PDA

View Full Version : Opening FMVs

Aquarius
15th Jul 2003, 22:17
I have a problem were I can't see the FMVs. I can hear them, just not see them. :p

I downloaded the patch (after DK told me I needed it) and that's when I first realized that the FMVs weren't coming up at all before.

What can I do so that the FMVs will finally be visible?

tomb_raiding
15th Jul 2003, 22:37
I got the same problem but I got it fixed, I returned all my graphic setting to default, and just changed the resolution to 1024x768 (scince it lags at 1280x1024) :)

(guess I wasn't much of a help :o)

Aquarius
16th Jul 2003, 00:21
I'll have to try that, it might work. I hope! :p

L Croft
16th Jul 2003, 09:30
I have the same problem as Aquarius and my screen is already set to 1024x768, I have heard that there will be a patch for this but not definatly. So if anyone else has any sugestions I would appreciate them :)

Aquarius
16th Jul 2003, 22:44
I think what tomb_raiding suggested might have worked, but I'm not quite sure. :p If those were FMVs later in the game, then they worked, but I don't think the opening FMVs are working yet....

tomb_raiding
17th Jul 2003, 00:56
When u say intro FMVs do u mean core and eidos and the first credits that aren't woking? and The 1st Fmv you encounter at the begining of the Game works :confused:

Aquarius
17th Jul 2003, 01:43
Right, the ones I guess that are for Core, Eidos, and whatever the first actually movie is that comes right after that. Those don't work, but other ones later in the game are working.....

is1
17th Jul 2003, 07:32
i have the same problem none of the fmv's play only the sound. the best thing i can suggest until a patch comes out is that you can watch them outside the game with quicktime or windows media player. they are in a folder called data\fmv.

L Croft
19th Jul 2003, 07:55
Originally posted by Aquarius
I think what tomb_raiding suggested might have worked, but I'm not quite sure. :p If those were FMVs later in the game, then they worked, but I don't think the opening FMVs are working yet....
well the ones later on work for me too, I think they might be a slightly different format or something like that.

Aquarius
27th Jul 2003, 01:09
From what I've heard Core is working on another patch to fix this problem.