PDA

View Full Version : Does any else feel...

NrthnStar5
15th Jul 2003, 20:53
That the game is missing... excitement. Like, the storyline, the cutscenes, seem to have more action then the actual game play ,lol. I'm in the aquatic research center now, and i feel like i'm still in the beginning, like i'm still waiting for some really awesome levels, with some exciting action and exploration. I don't know, There is more bad then good with this game. Now what eidos needs to do is mix the new style and the old to combine the good from both, and make one great game. let's hope...

felixthamuss
15th Jul 2003, 21:38
I'm only up to the Tomb of Ancients - but I miss that "Scared out of ya pants feeling" that I got with other games. Like not knowing what is going to pop up at you around the next corner, and when it does you scream and jump (well I used to anyway):)

TR-AOD
15th Jul 2003, 22:05
yeah totaly agree with ya. i think they could have even made a decent level that actually played out the cut scene when you meet kurtis,something like the training level with young lara(was that revelations, young lara racing her mentor), although i think the ppl who are having problems with their controls would have had something to say about this.

Nybis
15th Jul 2003, 22:22
I miss shooting two guns. :( And shooting while jumping. That was one of my favourite moves. Got me out of alot of troubble in the past.

NrthnStar5
16th Jul 2003, 02:07
Yea, the other tomb raiders were very scary. I was so scared in the last revelation in the room where the bull busts out...