PDA

View Full Version : Organization XIII

TArkon
11th Jun 2013, 21:49
I thing the 13th member of the new organization 13 is riku's nobody and potentially the last boss of the game. I think it is because in kh1, Riku technically lost his heart to Ansem, seeker of darkness(Xehanort's heartless) because he gave into the darkness. Riku became Xehanort's heartless until Sora beat him and then riku was freed. agree or disagree, i'de love to hear your thaughts!! :D

TArkon
11th Jun 2013, 22:28
or maybe even master Eraqus' nobody cuz nobody ever knows what happened to him after terra struck him down

Ryutim
12th Jun 2013, 13:24
Oh, that's an interesting thought. I get that Riku was taken over by Ansem, seeker of darkness, but I don't think that Riku's heart actually left his body, so a nobody from Riku seems unlikely to me, however, Master Eraqus losing his heart, that's not only possible, it's actually a part of some of my ideas for what happened to Terra's heart. It was implied in the secret ending of BBS that Master Eraqus is protecting Terra from being completely taken over by Xehanort, so if Master Eraqus' heart went into Terra's heart, it's possible that a Nobody was created at the same time, in fact, he'd be one of the first nobodies to be created, so if that did happen, where is Master Eraqus' nobody now? Your idea of it being taken over by Xehanort at some point is as good an idea as any, and somewhat ironic at that.

WhitePrism
12th Jun 2013, 19:05
Oh, that's an interesting thought. I get that Riku was taken over by Ansem, seeker of darkness, but I don't think that Riku's heart actually left his body, so a nobody from Riku seems unlikely to me, however, Master Eraqus losing his heart, that's not only possible, it's actually a part of some of my ideas for what happened to Terra's heart. It was implied in the secret ending of BBS that Master Eraqus is protecting Terra from being completely taken over by Xehanort, so if Master Eraqus' heart went into Terra's heart, it's possible that a Nobody was created at the same time, in fact, he'd be one of the first nobodies to be created, so if that did happen, where is Master Eraqus' nobody now? Your idea of it being taken over by Xehanort at some point is as good an idea as any, and somewhat ironic at that.

Eh, not sure about that. From what I understood from the series, when a Keyblade Weilder leaves behind their keyblade, that seems to be a "true" death in which they cannot return. Remember when Xehanort stole Terra's heart his Keyblade disappeared... other instances you beat him and his keyblade was never left behind because he was in limbo and was in the process of reincarnation. Basically, a keyblade seems to be their tombstone if you want to put it in a eerie way. As for Riku having a Nobody, like mentioned in the above post, his heart didn't appear to leave his body and that seems to be necessary to create a Heartless and Nobody. But in a way, maybe there are exceptions. Like when Xehanort took over Terra's heart, Terra's will went into his suit of armor to act similarly to a Nobody. We however, see Riku's soul still attached to his body and blocking him from attacking Sora at one point. So, it's debatable, but nice idea.

TArkon
13th Jun 2013, 09:50

i do apologize that in just quoting, my computer is acting up

but about Master Eraqus, his heart is Terranort's and Xehanort's heartless' guardian or so i think. I think so because after terra slew(pasted tense of slain) eraqus, eraqus's heart went into terra to protect his heart, then, later when he became Xehanort and lost his memory and then becoming xemnas(the body) and Xehanorts heartless( the actual heart), eraqus' heart absorbed terra's darkness and then took the form of guardian and thats what guardian is, not a technical pureblood heartless and not thechnically a somebody. If you want me to explain better, just post so ill ill try my best

Ryutim
13th Jun 2013, 14:45
That's an interesting idea, I'm not sure if it's true, but I totally get what you're talking about, and the guardian is an interesting subject that I haven't really put much thought into, so I don't really know, it's certainly possible that Master Eraqus has been shielding Terra's heart from Xehanort all of that time in the same way that Ven's heart shielded Sora's in KH3D, and we all saw how Ven's armor was taken over by the darkness, so I really don't know what to think, but I'll definately need to keep an eye out for more details that could shed light on this subject.

TArkon
13th Jun 2013, 17:15
i've had alot of time to think about it inbetween bbs ans kh3d i hope they find eraqus

Ryutim
14th Jun 2013, 15:09
Same here, but Prism does have a point about his keyblade staying around, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

TArkon
15th Jun 2013, 22:17
well whar happened to Sora's in kh1 vanitus in bbs and ventus in bbs?

Ryutim
16th Jun 2013, 12:54
Hmm, you might have a point there, I don't remember Ven's or Vanitas' keyblades staying around when they were unconsious (I don't remember Vanitas getting knocked out at all, killed, but not knocked out), but I do remember Sora's keyblade staying around when Leon knocked him out in KH1, so it can't be a universal rule that keyblades only stay around when the keyblade wielder is using them, or when they're dead.

TArkon
17th Jun 2013, 20:55
well in bbs, when vanitus and ven combinded and vanitus was defeated his keyblade didnt stay around and neither did ven's cuz when he lost his heart, he used his keyblade to open a portal to land of departure

and when sora turned into a heartless his keyblade wasnt around

nasiir_boy
18th Jun 2013, 05:24
well in bbs, when vanitus and ven combinded and vanitus was defeated his keyblade didnt stay around and neither did ven's cuz when he lost his heart, he used his keyblade to open a portal to land of departure

and when sora turned into a heartless his keyblade wasnt around

Well actually Sora's keyblade did stay around in KH1, and I was a little confused by what you said. You said Ven's keyblade didn't stay around yet you also said he used his keyblade to get the Land of Departure.

