PDA

View Full Version : So.. No more Jeremy at CORE???

ahch2003
18th Jul 2003, 02:08
Finally he was Fired???

This could be a new Start in the TR series. (better I hope)

jodman3
18th Jul 2003, 02:34
I hope it's better too. Although i'm kinda sad that another employee left from Core. :/

Larson_TR1
18th Jul 2003, 10:45
Not only was he just an employee of Core, but he Founded Core back in 1988 with his brother Adrian with 16,000 pounds. I don't know what is going to happen to Core now and you never know Adrian might just quit too. Kinda sad that you leave your own company that you created. Core could've made the greatest Tomb Raider game, it showed the talent, Eidos just needed the game to meet their financial deadline. So if Core had a few more months, I know it was in development for a little over two and a half years, but they dropped the grid based system used in all other Tomb Raider games. This was an entirely new game engine and it needed to be worked on a little more. Eidos shouldn't have just relied on Tomb Raider to make their stockholders happy. If only they had a few more months to finish, I mean we could have waited, hell, we've been waiting since November 2002, whats a few more months. I hope Jeremy the best and hope he keeps up with game development. Cheers

GoranAgar
18th Jul 2003, 11:02
Originally posted by Larson_TR1
I wish Jeremy the best and hope he keeps up with game development. Cheers
Yep.