PDA

View Full Version : Core Design has been informed of our requests for the next Tomb Raider-game!!!!!

Godfather
18th Jul 2003, 08:49
I just sent the following text through to five different people working at Core Design. In this text you'll notice the link which I started exactly one week ago containing all sorts of ideas by dozens of fans all around the world. There were many responds (phew! ) and many of them were great (including one of my own :rolleyes: ) and I sincerely hope that they will pay attention to this, but beware my friends! I won't rest until I get an e-mail back from Core Design that they ARE actually gonna look into this. Let's pray 2-gether and hope for the best. Amen!

Bye for now

TEXT:

Hi,

I have been a member at the Official Tomb Raider-forum for quite some time now and I had a great idea. Although "Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness" IS a great game, there are still many complaints of Tomb Raider-fans all over the world.

That's why I decided to start a new thread at this forum and collect ALL THE IDEAS THAT TOMB RAIDER FANS WOULD LIKE IN THE NEXT TOMB RAIDER-GAME!!

Here is the link

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19915

and please READ IT and PAY ATTENTION TO IT because eventually WE decide just how (un)successful a Tomb Raider-game will become.

With great respect and many thanks,

an avid (27-year-old) Tomb Raider-fan

What'd you think? Not bad, aye?

BTW: I mentioned my age so that they would know this letter is serious and not some prank by some 8-year-old or something, you know?

CatSuit&Ponytail
18th Jul 2003, 09:27
Originally posted by Godfather
BTW: I mentioned my ago so that they would know this letter is serious and not some prank by some 8-year-old or something, you know?

I feel better already....

GoranAgar
18th Jul 2003, 09:33
You might want to delete all your other posts about you living with Lara.

Just in case.

CatSuit&Ponytail
18th Jul 2003, 09:39
°O
~

Godfather
18th Jul 2003, 12:12
Originally posted by GoranAgar

Just in case.

are you serious about that? :confused:

Would they be offended by that?

RebeL_fARmeR
18th Jul 2003, 12:13
They'd probably take you less seriously

TR-AOD
18th Jul 2003, 12:27
Originally posted by GoranAgar

Just in case.

roflmao :D

tomb_raiding
18th Jul 2003, 13:08
Yeah and delet ur siggy too ;)