am rewarded by being put on the back of the bus? This is seriously insulting to a dedicated fan of the series. We help test a game we have already purchased and are not allowed in at launch!!!!

I truly hope im wrong.

Drakeos
24th Aug 2013, 05:34
All your characters been transfered and upgraded to 2.0 so you need to buy the game to access it ... B2P

Painjunkie
24th Aug 2013, 05:39
What!?

No way. Ive already bought this game once in 2010. Ive played thru the betas....

Its been understood that 1.0 players would not have to repurchase the re-booted version. Why all of a sudden do i have to buy the new game.

Drakeos
24th Aug 2013, 05:43
"Players Who Own the FFXIV version 1.0 Collector’s Edition
Players who own the FFXIV version 1.0 Collector’s Edition will receive the FFXIV: ARR Collector’s Edition in-game bonus items (Helm of Light, Baby Behemoth Minion, Behemoth Barding, and Coeurl Mount) for free. The in-game bonus items will be delivered via Moogle Letter when FFXIV: ARR launches.

* In the EU region, it has been confirmed that a number of FFXIV version 1.0 Collector’s Editions contained registration codes for the Standard Edition. Should you happen to not receive your FFXIV: ARR Collector’s Edition in-game bonus items when the game officially launches, please register the FFXIV version 1.0 Collector’s Edition “Onion Helm” in-game bonus item to your Square Enix Account. Your items will be sent once the registration has been confirmed."

from Lodestone page

24th Aug 2013, 05:53
I am a 1.0 collectors edition owner. I had to create a new registration for the same email I have been getting to come back to FF14 ARR.

I created a registration with the same email but ff14 is not linked to my account? How do I confirm that I owned the previous ff14 1.0 collectors?

24th Aug 2013, 06:13
double handed tactics at work.....

"So thanks for purchasing the game 3 years ago and your efforts in creating a community for us to test in.....but we are going to hold you back for three days from everyone else...."

Im sure im not the only one who is going to feel cheated out of early access.

Kianos
24th Aug 2013, 11:08
Just bumping this thread up to get some kind of support here. This is Kianos's brother, who has been working with this system since 5am this morning considering he had work overnight. I have been livid by the situation, not to mention downloading the Collectors Edition of the game and then having my money refunded. Now I can't seem to login the game without a voucher code, to which my brother never received, so I had to sacrifice MY CODE I got from Gamestop (from my own pre-order) and get a PSN code so he can get early access on his own account. This would mean missing in all the action along with him, due to my bro never receiving any type of confirmation on the PSN messages, email, etc.

I've also put myself on the phone since yesterday, on hold mind you, wasting my battery to call Square Enix and have yet to receive ANY calls going through, and now we've reached the point of "closing time" at the office, if you will.

I risked staying up for this, and I have work in half an hour and now I can't even enjoy a smidget of the game, let alone trying to get into the menu of the game. My brother is not going to be thrilled with all of this.

Andrew
PSN: Vorlord

LordWipeout
24th Aug 2013, 11:09
Hi there, so I got FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Collector´s Edition, last night but yet I'm still waiting for the code to activate the game. when is the time that I will receive the code, so I may play this wonderful game?

Thank you.

Hansem
24th Aug 2013, 14:10
Hi Square,

Congrats on the incredible game and flawless launch for me ( one of the Lucky ones it seems )

I like it so much I wish to buy a physical collector's edition, but every store seems out, any place I can still get it? Thanks!

KyotoKisses
24th Aug 2013, 14:11
I ordered 2 sets of FFXIV CE (PC download) through your online store around 2 hours ago.

Till now, I have yet to receive any email confirmation regarding my purchase.

Since I made my purchase using credit card, I am unable to determine if the payment actually went through. It has not been updated on the e-transaction list yet.

Appreciate if some clarification can be made.

Thank you.

