PDA

View Full Version : I'm Baaack!

Emma
16th Jul 2003, 20:24
Hello people, remember me? I haven't been about for ages. I have also been known as Emma P. I used to be a mod in my younger days, but I haven't been about much lately. I just wanted to say hi to everyone and to catch up on all the goss.
I'm married now, and don't get much time for Tomb Raider anymore. But I would love to hear from everyone else and find out what they have been up to in the past couple of years.
xxx

Deekman
16th Jul 2003, 21:08
Cool! Seems like a lot of long lost cousins have been finding their way home lately.
Welcome back!

DaveJ
17th Jul 2003, 07:56
Hi Emma - nice to see you back!
And congrats on the nuptials!

On this day (17th July) I am about to become an Uncle for the first time, and my living room ceiling collapsed, partially flooding said room due to a leaking radiator.

It never rains...but it pours into my house.

GoranAgar
17th Jul 2003, 08:31
Welcome back Emma.

CatSuit&Ponytail
17th Jul 2003, 10:05
Originally posted by DaveJ
On this day (17th July) I am about to become an Uncle for the first time, and my living room ceiling collapsed, partially flooding said room due to a leaking radiator.

It never rains...but it pours into my house.

:eek: That's horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: Your poor new carpet....It must have been that last coat of ceiling paint...I told you to buy lead-free! :o Seriously, that's just so wrong, DaveJ. :(

Oh, welcome back Emma. Congratulations! I love love love being married, so I hope you are having half the fun I am. ;)

.......poor DaveJ....

AmO
17th Jul 2003, 19:26
welcome back Emma...:)

DaveJ, sorry about your cieling and floor, just concentrate on being an uncle for the first time, that should take away some sad and replace it with glad...:D :p

Mgardiner
18th Jul 2003, 10:33
Hey I remember you Emma. Welcome back!

dhama
18th Jul 2003, 15:36
Hey Em, nice to see yer settled down, and as you see they've hustled me back outa retirement. :D

What! no time for Tomb Raider anymore? what's this; marriage made you soft now eh!! :D surely you've tried AOD?

Nice to see yer happy though. :)

TombRaiderChik
18th Jul 2003, 16:56
welcome back emma :)

DanO-mulder
18th Jul 2003, 19:57
Welcome back Emma!:)

DjZ
19th Jul 2003, 01:29
hey welcome back emma

congratulations on being married

adam

L Croft
19th Jul 2003, 08:22
Welcome Back Emma :D

Aquarius
21st Jul 2003, 18:46
Welcome back Emma. :)

Rose662
22nd Jul 2003, 00:55
Hello and welcome back, Emma! :)

Congratulations on your marriage! I've been married for eight years now.

:D

Emma
29th Jul 2003, 15:10
Eight years? Wow! I have a long way to go before I reach that, but I am happy now that I am married. Everyone keeps asking me what married life is like and I don't think it's any different from just being engaged. I keep trying to explain to my husband that now we are married he has to do all the housework but I don't think he believes me! Oh, well. It was worth a try.