PDA

View Full Version : What's up with you all lately?

RebeL_fARmeR
16th Jul 2003, 16:16
Nave you noticed how many posts about Lara dying or Lara's death there have been created in the past few days? :eek:

I'm no angel! I posted that one (with the spoilers). Are we all getting brainwashed by another games company like Rockstar or something? "You will turn against the Croft woman, you will come to us, join us on the GTA side!!!" :D

NEVER!!! :mad: LARA LARA LARA

Mangar The Dark
16th Jul 2003, 16:44
Originally posted by RebeL_fARmeR
Are we all getting brainwashed by another games company like Rockstar or something? "You will turn against the Croft woman, you will come to us, join us on the GTA side!!!" :D

NEVER!!! :mad: LARA LARA LARA

Damn, you figured it out....

maniac44
16th Jul 2003, 16:51
I think the comments are directed at the people who make Lara's adventures and not Lara herself. IMHO.

D3v1L80Y
16th Jul 2003, 16:55
well...and I mean no disrespect or offence, but its JUST A GAME...maybe you need to unplug for a bit and get outside once in a while :)

PLAYA INC'S BIG THUG
16th Jul 2003, 17:07
join us on the GTA side!!!" :D

NEVER!!! :mad: LARA LARA LARA [/B]

I hate that game and, are you sick

O and you spelled Have wrong

RebeL_fARmeR
16th Jul 2003, 18:38
Originally posted by PLAYA INC'S BIG THUG
O and you spelled Have wrong

so sue me.

Am I sick? What do you mean exactly? Sick how?

By the way, in the same sentence when you stated that I'd spelt "Have" wrong, you mis-spelled "Oh"! :D:p

Raven
16th Jul 2003, 19:06
Originally posted by D3v1L80Y
well...and I mean no disrespect or offence, but its JUST A GAME...maybe you need to unplug for a bit and get outside once in a while :)

There's an outside now?

D3v1L80Y
16th Jul 2003, 19:19
Originally posted by Raven
There's an outside now?

yeah, its where the big sun thing shines and stuff.....:)

TR-AOD
16th Jul 2003, 23:02

By the way, in the same sentence when you stated that I'd spelt "Have" wrong, you mis-spelled "Oh"! :D:p

lol

:D :D :D :D :D

T_Rex
17th Jul 2003, 18:30
I refer to Lara being dead as that it seems we will never have any Tomb Raider games as great as the originals (TR1 thru LR). Since she "died" in Last Revelation, it seems like a good place to wrap it up and call it a day.

As for going to the GTA side, heck, I've been there for 2 years. GTA is the best game(s) PS2 has going for it! Fun stuff! I love it! I love other games too, but GTA rules. Rockstar makes great games and they have fun making them and it shows because I have fun playing them! Maybe if Core and Eidos were less concerned with end-of-the-fiscal-year-earnings and more concerned with quality games, I would feel that way about AOD!

But as of now, I've closed the box of my AOD and have been playing Vice City every since!

snake
17th Jul 2003, 23:26
Whats done is done. Now we will play the game as it is and hope that the sequel will be much better after the lesson they took.
I dont think Lara will die after all. The "funeral" would be veeeery expensive.

Tom_e_rocks
17th Jul 2003, 23:33
I just bought Midnight Racing Club 2. AOD is pissing me off ith level 17. Damn glitch.

Younglara_babe
18th Jul 2003, 00:19
dude she didnt die in revelation. it is possible for people to survive when heavy buildings or temples cave in or collapse on them.

T_Rex
20th Jul 2003, 05:22
Originally posted by Younglara_babe
dude she didnt die in revelation. it is possible for people to survive when heavy buildings or temples cave in or collapse on them.

I realize that, thanks. I was simply referring to how I FELT about the Tomb Raider game franchise this far. Chronicles was a waste, and AOD is simply shameful. I would rather BELIEVE that Lara Croft died in that collapse at the end of Last Revelation, then accept what Core and Eidos have done to a once-perfect gaming experience.

I love TR1, 2, 3, LR. It should have ended there, whilst Lara and the games still had thier dignity. And to me, it did end there.

Raven
20th Jul 2003, 06:17

Well it all sounds too scary for me-I'm staying in front of my PC.
Might have to take a trip to the fridge later tho.....:D

XanderD2
20th Jul 2003, 06:46

Unless you turn on the Fog table emulation option in your Display settings, because then you won't see the sun :D