KyotoKisses
24th Aug 2013, 15:03
3 hours and counting... Nobody able to provide any information at all? Not even a mail saying you have received my order and it's being processed? I can't even check my purchase history!

genmaruakiha
24th Aug 2013, 15:21
Try ordering it from their online store and obtain the physical copy, I believe they have the collector's edition in the SE online store.

Demi__God
24th Aug 2013, 15:31
This launch is as flawless as a burn victim.

grehrtnheu
24th Aug 2013, 15:44
I have a very similar problem. But if you go on top of this page and check your profile, FF should be on the first screen under registered games.
I was changing my account email and i'm not even sure i will get anything in my inbox but i payed with paypal and my purchase was confirmed and the game is in my profile like i mentioned.
So it is there without clicking anything or getting any email.
But i do not have the early access key so i still can't play.

Hansem
24th Aug 2013, 16:32
This launch is as flawless as a burn victim.

I guess I should have put ``for me`` in capital letters cause a three sentence post is too long to read correctly.

Thanks for the help genmaruakiha :)

genmaruakiha
24th Aug 2013, 16:36
No Problem.

BlackForce
24th Aug 2013, 21:57
Hi guy's

i have buy the FFXIV-CE ( eu version ) but no one of the 2 Key's will work what i can do now?

Preoccupied
25th Aug 2013, 01:17
So I pre-ordered a CE and I have no bonus in game items..? Wth?

omnipus3
25th Aug 2013, 01:55
same here

DescendGG
25th Aug 2013, 02:15
People are saying that you get the in-game items on the 27

Preoccupied
25th Aug 2013, 02:45
People are saying that you get the in-game items on the 27

Thank you, hopefully it's true. Also when I look into my profile, it only states FFXIV not as CE.. Nothing to worry about right?

GreenTerror13
25th Aug 2013, 02:55
Where is my Pre-order Collectors edition stuff???? I see others having the same problem hopefully it comes out soon. It would be a major loss in money spent for these bonuses If not received by official launch.

Swiftray
25th Aug 2013, 02:57
Thank you, hopefully it's true. Also when I look into my profile, it only states FFXIV not as CE.. Nothing to worry about right?

It is true, don´t worry be happy

Kusorai
25th Aug 2013, 06:08
How about my pre order items? Mog cap n such? Is that the same for it?

Hilzarie
25th Aug 2013, 06:53
All of the pre-order bonuses will come through the Moogle Delivery System once the game officially launches.

Darkseph1988
26th Aug 2013, 07:19
I have early access but everytime i try entering my code into psn for my collectors edition it says code invalid any ideas cant i get my items untill it goes live? or does this mean my code is faulty?

Jenksin
26th Aug 2013, 07:20
You get the items when it goes live. Try again then. If it still says invalid and you don't have your items contact support.

Darkseph1988
26th Aug 2013, 07:27
thanks jenksin

Kusorai
26th Aug 2013, 07:28
Yep yep! I asked the same question last night! You will need to check the delivery moogle from my understanding.

Teleon
26th Aug 2013, 11:25
Hey all i have a question (well most of you have so) i bought the collector's edition and with it the store gave me a paper and said insert this code on the paper for early acces but when i opened the collector's edition there where 2 more papers in the cdbox one was also to register the game and the other as a member but when i try'd the game registration it said error invalid code (is this cus i used the code for early acces?) and the membership code can't be entered cus the site isn't up yet (not untill the 27th) also how do i turn my game into a collector's edition then? and how do i get the items a collector's edition is entitled to? i hope any of you can help me cus i don't want to lose the items or anything

Stressy
26th Aug 2013, 11:29
Hi there,

I'm really sorry to bother you all but I have some concerns about my order.

I had the AA code so everything is fine for me but what about the final code, the one I should use to get all my collector items etc??? cause all the people who bought a box has a code in it. As I bought a digital version I just wonder how and when will I receive it ? I mean the real opening day is tomorrow ...

