PDA

View Full Version : Question about Von Croy's apartment level

game_RS
17th Jul 2003, 20:31
I'm confuse in this level...
When I start the level and I go to the weapons menu I only have the ammunations of the weapons but no sign of them.
Wath I want to no if it's normal the weapons disapear or it's ocuring a bug on my game?
Thanks
Please help with emergency because I'm excited with the game but I don't want to continue without have this trouble resolved.
Thanks a lot

tomb_raiding
17th Jul 2003, 20:42
Nop, in the cutscene before this Level, u see Kurtis taking off Lara's Guns, that's why they disappear :)

game_RS
17th Jul 2003, 20:46
Thanks a lot. Not i can advance on my adventures

D3v1L80Y
17th Jul 2003, 20:51
Originally posted by tomb_raiding
Nop, in the cutscene before this Level, u see Kurtis taking off Lara's Guns, that's why they disappear :)

This has puzzles me evertime I see it. He takes her guns and just drops them on the floor. He backs out of the room with her at gunpoint, then he is gone. There is a pause.... when his little Xena Warrior Princess thingie unsticks itself from the wall and follows him, she immediately starts to chase after him. The gasmask thugs don't start shooting until after this...so.... since he doesn't really take her guns he just drops them on the floor, why doesn't she pick them up????

tomb_raiding
17th Jul 2003, 21:50
Cuz the dirctors at core design wants that :p