PDA

View Full Version : Just curious

Eckhardt
15th Jul 2003, 22:52
Was I the first one to notice this new move? Or it's just so irrelevant that nobody spoke of it. It's not a gorgeous move... but i quite like it

How to make Lara perform it: by a pool press X or whatever your action button is, and she'll dive :cool:

Simple, but a nice addition.

TR-AOD
15th Jul 2003, 23:04
yeah you can push yourself off a wall when hanging too instead of just dropping. not too influential in the playing of the game but these make nice little touches.

Nobody
15th Jul 2003, 23:07
Already know it...:D

Godfather
16th Jul 2003, 00:19
Err ... isn't diving one of the oldest moves EVER in Tomb Raider-history? :confused:

owen10
16th Jul 2003, 00:22
It is, but pressing action while adjacent to a pool of water to execute it isn't.

felixthamuss
16th Jul 2003, 01:03
that combat crawl move is pretty cool - haven't found anywhere to use it yet though

C_130_Herc
16th Jul 2003, 01:06
One of the nicest moves i like is her backflip grab, stand with your back to an edge, hold walk and hit action, the classic handstand from a grab is still a good one tho (hold walk whilst hanging and then press up) :)

t0Qt2BsNgl
16th Jul 2003, 07:50
I like how she flips off of ledges when crawling in small spaces, instead of having to turn all the way around then holding down and control to crawl out. I also like the new feature (which saves me time and again) where if you accidentally over step off a clif/ledge etc. by running, she'll automatically spin around and grab on for her life! However I do miss the infamous rolling in mid-air. (Jump forward, tap either up/down in quick succession, or tap the end key (roll key) and she'll spin completely around in mid-air and face the opposite direction that she once was facing.

CyCro
16th Jul 2003, 09:42
Originally posted by felixthamuss
that combat crawl move is pretty cool - haven't found anywhere to use it yet though

It is the only way to pass through certain areas. ;)