PDA

View Full Version : Help...von Croys Apartment!!!!!!!!

Scream 2
15th Jul 2003, 21:10
how do you get past the lazers by the washing basket after your second encounter with the cleaner and you get his gun!!!!

help! and any other help i need with this level is much appreiciated

Larac
15th Jul 2003, 21:12
I think that is where you have to Commando crawl.

Finiz
15th Jul 2003, 21:15
I solved it like this:

stand next to the washing basket with your face against the wall. Then just jump to the right, over the first two lasers. That's the only way you'll make it when you jump over it.

commando crawl ? Hmm, don't know that move...

SVT_03
15th Jul 2003, 21:15
I assume you are talking about where there are 3 of them (2 low and 1 high in the middle. That is a very tricky jump. I had to position just right, jump at an angle, and turn a little left while in the air. Lara blew herself up many times there.:)

TR-AOD
15th Jul 2003, 21:32
Originally posted by LaraC
I think that is where you have to Commando crawl.

thats the way i did it, just press the stealth button when you press crawl.

SVT_03
15th Jul 2003, 21:38
Originally posted by TR-AOD
thats the way i did it, just press the stealth button when you press crawl.

Hehe, tooo funny. Learn something new everyday. I didn't even know she could do that move. I totally missed that in the manual. I can't believe I even made it work the way I did it. :D

Grave_Robber
15th Jul 2003, 22:02
i think the manuals were printed before the game was even planned

Finiz
15th Jul 2003, 22:32
hmm..gotta try that out :D

Sabbath
16th Jul 2003, 00:35
When you first get control of lara you see a gun with 2 clips but before you pick those up there is a clip by the piller just a couple step for her. In the PC version pick up the clip and it is still there, so just keep on picking up clips (I got 200 clips). If you pick up the gun first it will not work.

Also, if you shoot that dude in the apartment enough you can get by the lasers easy. Just get your timing right and be in a hurry and a back flip helps also. The shoot the dude quick. I dont like the commando crawl.

Hope this was a good tip

Larac
16th Jul 2003, 03:04
Originally posted by Sabbath

I dont like the Commando crawl.

I like the Commando crawl; It's an attractive move. Hmmmm.....