PDA

View Full Version : Un-usable Gun

The-Sleeper
15th Jul 2003, 21:27
Has anyone else got an antique gun which u cannot use, if u have please tell me the point of having it.

Sukerkin
15th Jul 2003, 21:33
Do you mean the Luger look-alike that you pick up in Von Kroy's apartment? I so, then you can use it, it's just that you first have to pick up some of the plentiful ammo that's lying around, go into your weapons inventory and load it up.

It's not great (it's a low power 9mm after all) but it's all you have for a while until the Cleaner drops his silenced SMG for you (what a nice, if rather dim, chap :D).

The-Sleeper
15th Jul 2003, 21:37
Thanx for the help but its not that, it says unusable weapon underneath it, i found it in a locker/cupboard somewhere but i cant remeber where.

Villetty
15th Jul 2003, 22:10
think u mean the 1 u can get in the garage in 1 of the cupboards.
No u can't use it and it's there for a nice bit of cash from selling it to the pawnshop :)

TR-AOD
15th Jul 2003, 22:16
you could hang it over the fire place it would make a good talking point....

""there was this 1 time i was off on one of my wonderful adventures, in a garage, and after rumaging through some peoples lockers i found this"

quote taken from

tombraider the adventures of lara croft the murdering cat burglar

LaraCroft_TombRaider
16th Jul 2003, 04:17
How do you get into the Garage? I can't get in there. I walk up to the door, and the little hand thing appears, but when i press action, nothing happens. I tell Lara " Open the damn door beotch!" but she doesn't. How DO you get in there?

jwmurphy
16th Jul 2003, 08:33
you have to talk to the man in the park not the man in the cafe