But also I wanted to mention that Master Eraqus' keyblade (the Master Keeper is what it's called) is a keyblade that was intended to be used by a Keyblade Master and has been passed down from one generation's master to the next. In BBS, Eraqus specifically says "Should anything happen to me, and you find the legion of darkness at our doorstep, I ask that you take my Keyblade and use it to lock this land away." Then when Aqua returns to the Land of Departure with Ven, the Master Keeper is still there, waiting for her to lock the land away into Oblivion. And at the very end of the game, when Aqua comes across a pack of Darksides in the RoD, she materializes the Master Keeper rather than her ususal blade, meaning the Master Keeper really has passed on to her.

However, in the KH3 trailer, we see Sora finding the Master Keeper on the shores of Destiny Islands. This could mean many things. It could be that Sora is selected as a master in KH3, that Aqua has found her way out of RoD, that Sora has to use it to find his way to Ven's chamber in Castle Oblivion, and/or that Riku has to use it to awaken Ven.

Anyway, back to the purpose of this thread, you may or may not have already noticed that Eraqus was marked with the Recusant's Sigil on his chest. In fact, so were Terra, Aqua, and Ven. However, Ven and Aqua had their symbol, the Keyblade Mastery symbol, on the center of the X, technically making the X incomplete, whereas Terra and Eraqus have their Keyblade Mastery Symbol by their waist, meaning their sigils were complete. And out of the three students of Eraqus, the one with the complete X became the vessel.

Eraqus could also have a case similar to Kairi's. His heart joined the heart of the person he was closest to (Terra) when he was fading away (Am I the only one who almost cried when I saw that scene?), just like how Kairi's heart joined Sora's when she flew into his arms and faded away. The fact that her physical body lost her heart caused Namine to be created. The exact same could have happened with Eraqus. In fact, it is possible that his Nobody is a character we know currently. I don't have any ideas currently of who it could be, but I'm working on it.

Finally, at one point (before the events of BBS) there is a cutscene shown of Eraqus' reaction to Xehanort's plans with the X-Blade and Eraqus tells him to stop. At that point, Xehanort may have been trying to get Eraqus to come to his side. The Dark side. However, it didn't go as planned and Xehanort instead left him with a scar across his face.

Just one question: What did you mean earlier when you were talkinga bout Eraqus simply becoming a guardian? I didn't exactly understand what you were talking about.

Ryutim
18th Jun 2013, 11:25
We were talking about the shadow guardian that Ansem, seeker of darkness has floating behind him, protecting him all the time. I think it might be possible that the guardian is, if not Master Eraqus protecting his pupil, sort of, then it might be a reflection of him protecting Terra from inside his heart. Anyway, with Sora finding the Master Keeper, I think it's possible that the order of things has changed, rather than the heroes searching for Aqua so that she could change castle oblivion back to the land of departure, I think that Sora will change it back and Ven's connection with Aqua will let them find her, and who knows, maybe they'll find Terra as well, or at least the evil Xehanort clone that took over his heart or whatever, which would give them a chance to kick his butt and get Terra back to normal, or at least whatever passes for normal in this crazy awsome game.

nasiir_boy
18th Jun 2013, 21:36
Oh ok. I'm assuming that he's also the one that was defending Terranort in the final battle with Aqua in BBS? Was he also there to help Xemnas? I don't really remember him in KHII. But that is a good point It could very well be Eraqus trying to defend Terra by absorbing the darkness rather than letting it take over Terra's heart. Then Xehanort/Ansem/Xemnas takes advantage of it by using it to fight. That would be similar to Ven and Sora's case at the end of 3D when Sora was protected by Ven's armor, but absorbed all the darkness to keep him safe. This then corrupted the armor and caused it to battle Riku, who walks the Road to Dawn. If Eraqus does have a Nobody, then have we met him already, and is he already part of Xehanort XIII, or will he come to aid Sora and his friends? He does have the Recusant's Sigil, but did he avoid his fate when he denied Master Xehanort's plan?

Ryutim
19th Jun 2013, 21:58
Well said. I honestly have no idea about whether or not Eraqus has a Nobody, is now part of the true Organization XIII, or any of that, but I can't wait to find out.

Roxas1985
17th Oct 2013, 05:36
In light of what happened in Chain of Memories, Coded and Dream Drop Distant, I now understand the real purpose for Organization XIII -- to create 13 vessels for Xehanort, and gather into a group as embodiments of the 13 darknesses required to reforge the χ-blade. Originally, while Ansem (Xehanort's Heartless) used Maleficent to capture the Princesses of Heart to provide the seven lights of the χ-blade, Organization XIII's true goal was to turn its members in vessels for fragments of Xehanort's heart.[

The bigger plan was to basically create 13 Xehanorts from the original members of Organization XIII.

Seeing through all these three games made be ponder about Chain of Memories, there were a handful of Organization members plotting to overthrow it, take it over. Why?

Could Marluxia, Lexaeus, Zexion, Larxene, and Vexen have known or suspect what Xemnas was really planning, to have their bodies house a fragments of Xehanort's heart? Kinda sounds like Voldemort's horcruxes, except Xehanort is using the bodies of others to store pieces of his heart, rather than storing pieces of his soul in inanimated objects.

In 358/2 Days, at one point, Saïx told Axel that Xemnas has an agenda no one knows about. Sounds like even he suspected that there was a bigger plan beyond simply gaining a heart....

I really have no idea why Marluxia wanted to take over the Organization, along with Lexaeus, Zexion, Larxene, and Vexen unless he suspected that Xemnas has an untold part in his plans and did not want to be a part of it.

What are your thoughts on this?