PDA

View Full Version : What do u like best in TR:AOD

The-Sleeper
15th Jul 2003, 19:35
I was just wondering what u enjoyed best about TR:AOD.

Cheers!

Tomb Raider Fan
16th Jul 2003, 20:26
I havn't completed AOD but u can't go wrong with blasting skeletons and men all over the place! ..:D:D Although i think there should be more enemies in AOD..Havn't encountered many... Only the skeletons is the biggest threat! :rolleyes:

tomb_raiding
16th Jul 2003, 22:18
Solving Puzzles especially the one in Archeological digsite ;)

XanderD2
16th Jul 2003, 22:27
Voted for the booby traps of the Hall of Season. Fighting hordes of baddies in a Tomb Raider game is not something I miss very much (if I want to shoot things, I play an FPS). For me, solving puzzles/exploring is the essence of a good TR game.

cairo
16th Jul 2003, 22:35
Originally posted by XanderD2
Voted for the booby traps of the Hall of Season. Fighting hordes of baddies in a Tomb Raider game is not something I miss very much (if I want to shoot things, I play an FPS). For me, solving puzzles/exploring is the essence of a good TR game.

agreed if i just wanted to kill things id move to america :D

TR-AOD
16th Jul 2003, 23:15
Originally posted by tomb_raiding
Solving Puzzles especially the one in Archeological digsite ;)

is it just me or should this read

"solving puzzles, the only one being in the archeological(took me ages to copy the spelling of that)dig site" :confused:

felixthamuss
16th Jul 2003, 23:31
Haven't finished the game yet, but I'm up the the Hall of Seasons and finding it very cool like the way TR should be - except for that bl**dy earth room where the pillars kept crumbling away - I lost count of how many times I died.

It gives a very suspensfull feeling, sneaking around - but no horrible critters to kill - a bit dissapointed in that, I love being able to sneak up on someone and break their neck, that is very satisfying - especially if your've had a bad day at work.

I do miss the puzzles they used to drive me completely insane in all the other games. It's nice to get the brain moving while your playing, not just mindlessy running, jumping, shooting.