PDA

View Full Version : Tomb of the Ancients

Tingraphix
17th Jul 2003, 13:36
I've had the game for some time and I even bought the strategy guide to help me along the way. But there is one part that I can't get past and It's bugging the hell out of me. It's right after you collect each element stone for the temple or tomb of the seasons. Something like that. forget the actual name. Well in the strategy guide it says: after collecting the 4 crystals, return to the center platform, where you access the doors to the rooms. Then choose an incorrect lever and enter into the basement area. There, you'll run around till you reach a door on the inner wall. Well, I found the door, but it's closed. How do I get past this? Need help on this! Please do! Email or respond on here!

Oh yeah, this is on the PS2 version

GoranAgar
17th Jul 2003, 13:40
After you put the 4 stones into the 4 pictures (where you entered the hall of seasons) step on one of the platforms in the middle (doesn't matter which one..

3 doors will open (as you already know)

1 lever brought you to the next room, while the other 2 will let you fall into the basement.

That is what you need to do. Pull a wrong lever to get into the basement.

moe888uk
17th Jul 2003, 15:03
after you get those 4 crystals, you have to put them in a place which has 4 slots. Maybe you forgot to put them in ?

Tingraphix
17th Jul 2003, 19:03
On the platform with the elements that open the three doors? I don't think you can put them on that.

sspears
17th Jul 2003, 21:33
The original hallway you entered has four paintings on the wall. Put the stones in the paintings.