PDA

View Full Version : When I enter the door it crashes!!!

Ethereal
17th Jul 2003, 12:55
Grrr!!! This SUCKS!
When I enter the door after I opened door 38471 where you play with Kurtis it crashes to desktop!!
What the **** am I supposed to do, now I can't finnish the game at all!

Btw I see more bugs how longer I play, it's like they reduplictate themself! This game sucks!

It's to extremely ****ing easy and there are no enemies and no puzzles, nothing. The most difficult puzzle is when you need to enter a number for each ****in door. And let it be soooooo hard. The number always magically appears in front of your eyes. You even can't use the Blade from Kurtis! Well what the hell I need Kurtis for then?! It's just a a slow moving peace of **** that controls like a sleepy gorilla!

LOL in the louvre you could take down a single enemy with just ONE shot, with that electro pistol!

The game is so ****in linear as it can be! The only reason why some peopel still think it isn't is for example that you can choose to enter 1 of the 2 doors and after you done that you come in the same room ANYWAY.

It surprises me they didn't place arrows at each ****in wall, go left, go right, jump over this, blaaah blaaah!

They said you could go into peoples houses and steal stuff. There was just ONE SINGLE room in whole ****in Paris you could enter!

In footages you saw NPCs walking, i expected when I was in Paris that there walked people over the street, but NO. The place is as dead as in the previous jungles!!!

The upgrade system is COMPLETELY USELESS!!! When you need to walk from point A to B then there is ALWAYS an upgrade between those points, it's NO challenge at all! Also you are soooooo ****in limited in the way you upgrade. Like if it DOES MATTER IF YOU JUMP OVER THAT EDGE OR ANYWHERE ON THE STREET. THE ACT IS THE SAME, BUT AT THE END OF THE GAME YOU GET THE SUPERJUMP! NOT WHEN YOU MAKE 999999999 jumps in Paris!!!!!!

This game is crap, in every single way, the action is not challenging, the talking to NPCs is useless, it's to damn easy, the AI is stupid, there are bugs everywhere, Kurtis is boring ( I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO USE THAT HIRUGAY BALDE! ), the upgrade system sucks, the walking on stairs sucks.

AND NOT TO FORGET:

When you pull your gun the controls turn into a NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are SOOO extremely limited in every single way.
Pfffff the whole game she holds just ONE GUN, don;t tell em that you CAN'T OPEN A DOOR with ONE gun in you hands!!!

Realism?

Haahahahahahah!!!!

She can do the ETERNAL RUN!!!

Btw the order in wich upgrades go suck to. Like if she can't run in the beginning of the game but she can do a backflip!!!!
Now tell me whats MORE DIFFICULT????

Each level I proceed I get less hope. I'm still hoping for a challenge.

This is so sad!

No wonder the Smith left core!!!!!!!!

Now tell me is there ANYTHING you don't agree with? I can make the list longer you know!

Marco-Fogg
17th Jul 2003, 13:01
Each level I proceed I get less hope. I'm still hoping for a challenge.

I was the same all the way up until I finished it. You are right on every one of your criticisms, the game is rubbish.

Ethereal
17th Jul 2003, 13:04
Lets try for the ######## of time if it doesn't crash now!

moe888uk
17th Jul 2003, 15:08
"Each level I proceed I get less hope. I'm still hoping for a challenge. "
"When I enter the door after I opened door 38471 where you play with Kurtis it crashes to desktop!! "

Well theres your challange. Go through the door without crashing the desktop.

RebeL_fARmeR
17th Jul 2003, 15:24
I wasn't overall too impressed at 1st, the controls are terrible but you can somewhat adapt to them over time. Well, NOT the combat controls, absolutely crap they are.

I think killing enemies with one or two shots ads a great bit of realism to the game... but when the dead folk flash and dissapear all that realism goes bye byes!

Flashing... FLASHING?.. FLASHING!!!!!!!! What in the **** were they thinking?