Thanks for your help
Regards
Stressy

Stressy
26th Aug 2013, 14:22
bump

DescendGG
26th Aug 2013, 15:54
You will receive your items on the 27th via the in game mail system.

Foxxy83
26th Aug 2013, 16:39
But the pre-order items are already in the mail.

Alphafear
26th Aug 2013, 16:44
I've not even gotten my pre-order items; I got no code(s), but I am able to get into the game with the Digital Download (CE from Sony Store). I guess I'm sol, as I can't even register the game with Square Enix as, again, I have no product code.

Syrathungor
26th Aug 2013, 17:21
I also preordered the digital collectors edition and my account only says I have the normal version of the game.

Yvandiel
26th Aug 2013, 17:36
Same here got the Digital preorder and just get preorder items. not the mount and chocobo amor

RagnarokZetsubou
26th Aug 2013, 17:56
I already see people running around with the light helm from the collectors edition, im a ps3 digital preorder, with collectors edition. all i got was the cat doll and moogle helm......... wheres the rest of it?????? other people have theirs!

kyatai
26th Aug 2013, 18:23
Likewise. Ordered my Dig CE on the 9th of July- still no items in Moogle Mail. Got my Cait Sith & hat... but I want my mount!!!!
No email, no code... nada.
And looks like my acct has me down for Regular too. I see a lot running about with the pet, the mount, helm and all that...
help?

Stressy
26th Aug 2013, 18:54
Once again I guess we are f....ed
we need a code .... and a code that will be send by mail .... doesn't that ring a bell ?

pfffffffffffff I'm close to ask for a refund ...

Stressy
26th Aug 2013, 19:16
it's even worst I checked my registered services and tadaaaaaaaaaaaaa:
FFXIV : A Realm Reborn - Tests Beta Windows(R) ,Code de pré-commande Windows(R) pour FFXIV : A Realm Reborn

SO I need the release code otherwise in 4 days I will not be able to play anymore...
What a joke!!!

AVirtualHero
26th Aug 2013, 19:24
I'm wondering this too, I have the collectors edition and I only got the mog cap and cait sith doll.

Stressy
26th Aug 2013, 19:28
try to connect yourself in the Mog station (https://secure.square-enix.com)
there they will specify what type of account you have ...
as long as you do not have this : Final Fantasy XIV : A Realm Reborn - Windows® you do not have the final code...

as these FFXIV : A Realm Reborn - Tests Beta Windows(R) ,Code de pré-commande Windows(R) pour FFXIV : A Realm Reborn means only beta and Head start access...

kyatai
26th Aug 2013, 20:15
Awesome. I have put in all the codes I've been sent- and says I only have 4 days access.... I'm getting the "Beta Window" code on both accounts- (second is the Preorder). My account on SE says "not registered"... but don't see how TO register past what I've already done.
This is insane. :(

GoldX18
26th Aug 2013, 20:59
My account shows the CE edition, but like you all, just got my helm and stupid mog pet.

The only key I got was for early access so I can play, but no keys in emails for me C.E content...(Purchased via SE Europe Store)

Edit: Link: http://support.eu.square-enix.com/main.php?id=5383&la=2

Full version registration code not received yet?

Please click here (http://sqex.to/qFy)for more information. Please note, those with Early Access entitlement will have continued access to FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn until 23.59 GMT on August 29th, after which a full registration will be required.

GoldX18
26th Aug 2013, 22:12
Link: http://support.eu.square-enix.com/main.php?id=5383&la=2

Full version registration code not received yet? See #1
Your account only showing have 4day sub? See #2

#1 Please click here (http://support.eu.square-enix.com/faqarticle.php?id=5383&la=2&kid=68510&ret=main)for more information.

#2 Please note, those with Early Access entitlement will have continued access to FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn until 23.59 GMT on August 29th, after which a full registration will be required.

Kusorai
27th Aug 2013, 00:17
I was under the impression those who bought the CE got a full month free?