PDA

View Full Version : Exapnsion???

wangpr
17th Jul 2003, 15:18
What do you all, tomb raider fan expected if there is an expansion to this story???

Which character you prefer the most in TRAOD?

LARA CROFT or KURTIS TRENT

XanderD2
17th Jul 2003, 15:30
I voted 'yes', because traditionally they always release a gold version of each TR game, and I hope that they will take this opportunity to fix all or most of the bugs that have been reported so far on this board.

As to the question 'Lara Croft' or 'Kurtis Trent', my answer is: the one and only Lara Croft.

Laras_BF
17th Jul 2003, 18:40
Originally posted by wangpr

Which character you prefer the most in TRAOD?

LARA CROFT or KURTIS TRENT

How can you even ask a dumb question like that?

Tomb Raider Fan
17th Jul 2003, 18:55
if u asked the question in one of those Lara Haterz forums...100% would say KT ;)

Dazed
17th Jul 2003, 23:09
Originally posted by Laras_BF
How can you even ask a dumb question like that?

indeed.. I mean come on!! ffs I wouldnt wanna see Kurtis in a friggin wetsuite now would I! :D

anyway on teh subject, I dont think there will be an expansion.. the story has already been set out and will be told through 2 more parts of Tombraider games. So there's no need for an expansion set or anything..

but first let them put some effort in making a patch to get rid of those damned bugs.. they owe us at least that.. :)

salvestrom
18th Jul 2003, 03:19
Thinking about it, while the PS2 users are perma-stuck with a bugged product, the PC can be patched. THey've already released one patch that corrected some graphics issuses relating to certain cards and more generally gave the shotgun a graphic when held. Hopefully they will do more patchs. In fact I feel that Core themselves should be working on a patch for the exe (rather than Eidos). There's nothing wrong with the game that can't be fixed by a patch and they should focus on that before they move on to TR VII.

JunoJIm
18th Jul 2003, 04:44
I'd like to see an expansion - Gold version, but hopefully it won't take three years to produce...