PDA

View Full Version : The horror!!! I want blood! (Bouchard SPOILERS)

RebeL_fARmeR
16th Jul 2003, 11:53
I couldn't believe that last night. I'm playing through the game for a second time and this time I'm playing a different strategy. Rather than being "sweet, polite Lara" I'm playing as "arrogant Lara" and I speak to people in a really patronising way. :D However, you know when you first meet Bouchard? I was giving him some lip and he pulls out a pistol and shoots dear Lara straight through the neck!!! In the front, out the back. She falls down and game over!! I couldn't believe it!

I would SO SO love to get the chance in the game to PERSONALLY kill Bouchard, Ok, so he ends up dead anyway but I desperately want the chance to pump that sick son of a b**** full of lead!

Point 1: He killed a female.

Point 2: It was our Lara.

When people go hurting OUR LARA forum members start loading up on guns! I think he deserves a Remington 1187 right in the face.

Couldn't believe that, I really wanna shoot him, OH MOMMA why can't I shoot him? :(

GoranAgar
16th Jul 2003, 12:05
Yes, I was quite shocked myself. Maybe it is time for a nice Bouchard Wallpaper. :D

RebeL_fARmeR
16th Jul 2003, 12:10
Originally posted by GoranAgar
Yes, I was quite shocked myself. Maybe it is time for a nice Bouchard Wallpaper. :D

GOD BLESS YOU MY MAN!!! I would never have thought of that myself had I not... thought of it... at... some stage... I think... never mind!

Wonderful idea. I'll get RIGHT onto that! :D:D:D

GoranAgar
16th Jul 2003, 12:19
I will make a nice Bouchard-Payback-Time Wallpaper tonight as well, heeheehee.

That will teach the bastard. :D

RebeL_fARmeR
16th Jul 2003, 12:34
Here's some motivation: MAKE IT BETTER THAN MINE!!!

Winner takes home the prize of Bouchard's head! Stuffed with salt and sawdust and polished with Mr. Sheen. That is, of course, after our girl Lara has carved her initials into it as a final insult to Bouchard!

GO LARA!

I know where I want to take my screenshot from to modify it, just gotta get there first... could take a while so don't hold yer breath!

GoranAgar
16th Jul 2003, 12:40
I am still at work myself. So you have more than enough time. ;)

Mangar The Dark
16th Jul 2003, 12:52
Oh yeah, God forbid anyone should kill poor little innocent Lara.... it's not like she would ever hurt anyone. Oh, wait a second, we're talking about that psycho woman who shoots people without a moment's hesitation! What goes around, comes around. Lara had hers coming for a long, long time. I bet the families of the countless security guards she's murdered over the years were cheering Bouchard on... I would be.

(and what does her being a female have to do with anything? Does that mean she has the right to go around murdering people? She's a violent killer... male or female, it makes no difference.)

GoranAgar
16th Jul 2003, 12:55
Get some fresh air.

:p

Marijn
16th Jul 2003, 13:05
Hey I can't wait to see both of your wallpapers! :cool:

I'll print them out and use 'em to play a game of darts ;)

RebeL_fARmeR
16th Jul 2003, 13:23
Holy cow, Magnar, take it easy!!!:eek:

and what does her being a female have to do with anything? It's just, what kind of a MAN could just shoot a WOMAN through the throat like that??? He deserves a SERIOUS whooping!

Mangar The Dark
16th Jul 2003, 13:31
Originally posted by GoranAgar
Get some fresh air.

:p

Would love to, but I'm at work.:D

originally posted by RebeL_fARmer

and what does her being a female have to do with anything? It's just, what kind of a MAN could just shoot a WOMAN through the throat like that??? He deserves a SERIOUS whooping!

A woman who goes around killing people does not deserve to be treated like a lady. She's not some delicate little flower, you know. She's stronger than most men, more violent than most men, and more aggressive than most men. So why should she be treated with restraint? Because she happens to be deprived of a Y chromosome? Sorry, that doesn't cut it. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the games, and I like that fact we get to control a psychopath, I'm just saying if you play with fire, you're bound to get burned (wow, that was cliche, but you see my point, I think.)

owen10
16th Jul 2003, 13:33
Chandler: "No, Freakshow! She's fictional!"

:)

Mangar The Dark
16th Jul 2003, 13:39
Originally posted by owen10
Chandler: "No, Freakshow! She's fictional!"

:)

Good point. So, um, why are you people upset that someone killed her?

RebeL_fARmeR
16th Jul 2003, 13:56
I do indeed see your point... but... IT'S LARA!!! :D

The reason I bought up the whole killing a female point was because I wanted to make points on what kind of person Bouchard was. As he didn't know Lara at all he sees it like this: Young lady walks up to him, starts talking, she gets frustrated and grouchy so he puts a bullet through her CNS!!! What kind of a MAN doesn't deserve his butt kicking for that?

I know Lara's a loonie but Bouchard's just a sick freak.

Do you really not like Lara??? :confused:

Mangar The Dark
16th Jul 2003, 14:17
Originally posted by RebeL_fARmeR

Do you really not like Lara??? :confused:

First of all, I'm mainly just having fun, killing some time in the office, so don't get to worked up over my posts.;)

Second, I DO like Lara. But let's be honest, she gets herself into some crazy situations. She acts recklessly and deals with dangerous people. It's par for the course that at some point she's going to get her comeuppance (did I spell that right?) And, as I said, she did do her share of killing innocent people. If you read a newspaper article about a mass murderer who got shot (even if the shooting was unprovoked at that moment) would you be upset? I wouldn't.

And yes, I do know Lara is fictional. But if that means these types of discussions are off-limits, then this forum might just as well shut-down.

GoranAgar
16th Jul 2003, 14:21
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20511

Don't talk, make a wallpaper.

:D

owen10
16th Jul 2003, 14:23
Nice work. :)

RebeL_fARmeR
16th Jul 2003, 14:26
Originally posted by Mangar The Dark
First of all, I'm mainly just having fun, killing some time in the office, so don't get to worked up over my posts.

It's just the way your first post came accross to me, seemed like you loathed Lara entirely! :(

Mangar The Dark
16th Jul 2003, 15:13
I'm a good actor! :D

To be honest, I truly don't much care about "her." I enjoy playing the games, but I don't get emotionally attached one way or another. No more so than I get attached to, say, Pac-Man or my paddle in Pong.

owen10
16th Jul 2003, 15:15
I've seen her die too many times to form any sort of emotional bond. :D

RebeL_fARmeR
16th Jul 2003, 15:57
I'm a top class actor, poet a and playwriter! :D

A rose, by any other name, is a rose with a different name!!!
See?

But you've GOT to agree that, considering his actions under the circumstances, Bouchard deserves a top-quality whooping!!!

Mangar The Dark
16th Jul 2003, 16:06
Originally posted by RebeL_fARmeR

But you've GOT to agree that, considering his actions under the circumstances, Bouchard deserves a top-quality whooping!!!

Ok, yes, I agree. Let's send Pac-Man after him.

RebeL_fARmeR
16th Jul 2003, 16:08
Just don't send Super Mario after him... I don't like that guy!

RebeL_fARmeR
16th Jul 2003, 20:27
Ok Goranagar, here it is!!! :D

As always I can't link directly to the picture as Geocities is too arrogant! Here's a link to the correct page, the pic you want is right down at the bottom.

Enjoy

http://www.geocities.com/burnthetrendie/fanart.html

GoranAgar
17th Jul 2003, 07:03
Yep, that is the spirit.

RebeL_fARmeR
17th Jul 2003, 07:35
So who wins the head? :D