PDA

View Full Version : louvre gallery. I'm going mental!

paulus
16th Jul 2003, 08:23
I've been trying to find a way past the lasers that move up and down (the first moving ones you get to) I can shimmy past both of them but then I can't shimmy around the column and just run out of grip and fall onto the lasers below.

I killed the guard and tried to shimmy along this ledge without the lasers working and it's still not possible..

What the hell is going on??? I'm sure I got all the upgrades so far..

Please help me!

jwmurphy
16th Jul 2003, 08:26
u turn the beams back on and jump past them

paulus
16th Jul 2003, 08:29
I know, the problem is I can't get passed them! according to the guide it's a case of shimmy along the ledge and time it carefully - this don't work, is it possible to jump them, I haven't been able to do this either?

CyCro
16th Jul 2003, 09:07
If I remember correctly, you just make a running jump with a precise timing. Shimmying is one of the next things you have to do.

Nobody
16th Jul 2003, 10:34
okay paulus....
I past through them all...so that what you should do...

the first beam room have 4 lines of them...

1.The first one is by jumping on the middle glass case to the stone on the upper left (you'll find a medic there), walk to the backedge of it then run to past the first line.

2.Now u are on the left glass case facing the second line of beams, so go to the middle one, to the backedge of it, run and jump when the two moving beams are goin down.

3.You are on a glass case facing the third line, now just shimmy on the right edge (walk to edge and press X), go to the other side of the beam, get up on the glass case without bumping with the beam line.

4.You are facing the last line, just jump to the right big glass case, walk to the middle of it, and make a normal jump.

Just now go through the door....to the second room..
2 beam lines facing you...

1. thats eazy, duck under those two beam.

2.go to the right wall, activate stealth mode, press X when facing the wall and walk to the other side...

Voala...done

the laser cameras just bring guards...and you can't do nothing when you bump with a beam but only reset again...
Good luck :D