PDA

View Full Version : breath of hades can't push block but wind is blowing what do i do stuck?

keith123
15th Jul 2003, 23:10
:(

CyCro
16th Jul 2003, 08:42
The block that you have to push is to your right after you enter the room. Approach the wall and you'll see the hand in the screen corner. Push forward then.

What do you mean you can't push it?

keith123
16th Jul 2003, 18:22
i missed a power up in hades, isa there one in hall of seasons to make you stronger. ???

LARAMANIAC
16th Jul 2003, 18:36
Have you done Sanctuary of Fire, Neptune's Hall, and Wrath of the Beast, try one of the others, I'm sure you will power up enough in one of them, then come back to Breath of Hades!! :D;)

Azza_BaBeH
19th Jul 2003, 14:25
I managed to do it without going into any of the others first.

marty
27th Jul 2003, 08:33
I had the same problem here, but then realised Lara wouldn't push the block unless she was standing in the centre of the block.

I f you look at the shape of the block, you'll notice if you stand to the left or right ,there isn't enough clearance for Laras head as she pushes the block into the wall.

mfbullen
27th Jul 2003, 08:35
I had this problem at first until I remembered that you have to...

push the blocks (i.e. walk forward) while holding the action button.

For some reason, I forgot that part. Must be because it's 2am. :) Anyway, hope that helps some.

Ya know? It would just be so much easier if Lara had some high explosives to work with. :D

Verbal Dagger
27th Jul 2003, 10:21
Does she say "I'm not strong enough"?

If not, then you're not missing a power up, you're just not properly lined up. This happened to me a few times where she looks like she's going to push it but the block doesn't go anywhere. Just realign yourself.