PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in the bio-garden with all the bugs and living plants in it?

Godfather
16th Jul 2003, 19:48
I'm stuck. Please help. I see a ladder but can't reach it. Should I shoot all these green oozed-compartments first or what?

Thank you!

(and how long is Mr. Trent away, please?)

TRWad
16th Jul 2003, 19:53
You don't need to shoot any, just waste of ammo. Just go up the stairs and look for a wire. Jump up and climb to the top of these plants.

Mr. Trent is coming soon. I thought this was the last level b4 him.

Godfather
16th Jul 2003, 20:10
Originally posted by TRWad
You don't need to shoot any, just waste of ammo. Just go up the stairs and look for a wire. Jump up and climb to the top of these plants

Hmmm, could you be a little bit more specific. I'm not 18 anymore; I'm already 26: my eyes don't catch as much anymore as they used to. :D

What stairs are you referring to actually and why looking for that wire? And which plant exactly do I need to climb on? And ... ... ok: that's about it! Thank you ... come again. :)

Collin
16th Jul 2003, 20:43
You have to monkey swing to the platform in the sky! :D
That's why the 'wire' is there.......

SVT_03
16th Jul 2003, 21:16
Well, the ladder is totally useless in that area. The stairs are on the left side, at the far end of the room, from when you first entered. Go up the stairs, turn left and go about halfway down. There are some vines covering one of the columns in there. That is the one you climb up to get to the platform above. ;)

tomb_raiding
16th Jul 2003, 22:33
There a pipe you can climb on it is blue and it is on your left north of the room , it is quite visible :D

When u said Bugs I thought u meant "Bugs" u know what I mean the Game is popullated with'em, but they aren't ruining it :)

cl2bLadyCroft
17th Jul 2003, 00:12
It is behind a plant, like a fern sort of. Place yourself under the blue pipe and jump, she should grab it and monkey swing over to the platform. Don't bother with the ladder its useless.
Don't waste ammo on the bugs either.
Kurtis is in the Sanitaruim level. He locks away Lara. LOL
Good Luck!:D

Godfather
17th Jul 2003, 19:56
Thanks people for all your helpful responds.

I know I may sound like some impatient 8-year-old boy who only searches for 5 minutes and then gives up, but it's anything BUT that ... really! :o

I don't remember having soo much trouble in any Tomb Raider-game as I do in AOD, although (now that I look back) I really enjoy AOD. I guess it's only because of the 3-year-waiting that some of us got a bit disappointed, no? :(

Well, anyway: I've been stuck for over half an hour and so that's just about enough for me to come back to y'all and ask for the solution.

I just saw a FMV in which this evil woman is being fed to a horrible monster because she wouldn't listen to Eckhardt. After that I required a second pass, went down and slided it through one of those blue plastic thingies after which a lamp went on, but I still need one more pass ... because there are three blue plastic pass-thingies and I already used two of them.

Please help?

TRWad
17th Jul 2003, 20:04
Originally posted by Godfather
I just saw a FMV in which this evil woman is being fed to a horrible monster because she wouldn't listen to Eckhardt. After that I required a second pass, went down and slided it through one of those blue plastic thingies after which a lamp went on, but I still need one more pass ... because there are three blue plastic pass-thingies and I already used two of them.

Please help?

The third pass is in this area. I don't really remember where, but just explore the complete area. There are some big jumps you can make when you got your 'body upgrade :confused: '.

Godfather
17th Jul 2003, 20:14
:confused: :( but I searched everywhere ... :( :(

is it always coming off the hand of a guy you shot ... or is it in the water? Thnx!

LittleSpender
17th Jul 2003, 21:30
I think it's on a the platform in the corner that you can only reach with a running jump. Look for a broken ladder from the ground level. That's the platform you need to get up on, then keep your eye on it whilt figure out how to get there.

It's been a few days since I did that level and it's been a hard few days too, so my brain might be a bit fuggy!

Godfather
17th Jul 2003, 21:53
Gosh-Jeez-Jammy-Mammy-Whammy-Dammit!!!! :D :D

I was constantly running and never noticed it on the ground flickering with that little, red light saying: "Hey! I'm here!! Pick me up, goshdammit!"

Hey, and is Kurtis Trent cool or what? :cool:

But Lara Croft will always be my number one.