PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raider AOD Stuck in cemetary

Bodeen
16th Jul 2003, 20:05
Can anyone help me, I have acheived all the upgrades to Laras upper and lower body but when I enter the cemetary I cannot get into the crypt or tip over the statue to continue to the hideout. I have tried everything, I'm beginning to think I have a bad game. thanks

Collin
16th Jul 2003, 20:45
There are two cripts....... And subsequently two doors....... Kicking open one of doors will give you the upgrade you need to continue on your way.... ;)

Tomb Raider Fan
16th Jul 2003, 20:49
I got stuck on this for a couple of minutes...In the gate area where u r now..There is a little hut isn't there..U need to upgrade ur strength. but u say u have akready done this..So...Go to the back of the statue and push it forward!The statue will tehn tip over and fall of the grave to reveal a pit that Lara can climb down...I think you ain't using the controls correctly. let me help u out..Press and hold X then press and hold the Left Analog stick forward, then Lara should push the statue forward.....

reply if that didn't work ;)

Driber
17th Jul 2003, 12:35
welcome to the forums, Bodeen
please post questions about AoD in the AoD forum (http://forums.eidosgames.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=35)
this is the TR custom levels forum

thread moved

Collin
17th Jul 2003, 16:46
Yes there are two cripts........ One is in the same fenced off area as the statue (you need this one first I think), and one is in another fenced off area which you have found already but you couldn't open the door.........
And to push the statue...... You have to get behind it and the 'hand' will appear....... But I dunno if you need the strength upgrade of the first cript door or not........ :confused:

LuxAngel
17th Jul 2003, 17:07
Originally posted by Bodeen
Can anyone help me, I have acheived all the upgrades to Laras upper and lower body but when I enter the cemetary I cannot get into the crypt or tip over the statue to continue to the hideout. I have tried everything, I'm beginning to think I have a bad game. thanks

I don't know if you're still stuck, but I can clarify this.

When you are inside the same fenced area as the angel statue, you must push in the door of the mausoleum. (If Lara is facing the front of the statue, the mausoleum will be behind her).

When you do this, you will receive a strength upgrade, which will allow you to do 2 things: it will give you the strength to push over the statue, and it will give you the strength to break open a different door. That other door is outside the fenced area. There are some goodies inside. If you do climb out of the fenced area to get to that other door, you will simply have to return to the statue again, because your exit is under the hole created when it smashed.